Status: Fin.

Just Right

Just Right

Being Namjoon's girlfriend was everything Carese had ever wanted – he treated her well, made her feel special, and loved her endlessly. It was the little things that made her love for him grow every day. She loved how he would always wish her good morning by placing one of the most delicate pecks she had ever felt upon her temple. She loved the way he would hold her from behind, his arms snaking around her waist only to squeeze her gently with care. She especially loved the way his deep voice would rumble as he said her name when he bid her goodnight with one final peck of the day, “Goodnight, Carese. I love you.

One thing that came with being the girlfriend of BTS's Rap Monster was the scrutiny from fans and netizens. Simply hiding in disguise didn't stop the sasaeng fans from stalking their favorite idols and intruding on their privacy, taking pictures whenever they could and posting them online for all the K-Pop community to view at their leisure, and it happened to be that the most pictures were always taken when Carese and Namjoon were out together on a date in the public eye.

At first, the comments were hard to take for Carese. Their insulting comments were something she was expecting, but not something she was fully prepared for. Their sharp words caused for her to grow self-conscious, and she always hated when new pictures were posted as the cruel comments were never in short supply.

Namjoon Oppa! You should dump that whore. She's not good for you!

You should really pick someone more on your level, oppa...

I'm disappointed in your choice of girlfriend, Namjoon. She's so not pretty.


They were relentless; and at times she found herself frustrated and embarrassed for who she was. She would cry when Namjoon was gone and off completing his work in the studio and would slap a smile back upon her face whenever he returned. She would bottle everything up, not show any sign of weakness. Whenever it was brought up in the presence of others, she'd say something witty and sarcastic to throw them off how she really felt, earning the praise of the other guys with Namjoon proudly declaring his girlfriend was too good to listen to the haters.

One night, she simply couldn't handle it. She had seen too much, had actually believed the blatant, jealous lies about herself, and lost herself in her doubts. As she began to crack, Namjoon had come to her apartment to see Carese sitting upon the couch, knees pressed up against her chest while she quietly shook with tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Carese, what's wrong?” He had urgently rushed to her side, his arms wrapping around her protectively and his eyes staring into hers.

She didn't answer, only sniffled and coughed out more sobs as she tried to get a grip on herself, and when she did, her cracking voice replied, “I'm not good enough for you, and everyone hates me so much. Why does everyone hate me? Why are they calling me names and telling me that I'm not pretty?”

A chill had gone through his body, an unpleasant feeling sitting in the pit of his stomach. “Carese,” he began firmly, “don't listen to them. They're only trying to hurt your feelings. You have to ignore them.”

“Do you know what they're calling me? They're calling me a whore, ugly, and everything else! How can I ignore that when it hurts so much?” She retorted, throwing his arms off of her body and standing up.

He rose from the couch as soon as she had. “Carese,” he called to her again, placing a hand upon her shoulder, “you're better than them. They're only saying this because they're jealous – you know that. You have to ignore it.”

“How can you ask me to just ignore this when they've already hurt me so much?” She questioned, looking him directly in the eye, her dark brown hair clinging to her flushed, tear-stained cheeks. She looked away as her eyes blurred with new tears, whispering, “I want to be alone right now. I think you should go home.”

“Carese, I—” he began to try and calm her down again, but her shaky, yet firm voice had cut him off, silencing him and the apartment.

“Just go.”

Namjoon could see how much she had broken, her heart had done its best to keep her together, but now it was shattered and he found he couldn't do much for her. He quietly made his exit, giving her one last glance before shutting the door and leaving her to herself.


Being Namjoon's girlfriend was everything Carese had ever wanted... and she realized that that was probably why she was hurting so much at the moment.

They were both a bit awkward when it came down to it, and that was what had led to them not talking or seeing one another for more than two weeks – soon to be a full three in only two more days.

Carese was embarrassed to have let him see such a side to her, she knew that she had let her emotions get out of hand, she had let them get the better of her and make her into something she knew she wasn't. She was stronger than that – most of the time at least, and remembering how she had acted in front of him made her want to crawl into a hole and die.

Namjoon, meanwhile, was beating himself up. How could he not have noticed how she felt about being talked about online? Why had he never asked her in private how she truly felt? He had always known Carese to be sarcastic and have a good sense of humor – much didn't seem to get her down most of the time, so seeing her so torn had been a low blow for him. How could he possibly call himself her boyfriend when he let her be hurt by his fans? He was ashamed that he hadn't noticed or even cared to ask her about it. He couldn't even think of meeting her...

As Namjoon sighed to himself for the millionth time in the last hour, Jimin and Jungkook looked to one another in their dorm's living room after staring at the group's leader with concern.

Psst,” Jimin whispered, “they haven't made up yet, have they?”

“Not even close,” Jungkook answered. “This is getting old.”

“Should we do something?”

“Like what?”

“Set 'em up, maybe?”

Jungkook smiled and nodded. “I'll handle Carese, you get Namjoon.”

As Jungkook left to handle his side of things, Jimin shook his head, muttering, “Aish, why do I get the idiot?” He questioned, soon yelling, “Ya! Snap out of it; let's talk!”

Image


Carese had been in the middle of reading her favorite novel and cuddling with Ramyum – hers and Namjoon's adopted black Labrador puppy – when Jungkook had texted her to invite her out for dinner. She was outfitted nicely in a black dress that hugged her voluptuous body in a complimentary manner, figuring that she owed it to herself to look her best as she had been so hard on herself recently, and stood in front of the restaurant he told her about, though finding no sign of Jungkook or any of the guys for that matter.

“Carese?”

That familiar deep voice sent a nervous jolt down her spine, goosebumps arising upon her tanned skin as she hesitantly turned around to face him. “Namjoon,” her voice softly sighed out.

There was a deadly silence that enveloped them for a moment, neither one quite sure what to say in at the moment as they were both still stuck fretting over their previous problems. It didn't last forever though, as Namjoon soon took a step towards her.

“Carese, I've missed you.”

Hearing him talk to her stirred her emotions up within her. “I've missed you, too, Namjoon.”

“Carese, I need to tell you something,” they met in the middle, and Namjoon carried on. “I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for not listening to what you had to say and for not asking you how you felt all along. And I'm sorry for telling you to ignore how you felt about it – it was wrong of me. You should always listen to your feelings – you should always stay true to yourself.”

“I'm sorry too, Namjoon. I was always reading everything that people commented and it all just got to me then. I know that you were only trying to calm me down and that you didn't mean anything by it. I just didn't think that anything was right with me. I thought that I was completely wrong for you.”

He smiled at her, his hand reaching for her cheek and caressing it with his thumb tenderly. “Carese, you might not see it, but I do.” He began. “You're just right in every way – and I love everything about you. I love your skin and the feel of it when its against my own, how it flushes crimson when we make love. I love your brown eyes and how they can be so bright and turn golden when you smile. I love your curves and when I'm always able to hug them.”

“Namjoon,” she sighed, her heart pounding wildly in her chest at his declarations, her eyes welling up with tears as she continued to listen.

His free hand took one of her own, placing it atop his chest. “Most of all, I love how you make me feel. I love how you make my heart beat so hard when we're just together. I love how seeing you can make my day feel complete. I love how much we love each other,” he told her, the sincerity in his voice causing for the tears in her eyes to overflow and for him to quickly wipe her cheeks. “So you're wrong about something, Carese. You're just right the way you are, and you're not completely wrong for me – you're just right for me.”

He let go of Carese's hand and allowed himself to fully cup her cheeks, bringing her face to his and kissing her passionately upon her plump lips, tasting a bit of the salt from her tears as they came together for the first time in a while. He then began to pepper her cheeks, forehead, and nose – just about everywhere he could reach – with small pecks of affection, leaving none of her skin untouched.

As he finally pulled away, he looked at her and smiled. “I don't know about you, but I'm hungry.”

“Well,” she breathlessly began, “since we're here we might as well eat.”

“Food isn't the thing I'm hungry for,” he smirked suggestively.

Her cheeks flushed a dark red, her hand playfully slapping his wrist, not being able to hide her grin as she scolded, “Namjoon!”

“What?” He questioned devilishly, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her collar bone briefly.

“So much for eating out,” she sighed.

Smirking, Namjoon took her hand and began to pull her along towards the street, hailing a cab and saying, “Oh, don't worry. One of us is eating out.”

There wasn't much that Carese could bring herself to say, but there was much that she could bring herself to do – and to let Namjoon have his way with her was one of those things.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it was kinda fluffy, and then it took a turn for smutty. ::XD:

I hope you liked it, Carese!

Here's some extra Rap Mon for you!

Image
Image

Please comment and recommend!