Status: Complete

Obey

8

“No, there's no way I'm going to go over to his house, he'll kill me without a second thought” Johnny and Arin had been trying to convince me to go over and talk to Zack even though he was still pissed off.
“Brian, Larry said the label will drop us if we don't get back into the studio, and Matt's been talking to Zack as it is” Yeah, well Matt didn't attack Krista for no reason and cause her to be terrified of him.
“I'll talk to him, but I can't promise that he won't hate me still” I mumbled, I had accidentally run into him at the grocery store and he flipped out on me since Meaghan and Krista were with him. I mean how was I supposed to know he as ever there? I was out getting food for my house so I wouldn't have to do it when I had nothing in the cupboards.

And since my luck had been complete shit that day as it was, I ran into Matt and Val. My hand was still cut up from when I had broken the glass, the scratches on my neck and chest were from the assault. Matt didn't seem too happy to see those. Zack must've told him the truth, seeing as him and I were no longer on speaking terms. I felt like karma was taking her anger out on me since I was the reason Matt had been put into prison in the first place. Wouldn't be the first time I was hated for something that was out of my control.

“As long as you try and apologize I'm sure he'd have no reason to hold a grudge, you made a mistake and you obviously feel bad” Johnny was trying to help me feel better, it just wasn't working very well.
“Well let's go see him before he decides he truly hates me” Arin shook his head and grabbed his keys, I really wanted to smack that kid upside the head at times.

We were in front of Zack's house before I could even grasp what we were doing, he was glaring at me from his porch. Why did I let Johnny convince me to do this again? Oh right, because I'm a moron. I opened the door and got out slowly, keeping my eyes on Zack as I did. All I could hope was that Meaghan had Krista somewhere else, the less stress I caused her, the better.

“He's here to talk, give him a chance” Johnny held his hands in front of himself as if he was surrendering, at least he wasn't going to piss him off.
“He has five minutes, that's when the girls will be back” Zack turned on his heel and walked back into his house, do not fuck this up Brian, you're only getting one chance right now and this could be very serious.

Johnny, Arin, and I all went inside to talk to Zack, I had to think of how I was going to prepare my speech so he wouldn't rip out my throat. I knew he wouldn't believe me even if I was completely honest with him, I know Krista hadn't lied to him, I had the marks on my body to prove it.

“You look like shit, though I can't feel sorry for you” Zack growled out as he plopped down into his recliner. This was a really bad idea.
“I don't blame you, I became a monster and I deserve all the hate that you've thrown at me, but we need to write soon or else we could get kicked off the label” I wasn't trying to guilt him into forgiving me, more like agreeing to be in the same room with me so we could start writing our new album.

He sighed softly and rubbed his hands together, I wasn't prepared for this. No one had enough time to react when the front door opened to reveal Meaghan and Krista, both of them were laughing and carrying shopping bags. Panic began to swirl in the pit of my stomach as all eyes locked on them. There was nowhere to run or hide without getting caught and causing more of a mess.

“Hey I got that shirt you...oh, hey guys” Meaghan's eyes locked on my face, she didn't seem as angry as I had expected her to be. Then again she could've been hiding the hate as to not make a scene in front of everyone.
“Why'd you stop? My arms are sore” Krista's voice sounded so tiny, she didn't even know I was here yet.

I took that as my cue to leave the room, I quickly went into the kitchen, I wouldn't be able to go anywhere else without gaining attention. It would have to do. Things weren't supposed to become as tense as they had become, I just had to be an asshole and go after someone who deserved to hate me.

“I'm just going to get a water Johnny, why are you freaking out?” Oh no, please stop her. A gasp, and groan could be heard as Krista walked into the section of the kitchen where I was currently hiding.

Her eyes were wide as she noticed me, I had to keep my mouth shut so I didn't make an already bad situation worse. If I could've run out the door I would have hauled ass faster than an Olympic runner.

“I...I gotta go” I turned away quickly and ran out of the house, Johnny had run after me trying to get me back inside the house. I couldn't face her, not yet at least. Things were still too tense and I refused to put her in that situation.
“Brian!” I stopped in my tracks when I heard Krista calling my name. Great, Zack must've sent her out to talk to me.

I slid my hands into my pockets and turned around slowly, keeping my eyes cast down at the ground. It was now or ever I guess.

“I'm sorry, I wanted to talk to you, but Zack was afraid you'd snap again” I was suddenly confused, I thought it was because she was terrified of me. Zack's warning had told me otherwise.
“I wanted to apologize, I was just afraid you hated me” Granted even if she did hate me, I could deal with it.
“Don't worry, I forgave you when you ran into Zack at the grocery store” Goddammit I was hoping she hadn't seen me there. Especially since Zack had freaked out and told me to stay away.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug. That was one less person I would have to worry about pissing off now.

“Go hang out with Zack so he doesn't think you're scared of him, we all know he's too nice” She smiled and rubbed my back softly.
“I will, let's just hope he tries to talk to me like a friend and not an enemy” Krista and I both laughed as we walked back inside, my eyes instantly locking on Zack who was glaring at me. What the hell was his problem now?

I sat down on the couch opposite him and stared back, if he wanted to let me know what his problem was he could. I wouldn't force him to do something if he was going to hold it against me.

“I can see things are good for between you two now” Oh god, was he going to make a huge fuss over it instead?
“Yes we are, I thought that's what you wanted?” I asked, my tone more acidic than I had meant.
“You can't expect me not to be pissed Brian, you went after her because you were pissed off at Matt, hell he saw the fucking scratches from when it happened” Zack sighed and sat up straight in the chair, slowly shaking his head as he did.
“I didn't mean to hurt her, I just wanted to get rid of all the negative shit that was going on because I was stressed, plain and simple” I mumbled and clasped my hands together, I really couldn't defend myself without putting my foot in my mouth when it came to Zack.

He stood up slowly and looked at me, his eyes weren't as hard as they had been when I first arrived, thankfully. I had taken all the hell from him for weeks, the least he could do was ease up on everything so we could at least be friends again. Even if I had to work with my abuser every single fucking day.

“I just wanted to say something to you before you left” His tone caught me off guard, he sounded scared, I was the one who had messed up
“What'd you want to say?” I wanted to run out the door the moment I could, but everything about the moment changed, the air wasn't as thick as it had been.
“I was wrong, I never really got to look at things from your perspective, and I'm talking in general Brian” Zack walked over and gripped my shoulders roughly.

My brain went into an instant panic mode, the only time I had someone do that was when Matt would force me to give him oral. I wanted to push him away, or at least open my mouth and let him know that I needed to go outside and get some air. I couldn't though, his lips, his perfectly fucking soft lips were pressed against mine in the most gentle kiss I had felt in a while. It was like everything I had ever imagined, the fireworks, a fire was working it's way from my stomach up to my chest.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his body flush against mine, I wanted, no I needed to feel his body. His hands roamed all over my sides and chest as our lips moved rhythmically together, our tongues intertwining. He tasted like tobacco and mint, god he was as perfect as I thought he would be. Doubt began to flood into the back of my mind, what if he was only doing this because he felt bad and wanted to apologize? Would he really do that to me?

“Why'd you stop?” His words caught me off guard, seeing as I hadn't noticed he pulled away from the kiss.
“I don't want this to be fake Zack, you know that my feelings are real and I don't want to get hurt” I looked up apprehensively into his eyes, there was no doubt that he was being sincere, I just couldn't handle it.
“It's not, just relax and trust me” I nodded and attached my lips to his once again, the fear and doubt from before vanishing as his rough calloused hands slid under my shirt.

God this man was going to give me a heart attack before I could even get him shirtless, his lips trailed from my lips down to my neck. A soft gasp escaped my lips as he kissed down my collarbone, this must've been what heaven was like.

“I want to go up to my bedroom” His words were rushed in a soft whisper, even though it had all the effect as I would've suspected.
“Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you Zack” I was more afraid he'd be disgusted about being with me because I was a man, let alone his best friend.
“I'm positive” That was all I had to hear before we made the very short journey to his bedroom, luckily it was on the first floor of his home.

We were both on the bed in nothing but our boxers by the time we came back up for air, sweat was dripping down my chest slowly. I could feel his erection rubbing against my inner thigh, causing all of my blood to run down to my own. I definitely wasn't going to be able to focus with the way he was kissing my chest.

“Take off your boxers” Zack growled low in my ear, a shiver ran down my spine slowly. I kicked off my boxers and pulled off his.
“On your back, now” I gripped his hair roughly and bit his lower lip gently, I was going to show him how much I wanted this. It was now or never.

He smiled and crawled over me slowly, what in the world was he doing? Every thought that was running through my head the moment his hand wrapped tightly around the base of my dick. I arched my back and moaned loud, his hand rubbed slowly experimentally.

“Oh fuck, Zack” I slid my hands down his back slowly and gasped, it took everything in my not to thrust up into his throat as he began to suck the head of my cock.

He moaned deep and slid his head down more, gagging slightly as my cock his the back of his throat.

“Ca..careful...I'm gonna cum” I pulled his hair lightly, afraid to hurt him as he sucked harder, pressure began to build. Fuck, I needed this to last longer.

His fingers grazed my thigh softly catching me off guard, I groaned as I came. My vision was white as I tried to take in as much air as I could, Zack smirking as he crawled over me.

“Bout time you got off, now how about we relax before dinner tonight, sound good?” My heart and mind were running a mile a minute so it took me a couple minutes to reply.
“Yeah, that sounds great” I nodded and curled up into his chest, I needed more than a few minutes to help my heart calm down.

I hadn't noticed that either of us had fallen asleep until my phone had hone off, it all hit me then. What were Zack and I now that we sort of hooked up? I'd have to ask him when he woke up, now just to hope he doesn't hate me.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh! Zack forgave him, but did he do it in the right way?