Status: "Do you even know how to do anything yourself? No? How living on the streets without knowing if you are going to live to see the next day? Again no? Than don't you dare laugh at other's misfortune.

Face! Nu'est!

New School

I was walking to my second day of my new school. My phone to my ear, talking to my brother.

"Jacy they are bullying kids!" I said

"I heard you the first time Nova." He said

"And this damn skirt!" I said. "It shows parts of two of my tattoos. You should have seen their faces though when they saw them and my ear pericings."

He started laughing. "Nova just remember this Nu'est group throws around their family name and don't know how to work for something. You do and you are always allowed to use my name if you get into a jam."

"Thanks bro." I said moving my brown hair out of my blue eyes.

"Anytime sis." He said

"Love you."

"Love you too." He said hanging up

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked inside the large school. The fun had already started.

The five boys of Nu'est sat in their chairs. A group of students surrounding them. I pushed my way to the center too see a scared male student in the center. He was covered in eggs and was on his knees.

JR stood. He was the leader. Dressed in all black. His hair was a dark brown and curly. His eyes a cold chocolate.

He takes a can of soda from a near by student's hand. He opens it up and pours it on top of the poor boy's head.

I had enough.

"Stop it." I said

Everyone kept cheering.

"STOP IT!" I yelled this time

Everyone looked my way. I ran to the kid on the floor. Tears were in his surprised eyes as he looked at me.

"Don't." he whispered

I turned to the leader, to JR and slapped him hard.

He held his cheek as I helped the boy up and walked him away. Everyone too stunned to stop me.

As the boy washed up, I sat on the counter, not caring I was in the boy's bathroom. I played with my tounge ring, waiting. "May I ask you something? " he asked

"Sure."

"How many pericings do you have?"

I giggled. "Let's see there is my tounge. My inderstral pericing in my left ear, two cartilage pericings in both ears, three lobe pericings in both ears, and my belly button."

I showed him each one as I named it off.

"You're going to get a pink card now." Said the boy

"And?" I questioned

"Aren't you scared?" He asked

"Nope." I said hopping off. "You seem better now. If you have any more problems just call. My name is Nova."
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers you may notice a lot of similars between this story and my other Boys Over Flowers story. That's because in away they are the same story. This one is more for Kpop and Nu'est fans. You will also notice differences because I can't just write two exact same stories.

Enjoy!