Status: "Do you even know how to do anything yourself? No? How living on the streets without knowing if you are going to live to see the next day? Again no? Than don't you dare laugh at other's misfortune.

Face! Nu'est!

Pregnant?

I sat at the table eating breakfast with my adopted parents. Alexander, my adopted father, was a Navy seal trainer while KJ, my adopted mother, stays at home and is a big gossip freak. Like now she was on her laptop looking for the latest gossip.

"Oh my god! Nova check this out!" Said KJ

"What's up mom?" I asked moving to her side

"Someone at your school is pregnant!" Said KJ with wide eyes

I don't like this.

"Someone is pregnant huh? I bet one of those boys got the girl knocked up." Said Alexander "Nova you sure you want to stay there?"

"Yes dad. You trained me well I'll be fine." I said getting up heading to school

At school everyome kept looking and pointing at me. I really am not liking this. I made my way to the classroom where I found girls writing on the boards.

Well good news I now know who is pregnant!

Bad news is me.

I put my hands on my hips. "Huh. So I'm pregnant. Man I must be the virgin Mary or something. I do have one question how did you find out before me? I could have sworn I was suppose to be the first to know. Oh well."

I walked to my desk to find baby clothes covered in mud and they stunk. The three girls, what were their names, walked over to me. The leader poured a whole bottle of perfume on the clothes. I just picked them up throwing them in the trashed.
Nasty rich people.

"Aren't you mad? Upset?" Asked the leader

"Not really." I said leaving the room to get paper towels

I wasn't going to sit at my desk that has nasty perfume on it! On my way to the bathroom I passed the room that was for Nu'est.

"I bet she is crying by now!" Laughed JR

"I can't believe you started the pregnant rumor." Laughed Baekho

"Really?" I said walking in

The all looked at me.

"Here to apologize?" Asked JR

"Why would I apologize?" I asked. "Dude get one thing straight I am not afraid of you."

I walked up to him. He stood towering over me, please both my brother and father are six foot.

I smiled sweetly at him before kicking him hard in the shin then kneeing him in his special place.

"That is for spreading rumors about a pure girl." I said leaving the room

I smiled as I heard his groans of pain down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy