Wolf Prince

Princess

A young girl only nineteen years old sat in her chair to the right of her father's chair. Her black hair was down reaching pass her shoulders. She was dressed in ripped black jeans and a tank top. Her green eyes showed no emotions as she watched the men and women trip over themselves to follow her father's orders.

Her father was called a King. King of the Streets. He was only forty years old but still look like he was in his twenties. He was built like a football player. Black short hair, and murderess brown eyes. He had a little stubble on his face. He wore leather pants and a black shirt. He had one leg singed on an arm.

Each of the men and women were dressed in black. Each carried two guns and a dozen knives. Over 300 people. all were criminals. And all including her and her father had tattoos. Black dragons sitting on top of bodies.

She was a criminal.

And she enjoyed very second of it.

She was born into this life. This was her life. These people were family to her. She would risk her life for them as they would for her. This was her home. She didn't need any outsider's love when she had all she needed right here.

She was Desideria Night, princess of the most feared, deadliest, bloodest gang in America.

The Sanguinem Dracones or Blood Dragons.

And tomorrow they spread their wings and began their terror on the world starting with South Korea.