Status: "If it wasn't for her I would be dead right now. And besides she asked for a big favor and made me promise a week before. I never break my promises!" -Astra

Haru Haru

Visiting an old Friend

I slowly walked along the sidewalk to the graveyard. I wished to visit her. The lawyer was behind me complaining why I couldn't take the car.
My sore, aching body agrees with him. My arms were bandaged and sore and the crutches under my armpits wasn't helping. A cast covered my right leg while bandages decorated my left. A few deep cuts were on my face with a bruise on my jaw. I looked as horrible as I felt but my mind wouldn't let me step into a car.

The lawyer pointed to a grave surrounnd by five boys. I knew right away they had to be Big Bang. The lawyer went over to them. They turned and sent glares my way. I don't know why. But the glares did soften when they saw the state I was in.

I walked to them and they stepped away yelling in Korean at the annoying lawyer. My friend's gave was decorated with flowers and even sweets. I smiled. She would have love it.

~Flashback~

My phone was at my ear my new Korean friend on the other end. She was working on her will. She found out she only had a month to live.

"So I want you to take pictures of my grave with flowers." she said

"Why?" I asked

"You're a famous photographer! I want you to create a series with them. I want people to celebrate the happy times and be happy not be sad for the person that is gone." she said

"Alright. Project Live for the Dead on the way!" I said

"Live for the Dead. I love it!" she laughed

~End Flashback~

I took the camera from around my neck and snapped some pictures. The boys weren't happy.

"What do you think you are doing?" one hissed

I looked and immediately recognized G-Dragon. His brown hair hung in his brown eyes. He wore a tank top and jeans.

"I am doing what she asked. I am creating her Live for the Dead Project." I said

The boys eyes widen.

"She told you?" I asked "I am Astra Andrews."

"Not to be rude but what happened to you?" asked Taeyang, his black hair shaved at the sides but stood up in the middle

"Long story." I said

"She was in a car accident." said the Lawyer

I glared at him. I didn't want them knowing because for some reason if they knew she knew and I didn't want her to know.

I know that's impossible she is dead. But I don't want her to worry about me trying to keep her promises.

I will check off everything on her list.

I promise you that.