Status: "If it wasn't for her I would be dead right now. And besides she asked for a big favor and made me promise a week before. I never break my promises!" -Astra

Haru Haru

Lost

After taking a few more pictures of other graves I decided it was time to see her house that she gave to me. The boys had long since left, G Dragon and T.O.P still not friends.

They seem to hate each other.

I turned around and realized the lawyer had left too. At first i didn't mind till it dawned on me I didn't know where she lived since the stupid lawyer told me he was to take me. I didn't even know the address. Or his number.

But I did have five numbers I could call thanks to her. But which one of them will actually want to come help me?

None.

I sighed making my way to the road. What was i going to do? My luggage was at her place I assume and I didn't know where that was. I made it make to the sidewalk my body screaming at me to rest or to at least sit. I wanted to cry at this point. I don't know if its because of the pain I know began to feel as the pain meds wore off or because I was now lost in Korea.

I just started walking in a random direction. After a few minutes the pain killers had wore off and I wanted to scream at every movement my body made or every time something touched me.

"Astra right?" I heard a voice. "You need to go back to America no one wants you here."

I turned to see who it was hoping the pain didn't show.

It was G Dragon.

"She asked me to come." I said trying to keep the pain out of my voice

By his eyes I didn't succeed.

"You ok?" he asked

"Just lost." I tried since it was have true

He grabbed my arm causing an involuntary whimper to escape my lips.

Well shit.

"How much pain are you in?" he asked

"I." I started till I say the look on his face "The pain killers wore off a while back ago. In truth i am suppose to be in the hospital still but when I heard about her death I had to keep my promise to her. I just had too."

"Where is the lawyer dude?" he asked
"Don't know." I replied

I just wanted to drop.

"He left an injured girl who is stubborn enough to leave a hospital and fly to Korea for a promise to a friend? I will help but I still hate you." he said

"Of course G Dragon." i said "I am suppose to be staying at her place."

I started to fall but I never touched the ground. I was picked up bridal style by G dragon. Tears rolled down my face as I wrap my arms around his neck.

Holding me one handed he called the others.

"Go over to her place and grab some of Astra's things especially her pain killers."

....

"That stupid lawyer just left her and she is in major pain."

......

"Our place is closer."

Soon darkness took me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy