Boys Over Flowers

Bullying is a No No

I rubbed my eyes as I glided along the sidewalk on my skateboard. I was on my way to my new school.

As I reached the very big fancy building with fancy cars dropping off kids dressed in the same uniform as me.

Damn skirt!

I stepped off my board, pushing down on the end making it lift up so I could grab it. I walked up the starts to find the office.

Everyone stopped and stare at me as I walked. I figured they would. They are Korean, me not so much. I am white and American. Born and raised in good old California.

My hair was light brown and fell against my back, a black beanie rested on my head. My blue eyes watched everyone.

What also probably made them stop and stare were my visible pericings and tattoos. My hair was tucked in behind my right ear showing off my industrial pericing, my two hoop cartilage pericings and my three ear lobe pericings. Because of the short skirt part of the anchor tattoo on my left thigh showed. I refused to wear the thigh high stocks so the two koi, one silver and blue, the other gold and red, that were wrapped around my right ankle showed as well.

I soon found the office. Thankful for my quick ability to learn different laungues in a short amount of time, I walked up to the lady at the desk.

"May I help you?" She asked in Korean.

"I'm the new student." I replied in Korean, being careful with my words

"Name?" She asked

"Johns Desdemona." I said feeling weird for saying my last name first.

She handed me my class number, locker number and combination, and a map of the grounds. This school was like a big college in the states. It was huge. I was so going to get lost.

I stepped out of the office to see a bunch of students running and screaming. I followed them.

I ended up on the roof with students beating up another student. His face was bleeding and he stepped up on to the edge. Ready to jump.

The fuck?

I pushed my way through the wall of students. Grabbing the kid as he was about to jump, pulling to safety.

"What are you thinking?!" I yelled in English

He looked at me for a second.

"I got a red card." He stated in English

Thank god. I was too stun to speak Korean.

"Red card?" I asked ignoring the yells behind me

"From the F4. You're new aren't you." He said

I nodded. "F4?"

"Flower four." He answered

I stared laughing.

Flower four? His kidding right?

His face said no.

Someone grabbed my shoulder. I quickly turned throwing them to the ground. I turned to the group.

"Go. Away." I said in English.

They understood as the walked away.

I sat down next to the kid and asked him to explain the F4.

After a long explanation I knew one thing. F4 were the richest guys in school.

They were bullies.

Bullying is a big no no to me.

Next day the paper was calling me wonder girl. My parents thought they were right about Korea bring out the good in me.

To many things to do with my new life.

But one thing at a time.

Starting with F4.