Boys Over Flowers

F4

I walked to the front door fixing the very annoying skirt, skateboard in hand.

I had stayed up all night researching this F4. And it wasn't that hard to find information on them.

The leader was Gu Jun Pyo. He was heir to the Shinhwa group. He has probably never had to work for anything. I saw pictures of him too. He had black curly hair that had to be a perm. A fake smile and his eyes held nothing.

Yoon Ji Hoo is Gu Jun Pyo's best friend. He is the grandson of the formar Korean President. And he seems to have a love for music.

So Yi-jeong is the youngest member of F4. He is a playboy and a potter. His family owns the largest museum in Korea.

Last is Song Woo-bin. His family owns the largest construction company and is hinted to have ties with the underground, the Mafia.

Four boys. No sense of how to earn and work hard.

They never had to live on the streets.

Never had to begg for money.

Never had to worry about tomorrow.

Never had to worry about filling their bellies.

Because of my adopted parents, Alexander and Kathy Johns neither did I but that life taught me many things.

I walked into the building and was on my way to class when students pushed pass me screaming and chanting "F4."

I pushed my way through and saw them. I knew who they were by the pictures. Leading them was of course Gu Jun Pyo. Behind him was Song Woo-bin, So Yi-jeong and Yoon Ji Hoo. Ji Hoo was in a white suit while Woo-bin and Yi-jeong was in grey suits and Jun Pyo was in black.

The little shits didn't even have to wear the uniform.

A girl went up to Gu Jun Pyo with a cake she baked herself.

He shoved it in her face and walked away without a word. Three other girls laughed and said he won't eat anything not made by his cooks.

Well that's just rude. He and the other boys walked off. The three girls came up to me.

Oh good!

"Oh my god." The middle one screeched in English

I think she was trying to be impressive.

"Dude I don't care who you are, what you are or what you want. I need to go change this god damn unform." I said in English walking away

I found the nearest bathroom. If they could throw around their family names and not wear the uniform so was I.

I changed into the extra clothes in my bag. Blue, ripped jeans, black t shirt with Alice Cooper on it. And my black skate shoes.

Fuck rules.

Everyone stared. But no one said anything.

Later that day I had a chocolate ice cream cone and was happily enjoying it. Till I tripped and my ice creams landed on a shoe.

Gu Jun Pyo's shoe.

"New girl. Lick it." He said not evening looking at me.

I crawled over whipped the ice cream onto my fingers. I stood up and covered his face in ice cream.

"There you go. Much better." I stated

All four boys looked horrified.

I grabbed my skaskateboard and skated away.