Boys Over Flowers

Red Card

ext day I once again wore jeans and a t-shirt. I opened my locker and guess what's inside.

That's right a red card.

As some student was yelling that I got a red card, I grabbed the card and headed to F4's private area.

"Well that was quick." Said Yi Jeong

"Not so tough are we." Said Jun Pyo. "If you apologize now I'll look the other way."

"Not here to beg for mercy. Just here to return this." I said holding up the card. "You left it in my locker."

I tossed the card on to Jun Pyo's lap.

"Have a nice day." I said as I walked out

And in that short amount of time they came up with a rumor.

​I walked into the classroom to see students writing on the board.

Apparently I was pregnant.

"I'm pregnant? I didn't know that. Huh. I thought I was suppose to be the first to know." I said surprising my classmates

"She is always sleeping around. A different guy every night. What a whore." Said a girl

That sent me off. I went back to the F4, seeing red. As unwanted memories filled my mind.

Jun Pyo was standing up laughing.

"Well isn't it the little whore." He said

I punched him hard in the jaw before throwing him to the ground.

His eyes widen. I felt tears in my eyes.

"Don't you ever call me that again. Never spred rumors without knowing the person." I growled

I walked back to the classroom to find my desk missing..

After school I was wondering through a garden when I heard music.

I found Ji Hoo playing the violin. He stopped when he saw me.

"I'm sorry for bothering you. But you play really well. " I said with a smile

I walked away only to run into the other three.

Before Jun Pyo could say a word I kicked him the shin.

I finally got home.

"Hello honey." Said a deep voice

"Daddy." I said

My father, Alexander, was six foot five and two hundred pounds of muscle. He was an ex cop and Navy seal. Now he was an ambassador and a Navy seal trainer. He had blonde hair, blue eyes and taned skin.

He smiled at me.

"How was school?" Asked a woman's voice

My mother Kathy walked in. She was five foot four, brown hair, green eyes and an ex model.

I told them what happened and I was pretty sure dad wanted to kill someone.