To Love a Monster

She is Different

Tae-Soo looked down at the American girl sleeping on his bed, in one of his shirts. She had cried, hold on to him like he was the only thing saving her from the world. As she slept the thought of killing her right then but he couldn't bring himself to do so.

He remembered when her voice with his name filled the air. He was confused at first but ran that way. When he saw the American boys, the one on top of her, slicing her shirt open and the fear in her beautiful eyes, all he saw was red. 

This girl was so different. she had seen him murder and yet the fear he saw in her eyes when she was with the American boys were never in her eyes when she saw him.

He had called his brother. He was having dinner again with him and their mother. He wanted to bring the girl along.

As he hanged up the phone, he felt eyes on him.  Looking over he found the blue eyes of the girl. No fear towards him in them. He couldn't understand why.

"Tae-Soo?" Her voice whispered into his ears

"Hmm?"

"Do you still plan on killing me?" she asked without a trace of fear

Tae-Soo thought it over. He knew that he couldn't anymore. This girl. She was starting to mean something to him. He wanted to learn from this girl. Find out why she had no fear.

"No. Instead we are having dinner with my mom and brother." He said grabbing a bag that was sitting on the floor

It was the bag she dropped when she first saw him. She seemed shocked as he handed her the bag.

"Get dress. We leave in ten." Tae-Soo said leaving the girl in his bed