Status: Active // weekly updates

Best for Business

Too Fast?

The next morning, I wake up to Seth next to me. He’s awake already. I look around groggily. He’s watching Tom and Jerry. I giggle, and he looks down, realizing I’m awake. “How did you sleep?” He smiles.

“Perfectly,” I grin. “How about you?”

“I felt great sleeping beside you. I really could get used to it.” He leans down and gives me a quick kiss. “After this ends, I’m going to go shower. Is that okay?”

I laugh, pulling myself up into a sitting position. “You don’t have to ask me for permission.”

“I know, but I was just saying.” One of his arms snakes across my waist, and I rest my head on his shoulder. We watch cartoons together. I’m a huge cartoons fan, so this brings me nothing but joy. When it’s over, Seth gets up. “I’ll be back in a few minutes.” I tell him to take his time, and he nods. Once he’s out of sight, I grab my phone from his nightstand.

I put in my password and see that I have a few texts. Stephanie, Brie, Alicia, and Nattie each send me similar messages. Stephanie tells me she’s happy for me, and to be early on Thursday to talk business. Brie says that now it’s official, the double date needs to happen soon. Nattie asks why I didn’t tell her about Seth and I. And, Alicia, she just tells me I need to shop with her asap. I’m somewhat confused, so I look on social media for a clue on what’s going on.

My Twitter is relatively normal. I have multiple tweets from fans, but that’s nothing unusual. I check on Instagram. After scrolling through my feed, I see exactly what everybody’s talking about. Last night, Seth must’ve took a picture of me sleeping. I see a photo of myself. My hair is a little messy and covering some of my face. A little to the right of my face is my hand, which is holding Seth’s. I didn’t even know I did that while I slept. The caption reads: Nothing is better than going to sleep and waking up next to this beauty. Upon meeting her, I’ve become the happiest man alive. Here’s to you, Shay Edinburg. You light up my life more than I ever thought possible. I absolutely cannot wait for what the future has in store for us.

I’m almost brought to tears. Seth is the sweetest man I’ve ever met. I know he was concerned about our personal relationship going public, but he chose the absolute best way to announce our relationship.

Now that I know what all the messages are about, I’m able to respond to my messages. I thank Stephanie and agree to be early for the next show. I tell Brie our double date will be sometime this month, I promise. I tell Nattie it very recently happened, and we didn’t know if we wanted to announce it publically or just tell our friends. I let Alicia know I’d be so happy to shop with her.

I wait eagerly for Seth to return from his shower. I’m far too happy to sit by myself. As I wait, I change into my outfit for the day. I don’t know what we’re going to do, so I dress casually. I put on some holy denim shorts and a bright blue crop top.

Once Seth gets back from the shower, I jump into his arms. He’s shocked, but once my legs are wrapped around him, there’s nothing he can do but pull me up. One strong arm holds me up. “You make me the happiest I’ve ever been,” I inform him before giving him a kiss.

When we part, he gives me a weird look. “I’d love to hold you and kiss you all day, but I’m trying to keep my towel up,” He laughs.

I look down and realize he is only in a towel. I quickly apologize and get down. “I didn’t even look,” I blush.

He laughs again. “No, it’s okay. Just let me get dressed.”

I watch as he goes through his dresser drawers for an outfit. I’m almost memorized as I watch him. I can see every muscle in his back. His dark hair is slightly curled. The water dripping down his body even looks attractive in a way I just can’t explain. I can’t help but look him up and down. He pulls out boxer briefs and a pair of athletic shorts. When he turns around, I take in his front side. His towel covers most of his body waist down. I must’ve been looking at him a certain way, because he gives me an odd look. “What?” He asks.

I feel myself blush and look away. “You’re just the most gorgeous person I’ve ever laid eyes on.” He laughs, thanks me, and tells me he’s going to change and he’ll be right back. “You can change in here,” I tell him.

He shakes his head. “I have to put the towel away anyway.”

Seeing Seth like that brings out my lustful side. I shake my head, as if it’ll rid me of my thoughts. I almost wish he changed in front of me, but I don’t think I’d be able to help myself. With a combination of his looks and his beautiful message to the world about me, I’m completely overtaken.

He comes back a few seconds later. “Now, what were we talking about?”

He scoops me up in his arms again. I wrap my legs around him and place another kiss on his lips. “You just make me so happy.”

“Oh yeah?” He asks playfully.

“I didn’t think you wanted our relationship to be public,” I comment. I wrap my arms around his neck. I can feel his shoulders move as he shrugs.

“Everything you said last night was true. It’s you and me. I don’t mind if the whole world knows I’m the luckiest man alive.” I can’t help but grin. This time he pulls me into a passionate kiss.

He gently tosses me onto the bed. He gets on top of me, and we resume our makeout session. I run my fingertips up and down his chest. One of his hands holds himself up, and the other is rubbing my thigh. We both have little clothing on, so we’re basically skin on skin. He takes his lips off mine, just to place kisses on my neck.

Things are starting to get heated, but I don’t want to stop it. Last night, I said things are going slowly between Seth and me, but I can’t help it.

Seth stops kissing my neck and begins to kiss the exposed parts of my collarbone. After a few kisses, he stops and looks up into my green eyes. “Is this going too fast?” He asks, somewhat nervously.

“I don’t know, but I love it,” I inform him.

Seth chuckles. He leans up. His hands pull me up into a sitting position with him. “Believe me, I want to keep going. I want to be with you in every possible, but I don’t want to rush things with you. We haven’t even been an official couple for a week yet, babe. Let’s wait just a little bit longer.”

Hearing him say this causes a new wave of emotions to come over me. Most men I know would jump into anything physical without second thoughts. I appreciate Seth’s concerns. Those were my initial concerns, too. I smile and kiss his cheek. “I agree. I get carried away sometimes.”

“Me, too,” He laughs. “Did you bring True Blood?” He asks, changing the subject.

“Yeah, it’s in my suitcase.” I point to one of my bags. Seth unzips the bag to find the DVDs. He sets a disc in and lays back down with me.

“I forgot to tell you, it’s our day off. We are just going to enjoy each other’s company. No training. No talk of work. It’s just you and me.”

“That’s perfectly okay with me,” I grin. My phone rings again. I check it again. It’s Nattie again. She says we should all double date. I don’t want to decline, so I tell her we’ll find a day to go out soon. “Just so you know, a few couples want to double date with us.”

“Really?” Seth asks.

I search for the episode we left off on and press play. “Yeah, a lot of my friends are in relationships. Apparently double dating is the cool thing to do.”

“Am I able to decline?” He laughs.

“Well, you’re stuck into Brie and Bryan’s date. That’s my best friend, you know. As for other people, that’s negotiable.” As the show starts, we hardly talk. Seth focuses on the show. I keep my phone in hand, but I also am able to keep my focus on both Seth and our show. “Do you like getting your picture taken?” I ask once our first episode of the day reaches an end.

“Sometimes. Why?”

“I like pictures. We will take so many pictures,” I inform him.

“I figured as much. You have the most active Instagram account I’ve ever seen,” He says. It’s true. I love photography. I also see social media as an outlet to connect with the outside world. It may be why the WWE Universe likes me so much.

“You can start the next episode, but I need to change into different shorts if we’re not going anywhere.” Denim shorts are nice to wear once I’m out, but they’ve always provided me a rash if I just wear them for the sake of wearing them. Cloth shorts are far more comfortable, anyway.

“Just don’t wear any,” Seth jokes.

“You won’t even change in front of me, and now you want me to walk around pantless?” Seth shrugs. I get up and check one of my suitcases for my tiny black shorts. “Fuck that,” I laugh.

“I’m going to change in front of you, though,” I give Seth a wink. It’s more jokingly than anything, but I can watch Seth’s face turn a shade of pink. He plays it off by shrugging and looking at the TV. I quickly change into my shorts and crawl back in bed with him. “It’s not so bad, you know,” I tell him.

“I know, but you’ll tempt me beyond belief,” he admits.

“It’s just like ringwear, just a little smaller,” I say.

“If it were a little smaller, you’d be wearing next to nothing. I’m not complaining, but you’ll be putting some thoughts into my head. You know I don’t want to take things too quickly.”

“But thinking isn’t touching, baby,” I tease.

He sticks his tongue out at me in response. I can’t help but laugh at how childish he is. “Shh, the next episode started,” He smiles.

I cuddle up into his chest as we watch. I sneak a few kisses in here or there. My head is still wrapped in thoughts of Seth’s sweetness and my lustful feelings. I want to distract him from True Blood, but I know how much he loves it. I move so I’m laying my head on Seth’s lap. I entertain myself by listening to the characters speak and running my hands up and down his chest. I kiss his stomach, and giggle afterwards.

“Shay, you’re distracting me,” He says, looking down at me.

I playfully run my fingers over his lips and through his facial hair. “You get distracted easily,” I joke.

“I need to know if Sam is going to hook up with Tara again,” Seth says.

I laugh at his seriousness of the television series. “You’ll find out. Just let me have my fun.”

I run my fingers over Seth’s lips again. He opens his mouth and bites them gently. He’s just as playful as I am. I fake pout and remove my fingers. He smiles and kisses them, even though we both know I’m not hurt. He reaches for the remote and pauses the show. “I’ll give in, but just this once,” He says, shaking his head.

I resituate. Instead of my head on his lap, I sit on his lap. My legs curl around his waist. One of his hands run up and down my back. One of my hands run through his mostly dry hair. The fingers of my other hand gently glide against his face. He laughs and pokes my nose. After minutes of just goofing around, he leans in for a kiss.

I let him give me a quick kiss. After, I lick his nose. “Let’s not move too fast now,” I goof.

His hand on my back moves under my shirt. His free hand cups my cheek. He gently inches my face towards his. “But there are some things we can do,” He whispers.

He tries to kiss me, but I pull away briefly. “But because you want to, right?”

He grins. “I most certainly do.” Our lips meet. He moves me over from my spot on his lap to right beside him. As we kiss, he’s still gently rubbing his fingers up and down my back. His free hand laces his fingers with mine. My free hand is on his waist. My fingers rest between his shorts and boxer briefs. He seems confident with himself, but too shy to initiate anything.

I tug on his shorts, pulling him a little closer to me. I squeeze our intertwined fingers in an effort to reassure him. He takes the hint. He bites down on my lip, and I put my leg on top of his. He moves his hands from his back to my stomach. Slowly, his hands wander up my stomach to my chest. It begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story has 30 subscribers now, which is so cool. Thank you all for reading (: