What Love Does

Do You Know What I'm Seeing?

For breakfast, RyRo has eggs and I have toast. We talk about random crap that comes up; everything from music to magazines. This is one reason why I love RyRo so much; he can blab on and on and on about anything just like me.

“So, Jadey, do you wanna come to the studio with me and the guys? I don’t want you to be here alone.”

“Of course I want to come! When haven’t I wanted to go?”

He laughs and says, “Oh, that’s right. You’ve never said you don’t want to go.”

The he gets up from the table and walks toward the door, and I stare at him, confused.

“Well, you want to come to the studio, don’t you? Hurry up!”

I laugh and run up to him and jump in his arms, and make him carry me to the car. On the way there, we were basically silent, RyRo focusing on the road and me staring out my window. When we finally got to the studio, it was 12:30pm and we were half an hour late.

“RyRo, where the hell have you been, dude?” I heard Brendon say that as we walked in the door.

Spence was about to say something to RyRo, then he spotted me and said, “Oh, hey Jade. It’s unusual for you to be here on a Thursday. What happened?”

I sighed and explained everything-from what my mom said up until RyRo said I could move in with him.

I hear a voice from somewhere in the back yell out, “Ouch dude, that’s harsh! Need a cookie to make you feel better?”

I laugh and say, “Sure Jon! I could sure use a cookie!”

So then they need to get to work, and I sit on the couch in the studio eating cookies and watching them sing and play guitar and drum, I swear I could do this for hours. Every five minutes or so my eyes go straight to Ryan; his tender hands holding the guitar he loves so much with care, and his sweet voice singing into the microphone. I softly sigh and then I fall asleep.

I wake up to “Hey, Jade, wake up!” coming from Brendon.

“Huh... What the hell do you want?”

“Uhm, well you see, it’s already 9pm and it’s time to go home.”

“DAMN! I’ve been sleeping that long? Where’s Ryan?”

“I’m over here, baby cakes!”

“RyRo, how many times have I told you not to call me that?” I giggle at his silly looking face, and he pretends he didn’t here me.

“Come on, baby cakes, let’s go for a ride!”

So he grabs me and puts me in the car, and we ride all over town; from the lake, to a casino, to a bar or two, and finally back to our house.

“RyRo, that was so fun! We gotta do that more often!”

“You’re right, we do! But for now it’s already 2am, lets get to bed.”

I ask stupidly, “Where do I sleep?”

He stares at me like I’m some random crazy bitch and says in a macho-man voice, “Baby, honey, sugar, you’re with me tonight!”

I crack up at that and run upstairs and jump into the bed, not caring that I still have my skinny jeans and Led Zeppelin shirt on. He jumps on the bed with me, and we make out until we fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah uhm..
ehh this chapter aint the best, i admit it
gosh. i had writers block at the end and ended up writing something random.
i HATE writers block...
leave cmts still ^^ even if u hate it :D