What Love Does

Tour Bus Time!

*Time lapse-3 weeks later

“RYRO, HURRY YOU’RE ASS UP OR I’M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!” I yell at him, only ‘cause he is taking way to long to put on his guy liner. We gotta be at the studio in half an hour to leave, so he better get down here in the next 5 sec...

“Ok, ok, I’m here, calm down Jadey!”

Since our bags are already put away in the car we just hop out of the house, get in the car, and drive off, barely looking back at what we wouldn’t see for a couple months.

RyRo looks at the clock and mutters, “Damn, we’re just going to barely make it. B-den is going to kick my ass...”

“Well, little missy, maybe if you hadn’t spent ten billion years putting on you’re pretty guy liner than we wouldn’t have this problem!”

He burst out laughing at my stern tone and whined, “I sowwie! WyWo won’t be bad anymowe!”

We both laughed, the we finally got to the studio and saw B-den there, looking at his watch and muttering angrily to himself. I guessed that Spence and Jon we’re already on the bus, waiting for us.

“You son of a bitch, common, get on the bus!” B-den yelled at RyRo, and then came running to help us get the bags. We were on the bus in a matter of seconds; we just left the car at the studio.

I looked around the bus as it started to move, and with a surprise I saw Petey sitting at the table.

“Petey, what are you doing here?” I was really surprised; I didn’t think Pete would be coming with us.

I guess I didn’t exactly use the happiest tone, so he puts on a face that a completely fake hurt look. “Aww, you don’t want me here? I guess I can go...” Jokingly he walks over to the window and opens it, ready to jump out.

“PETEY, NO!” I screamed, and everyone bursts out laughing.

I hug Pete really tight, and he says, “I loooove you Jadey!” with a stupid, happy grin on.

Then RyRo grabs me and kisses me, then laughs and says, “Back off, Pete, she’s mine!” He has in these vampire fangs and shows them to Pete, growling. Where the hell he got them from I have no idea.

“So, where are we sleeping, guys?” I look behind me and Spence is lying on the couch eating chips.

Jon cracks up at my expression of stupidity, then answers, “I call a bottom bunk! I really don’t want to have to climb up every night.”

Spence calls the same, Pete and B-den call the middle bunks, and so RyRo and me are stuck with the top bunks, which are actually the biggest so it doesn’t matter.

“Well, if you guys don’t mind, me and Jadey will share a top bunk.” RyRo states.

B-Den mouth drops open jokingly, and he yells out, “JUST PLEASE DON’T DO IT IN THE BUNK!”

Everyone cracks up, even RyRo and me. I mutter, “Don’t worry, B-den, we can wait!” I wink at RyRo and everyone else pretends to throw up. Assholes, hilarious assholes.

“Well, at least this works out, Patrick won’t have to sleep on the couch now!” Pete laughs, the rest of us just stare at him.

Pete looks confused, and then remembers, “Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you, we’re picking up Patrick in Florida before we head to Chicago. So, uhm we’re gonna be on the road an extra week.”

Spence smiles and says, “That’s fine! At least we’re still going to Chicago!”

We all laugh, and then everyone is silent, so to break the silence, I go over to the window.

Everyone stares at me, and I simply open up the window and yell out, “CHICAGO HERE WE COME, BITCHES OF THE HIGHWAY!”
♠ ♠ ♠
it sucks monkey ass!
but thats ok, i wuffles this chapter :]
hehe, PATRICK! me wuffles Patrick :D

sorry i'm being random xD