What Love Does

She Sure Is Going To Get It!

The next day, I wake up and look around. I see RyRo still snoring like a bear. To make things fun, I see Pete getting out of his bunk, and I motion for him to come talk to me.

“What do you want, Jadey?” He says in a tired tone.

Excitedly, I whisper, “Let’s have some fun with RyRo, get the toothpaste and a feather.”

He flashes a smile and goes to get the pink Barney toothpaste that probably belongs to Spence, because he’s such a child. It’s great that Ryan is a heavy sleeper, so I hold his hand while Pete puts the toothpaste on it. Now, the fun comes in.

I take the feather and start to tickle under RyRo’s nose, and, just as I thought, he brings his hand up to his face and just like that, RyRo now has a pink mustache and beard of toothpaste.

He woke up, looked at his hand and yelled, “What the FUCK!? Why in the hell is there pink toothpaste on my hand?!”

Pete and me burst out laughing, causing the others to wake up.

Spence gets up and looks at us like we’re insane, probably because we’re on the floor clutching our sides.

“What did you guys... Hey, RyRo, is that my Barney toothpaste?” He bursts out laughing also and manages to choke out between laughs, “You... Pete... Jade... Brilliant!”

Jon and B-den wake up too, take one look at RyRo and start crying from laughing so hard.

After we all settle down, still wiping away tears of laughter, RyRo sarcastically states, “Are you fucking done yet? Who’s idea was it?”

It’s hard for me to look at RyRo with a straight face at the moment, considering he looks like Santa gone for the Scene look. And Weight Watchers.

“It wasn’t me, sweety pie.” I bat my eyelashes at him. He knows that I did it, so he gets off of the bed, walks over to me, and smears a mustache of my own onto my face.

I laugh and yell, “What the fuck was that for?”

He grins and says, “Payback, baby cakes!”

“Hey! That is no way to treat my Barney Toothpaste!” I turn around and see Spence smiling like an idiot at me, attempting to look mad.

I can already tell we’re going to have a fun two and a half weeks on this bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a completely random chapter
i wrote it last night when my interenet was out XP
the title is from "Time To Dance" by PATD :]
<33 i wuffles chuu all :]