Status: Currently focusing all writing related things to this story.

Zheiro and the Moonlight Sculptor

As a child, Zheiro the sculptor made a promise that he has yet to fulfill. However, poor as he was, it was already hard enough to get far in life as it was, not to mention even being able to complete his promise.

However, thanks to a chance meeting with a certain storyteller, Zheiro now has a chance to fulfill the promise he has made—but not without much effort on his part! Join him as he goes on an adventure in the world of Brave Frontier as he tries to master the legendary sculpting technique known as Moonlight Sculpting.

A crossover between the mobile game Brave Frontier, the light novel Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, a few concepts from the Fate/ series, and a set of entirely original characters, what kind of fanfiction is this? Read on to find out.

Disclaimer: This is a crossover fanfic between Brave Frontier and The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. I don't own either of those; they belong to their respective owners, namely Gumi/Alim and Nam-Hi-Sung (남희성) respectively.
Disclaimer (extended): This crossover fanfic now also contains some elements from the Type-Moon universe, owned entirely by Kinoku Nasu. I don't own anything from there, either.