Status: 4 of 4

Shots

That morning

“Moooooooommmmmeeeeeeeee,”

No. No, not yet please. I snuggle closer into the arm of my human pillow.

“Mooomeeee,” poking on my face, “Mommeee..” more poking.

Okay, I can do this. Inhale. Exhale. I slowly lifted my head and opened my eyes. Now that is a sight I’ll never get tired off. My daughter was kneeling by the bed, her head resting on left arm, the other was tracing one of my eyebrows.

“Good morning sweetheart,” I smiled at her.

She leaned over the bed to kiss a part of my face – specifically, the eyebrow she was tracing. Then she whispered.

“Why is Daddy sleeping on you?”

I giggled at her. To her, it would like that. I’m lying on my stomach while Patrick’s body is over half of mine.

“Because he missed Mommy,” I winked at her.

“Is Daddy gonna sleep on me too?” her brows furrowed.

“Of course not, honey,” I gave her a reassuring smile. “Daddy’s just giving Mommy a hug while sleeping,” I picked up her small hand, “Like what Mommy does when you’re sick,” I kissed her hand.

Clarity sparkled in her little face. Then she giggled too. Unfortunately, her giggle was a little loud that the person lying on top of me moved and laid on his side of the bed.

Patrick was sprawled on the bed. His arms and legs were spread. His turned to the side, little indents of the pillow and some of my hair were on his cheeks. His lips parted a little which makes little snores every now and then.

“Daddy looks like Snorlax,” my daughter whispered.

“That he does,” I laughed.

Patrick has been gaining a couple of pounds these days. It’s not that I’m complaining but shirt he is wearing is a little small making him chubbier than he really is, plus it’s black.

“You do now what Snorlax does when he wake up right?” I asked her.

“Yeah!” she answered. “He eats!”

“Correct!” I told her, giggling a bit. “Comm’on and let’s make breakfast,” I got off the bed and took her little hand, leading the way out to our kitchen.

*

“Mommy, why do you always drink coffee?”

We’re half way through our communal breakfast of cereals and wheat bread with cream cheese for me. This also wasn’t the first time she asked me that question.

“Because Mommy needs energy so she can play with Cassie,” I smiled at her.

“Does Daddy drink coffee too?”

“Yeah,” I picked up another slice of bread, “but not as often as Mommy.”

“Oh,” she thought about it for a little then smiled at me and said, “Okay.”

“Finish that, ‘kay?” I pointed at her bowl of cereal.

“M’kay,” murmured.

I got up and opened the kitchen back door, letting our dog in. Unlike previous pet, Pepper is much bigger. She’s a golden retriever that we adopted right after Penny died when Cassie was just 2 years old. Since Penny was her constant whenever Patrick’ away, Penny’s demise wrecked her. We couldn’t bear the sadness in her eyes every time she finds Penny’s chew toy in her room or whenever she sees pictures of Penny and her in my phone. Finally we decided to adopt another pet for her. Before Patrick and the guys went on a summer tour, we took her to a shelter to pick out a puppy. Of course she wanted to take home every single puppy that hugged her but we firm making her choose one. In the end, she got a 3 month old, golden retriever that was a shade lighter than the rest, hence the name Pepper. Today Pepper is 5 month old and my baby boy is 3 months old.

Pepper came rushing into the house, leaving paw prints on the tiled floor. She settled under Cassie’s chair. My daughter’s sudden shriek of delight tells me that Pepper is licking her foot.

“I’m gonna go check on your baby brother,” I said as I passed her.

I hastily made my way to the nursery that is now housing my baby boy. Born on March 11, Martin was as beautiful as his older sister was. He looked just like Patrick. Unlike Cassie, he all the facial features except for the color of his eyes. He got mine but made it richer, like molten chocolate. The delivery of my second baby was as easy peasy. I don’t know if it’s the medicine they gave me or the fact that I’ve already given birth. I think he just slipped out of me, ready to see the world.

As I sneak inside, I could already hear his little giggle. His crib, just like Cassie’s, has a mobile on top that revolves whenever her touches one of the hanging figures. He loves the horses and cowboy hats hanging above him.

“Hey little guy,” I cooed as I made my way in. I hovered above his crib checking him while he smiles at me and his mobile, I can’t really tell which. I reached for him and carefully got him out of the crib.

“Did you have a good night sweet cheeks?” I mumbled against his chubby cheek. He swatted my face in response, making me laugh.

“Okay,” I giggled, holding him at arm’s length, “Let’s change your diapies first then we’ll get you some breakfast.”

After a quick change and a short walk back to the kitchen, I noticed the kitchen was too quiet. My Mommy senses tingled as every thought possible crossed my over imaginative brain. Clasping Martin closer to my chest, I hurried into the kitchen only to find out that once again Cassie has laid everything on the table onto the floor for Pepper to eat. The dog is currently licking up a bowl of oats that I made for her younger brother while she arranges a neat line of blue berries on the floor.

“Cassie!”

Her answer was a beaming smile that tells me she’s enjoying every moment of her breakfast turned playtime.

Sighing my frustration, I took a bottle of breast milk from the fridge and placed it in the microwave to heat.

“Okay,” I turned to Cassie. “Pick everything up and put it in the sink.”

“Bu-“

“No. Now, Cassie.”

DING! alarmed the microwave. Cassie was slow on her feet. She took her time picking the bowls, her Mickey Mouse spoon and pink and sparkly sippie cup. It took her 3 trips to get everything in to the sink.

“Wash your hand young lady,” I said pushing the stepping stool we got for her with my feet.

“Can I watch TV after?” she asked, pouting prettily at me.

“Maybe if you show me how to properly wash your hands,” I told her. I took the bottle from the microwave and tested the warmth on the back of my hand. I fed it to Martin while watching Cassie wash her hands. I had to give to my girl, she picks up things real fast. She learned to wash her own hands when she was 13 months old. Of course, I had to carry her to the sink but she got the hang of it. When she was done, she jumped off the stool and went straight to the fridge, drying her hands with the towel there.

“Done!” she sang holding her hands up for me to smell.

I leaned in and took a whiff. Hmm, vanilla. “’Kay, let’s go.”

In the living room, I let Cassie hold the remote since our living room TV is programmed to only have Disney Jr., Disney Channel, Baby TV and Discovery Kids.

“Ooooh! Mickey Mouse!” she squealed and pointed at the TV.

She took her usual spot on the floor, her back leaning on the sofa. Pepper joins her, placing her head on Cassie’s lap, while I help Martin finish his milk.

We were peaceful for the next hour and a half. I have a sleeping baby Martin in my arms and an over energetic toddler following me up the stairs. I gently place Martin in his crib again while Cassie checks on her Dad.

“He’s still sleeping,” she said, hushed but enough for me to hear the sadness in it.

“You know how Daddy is when he come back from tour right?”

“Yea, but he promised.” She pouted.

“Why don’t we take a bath first,” I kneeled before her, “So you’re fresh and clean when Daddy wakes up, huh?” I gave her an encouraging smile.

“O-kay.”

She took off to her room while I went to mine.

Patrick is now lying on his stomach, face planted on the pillow. He’s breathing steadily, too steadily for me. I sneaked my way in and to the edge of the bed. He was still keeping up the charade of sleeping so I decided to play with him. I slowly crawled my way on top of him.

“Patrick,” I whispered. He didn’t answer so I placed a kiss in the middle of his back and called him out again.

“Patrick,” I was nearing his head now, still nothing.

“Paaaaaaatrick,” I said against his neck. I was rewarded with an ‘hmmm’.

Oh, he’s enjoying this, too bad I’m not. Once I’ve positioned myself on top of him, I dropped myself.

“GABBY! WHAT THE F-“

I silenced him with a kiss.

“Now that’s better.” He awkwardly held onto my head as he righted himself so he’s lying on his back. I helped a little too, hovering above him giving space. Then he was kissing me again. His lips sucking different parts of my mouth. First my lower lip, then the right corner, the upper lip, then the left corner. He cycled three times before he moved to my chin and lower still to my neck.

“Patrick,” I was breathing heavily.

“Hmm,” he was now making his way up below my ear.

“The door’s open.”

“Yeah,” he sucked harder on my sweet spot making me gasp. I felt his grin against my skin.

“Cassie’s com-mmmmhhh,” I moaned.

“Yeah,” he breathed.

“Ye-eeee-aahh.”

Patrick’s hand were slowing moving down my back to my now very chubby behind. His lips made way to the other side of my neck as he squeezes my butt. I lowered my crotch on to his, feeling him ready for action. He growls whenever I grind against him.

“Gabby,” he breathed.

“MOMMMEEEEEEYY!!” my daughter screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got bored during a 3 hour break between classes. Also, has anyone noticed the lack of Fan Fics anywhere? Or is it just me?

Tell me how you liked it!