Status: All Done! Rec, Subscribe, and Comment!

If I Lay Here, Would You Lie With Me and Just Forget the World?

Jared is a ***. Craig needs Max.

If I Lay Here, Would You Lie With Me and Just Forget the World? (Crax)

Max POV

I'm always the one to pick up the pieces when Jared breaks Craig's heart. At least three times a week, Jared makes Craig cry and Craig comes running to me. I'm seriously ready to kick Warth and Bokan's asses. Jared's been cheating on Craig with Beau for one out of the six years they've been together, and Craig still won't leave him. Hell, Craig got pregnant and lost he and Jared's baby, and instead of being a supportive boyfriend, he made Craig feel like shit by blaming him for losing their baby. It's not Craig's fault that Jared lost control of the car and they plunged into an icy river. Craig almost died, and Jared blamed him for losing their baby. What an asshole.

"Max, I need you." Craig sobs, walking into the bus. We go into the bunk area and lay down in one of the bunks, me wrapping my arms around Craig and holding him to my chest.

"Shhh. Don't cry. Calm down." I whisper in a soothing voice, twisting his hair around my finger. He's always loved it when I play with his hair.

"He blew Beau right in front of me. I walked over to Blessthefall's bus to visit him, and he was giving Beau head. He didn't even bat and eyelash when I walked in!" Craig cries. 

"Craig, you can't let him keep doing this to you."

"But I love him."

"Craig, sometimes love just isn't enough."

"It has to be. I can't fucking lose him Maxie." Craig sobs into my chest.

"How about I go talk to him? I'm not gonna hurt him or anything, I'm just going to ask him a few questions."

"Okay."

"And afterwards, I'll make popcorn and we can cuddle while watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Sound good?"

"Yeah." Craig says, wiping the tears off his cheeks and smiling. I hug him one more time and I leave our bus.

"Holy shit Max, you must be on a mission."

"Well Shomo, if you must know, I'm headed to Blessthefall's bus to have a little chat with Jared and Beau."

"Isn't Craig dating Jared?"

"Craig's been done nothing wrong to Jared, but Jared's a cheating assfuck." I growl and I continue storming towards Blessthefall's bus. Caleb wasn't doing any harm by asking me, but I'm beyond pissed and I don't want to punch him. Anyone who sees me automatically backs away because they can tell that I'm livid. I have every right to be. Jared and Beau hurt the guy I'm in love wi-no. Max, you are not in love with him. Craig is just your best friend. Nothing more, nothing less. I knock on the door and half naked Jared answers. I push him backwards into the bus and I slam and lock the door. Beau sees the hellish look on my face  from where he's sitting on the couch and he puts his clothes on and tries to run. "Don't fucking move. Either one of you. We need to talk."

"About what!? You don't have any input in our lives whatsoever, so back the hell off!"

"At least I have a fucking heart." I mutter.

"What in the hell is that supposed to mean!?"

"It means that if I know what you've been doing to Craig. Jared, who do you think he goes to when he's bawling his eyes out because of you!?"

"That wh-"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" I seethe.

"Look guys I'm just gonna go hang out with Austin and Alan-"

"LIKE HELL YOU ARE BOKAN! YOU'RE A PART OF THIS TOO!"

"How!?"

"YOU KNEW THAT JARED WAS WITH CRAIG YET YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING HIM FOR A YEAR. YOU LET JARED GIVE YOU A BLOW JOB RIGHT IN FRONT OF CRAIG FOR FUCK'S SAKES!"

"Max just go!" Jared tells me, raising his voice a bit.

"I'll leave when llamas sprout three eyes and Obama finds a unicorn up his ass."

"Good news, they found a three eyed llama and Obama shits unicorns now."

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. JARED WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?"

"MY PROBLEM!? WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM MAX!?"

"MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU BLAMED CRAIG FOR LOSING YOUR BABY WHEN YOU LOST CONTROL OF YOUR CAR! MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU'RE CHEATING ON CRAIG! MY PROBLEM IS THAT HE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU AND HE JUST WON'T REALIZE IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE HIM WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER!"

"What, do you think that YOU could give Craig a better life? Hah, the day that that happens, I'll wake up with boobs and my name'll be Juanita!"

"Jared, I don't think so. I know so."

"Bitch please."

"Don't bitch please me you little assfuck. Do you have any regard for how Craig feels at all!?"

"Course I do. I love him, don't I?"

"Could of fooled me."

"Eh. Tell him I don't want his pathetic whore ass. I'm breaking up with Craig whether he likes it or not."

"Jared, I knew you weren't that great of a boyfriend to Craig in the first place. I've only been sleeping with you so Craig will leave you because you've been nothing but a royal prick to him."

"Beau, how could you!? I love you for fuck's sakes."

"Fix shit with Craig. I can't be with you. Just leave me the hell alone until you get your shit together. And anyways, that was honestly just me trying to get over Eric. You heard me. I like Eric. Not you."

"And Jared, I will not be telling him that. You will."

"Max please."

"No you little dipshit. You call him over here and you do it yourself. I'll be waiting on my bus for him to come running into my arms, and you know it." Beau and I shoot Jared dirty looks and we walk out of their bus.

"Max, I do you mind if I talk to Craig? I want him to know that I feel horrible about everything. Listen. Jared told me he and Craig were on and off-"

"That's actually true. Continue."

"Like I was saying. Jared told me that for the past year he and Craig were taking a break, so I he and I hooked up. When I saw Craig's reaction when Jared and I were..you know..and I saw how Jared didn't even bat an eyelash, I knew that they weren't actually taking a break and that they were still together."

"Please. He needs it. C'mon." I open the door to my bus and Craig looks up at us from his spot on the couch.

"Max, what's he doing here!?"

"I've come to explain. I was under the impression that you and Jared weren't together anymore. But when I saw your reaction to him doing...that...to me earlier, I broke it off with him."

"Would you mind bringing Jared here? I need to talk to him."

"No problem kid." Beau leaves and returns with Jared.

"Just so we're clear, I don't have any hard feelings towards you. I'm not pissed at you, I'm pissed at Jared." Beau smiles at Craig and nods his head. I grab his wrist and I yank him outside the bus so Craig and Jared can have their privacy.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOUR BULLSHIT JARED! WE ARE FUCKING DONE! YOU CAN FUCK BEAU FOR ALL I CARE!" Craig screams. Damn is that boy loud.

"YOU GONNA GO RUNNING TO MAX NOW LIKE THE LITTLE SLUT YOU ARE!?"

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN A FRACTION OF THE MAN MAX IS! SHUT YOUR WHORE ASS MOUTH ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND! AT LEAST HE'D HAVE THE DECENCY TO BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE AND LET THEM DOWN EASY RATHER THAN CHEATING ON THEIR ASS FOR A FUCKING YEAR WITH ONE OF HIS FRIENDS! JARED YOU MAKE ME SICK!" Craig's screams are silenced by the unmistakeable sound of Jared repeatedly slapping him. 

"WE'RE OVER YOU WHINY LITTLE BITCH BOY!" Jared yells like a fucking maniac and storms out of the bus. Beau runs after him, fuming. I automatically bolt inside the bus and into the back bedroom where Craig's curled up in a little ball, sobbing. He looks horrible. His skin's pink and blotchy, his brown eyes that used to shine and were full of happiness are now dull and lifeless, the skin around his eyes is puffy from crying, and not to mention, a bright red splotch in the shape of Jared's hand is visible on his cheek. I immediately lay down next to him, pulling him into my arms. Damn is it freezing in here. I pull a comforter over us. 

"Shhh. Calm down. Everything's gonna be fine."

"Max, I just lost the love of my life. Nothing's fine!" Craig cries.

"Jared doesn't know what he's missing out on. If I had you, I'd never let you go." 

"I love him so fucking much but I absolutely hate him at the same time!" He begins crying even harder. I pull him even further into my chest and I start humming Always by Panic! At the Disco in his ear.

"Craig, just go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up, I swear."

"J-J-Jared was n-n-never there when I w-w-woke up." Craig stutters.

"I'm not Jared. I'm Max fucking Green. Jared is an ass, whereas I know how to treat a guy." I tell Craig, smiling at him. He snuggles into my chest and falls asleep. After about fifteen minutes of watching him sleep, I begin to grow tired myself. 

"I love you." I whisper and I pass out. 

Craig's POV

I'm not asleep. I know that Max has been watching me for twenty minutes.

"I love you." I hear him whisper. Max really is amazing. Maybe he could help me get over Jared. Maybe. We did fool around a lot back before I got with Jared in 2009. Hell, we dated for a year from 2007 to 2008  before we decided that we'd be better off as friends. Excuse me, HE decided that. I just went along with it. Christ. I still have feelings for Max. Fuck.

"I love you too." I whisper and this time I actually asleep. 

*Craig's Dream*

"Maxie! Stop!" I giggle, attempting to get Max to stop tickling me.

"Nope. I don't think I will!" Max exclaims, smirking.

"No sex for a month."

"You wouldn't..."

"Oh yes I would." Max instantly throws himself off of me and rolls onto the floor.

"Cuddles?" I stick my tongue out at him.

"Pwease?" He asks in a baby voice. Damn those green puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine." He does a weird little victory dance and jumps back in the bed next to me. He wraps the two of us in a couple warm comforters since it's winter and all and he slides his hand under my shirt, rubbing my swollen stomach. 

"I can't believe we're having a baby Craig."

"She's been kicking nonstop for the past few days. If people didn't know before, they now know that I'm the girl in this relationship."

"What should we name her?"

"Hmm...Emerald?"

"I like it. Middle name?"

"Emerald Skylar Mabbitt-Green."

"That is quite a name." Max chuckles. "I think it's a beautiful name for our princess."

"Oh hush. Emerald and I have turned you into a big softie. It's cute." He silences me by pecking my lips. "I love you, Max Green."

"I love you too, Craig Mabbitt."

*End Dream*

Craig's POV

Holy shit. Did I just dream that I was pregnant with Max's baby!? Hmm. Emerald Skylar Mabbitt-Green. Maybe one day. I roll over and I snuggle into a now-awake Max's chest.

"Relax. It's already eleven. Trust me, you didn't wake me up."

"Do I have to get up?"

"Yeah. We play at 2 and Blessthefall plays right after us."

"Yay." I groan.

"Um Craig...can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course you can Max. Ask away."

"What would you do if you broke up with someone because you were a drug addict and didn't want to hurt them but now that you 're sober, you want them back?"
 
"I'd go for it. The worst thing they can do is tell you no." In a split second, I find Max's lips attached to mine. I don't kiss back out of shock.

"Sorry..." 

"Shut up and kiss me again Maxwell." I growl. He does so and I kiss back.

"Want to go grab a bite to eat before we play?"

"Yeah." I shower and I throw on a red HK army t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and Vans. Once I run a brush through my ungodly mop and I do my eyeliner, I leave the bathroom. "You ready Maxine?"

"Yeah."

"Holy shit, they actually make pants that bright!?"

"Yes." He laughs. We walk out into the living area and we leave the bus. He laces our fingers together. "Where to milady?"

I playfully punch him in the arm. "I am not your lady. How about that diner?"

"Alright." He agrees, smiling at me. He kisses me on the cheek and I blush furiously. "Craig? Will you be my boyfriend again?"

"Of course I will Maxie." I respond, still blushing. He kisses me again and we walk into the diner.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Craig's POV

"See you soon Arizona!" We're currently in Blessthefall and I's hometown. We run off stage and Max wraps his arms around my waist. It's been a month since Jared and I broke up and I got back together with Max, and I couldn't be happier.

"Hey short stuff."

"Hey pickle licker."

"I'm hurt!" Max gasps, faking offense.

"You are not." I laugh.

"Well Craig, you have the only pickle I'm allowed to lick."

"Max!" I swat his arm.

"We both know it's true."

"It better be." I giggle. Max pecks my lips.

"Whore." I hear Jared mumble. Beau and the other guys send me an apologetic look at Beau starts yelling.

"JARED I SWEAR THE NEXT TIME YOU PULL SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WILL PUT YOU IN THE HOSPITAL. CRAIG DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WARRANT THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR. WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE!?" Beau screams, getting up in Jared's face. Eric runs over and drags Beau away from Jared.

"Beau, you need to calm the fuck down."

"I know. It's just that Jared's being an ass for no fucking reason, and it's pissing me off." Max and I just walk back to the bus. Taking notice that nobody else is here, Max pulls me into the back bedroom. 

"Is it weird that a month ago I had a dream that you were pregnant with Emerald Skylar Mabbitt-Green?"

"You had that dream too!?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe we're meant to have a baby named Emerald. You never know."

"Craig, that would require unprotected sex."

"We did run out of condoms yesterday and since I'm a dude, they won't give me birth control meds..."

"You want a baby, now? Craig it's only been five months since you miscarried..."

"And I want to try again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Jared Warth retweeted me!
Farewell My Love, Dance Gavin Dance, and Kevin Thrasher followed me on Twitter!
Ron Ficarro responded to one of my tweets!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I simply adore Jared, make no mistake. Jared and Craig are on of my top twenty ships, but Max and Craig are higher on the list, so... ;3