Status: the whole story is on wattpad.com/zenki44

He Thinks I'm a Freak

Chapter 1

Jeremy's POV-

There was a loud thud from behind me. I turned around. Two guys from Pierce the Veil were loading amplifiers into their trailer. One of them quickly loaded the second to last amp and left the last one for the other person. He looked weaker and the other guy had left him the biggest amp to load.

He struggled to pick it up, but ended up dropping it. I walked up slowly. "Need a hand?" I asked. He looked up.

"Jeremy McKinnon from A Day to Remember.. right?" He seemed... excited...?

"Yeah.." I scratched the back of my head. "Sorry, I don't know your name, I just know you're in Pierce the Veil."

"Oh.. well, I'm Vic, and I could totally use a hand with this," he held out his hand. I shook it before picking the amp up easily. He stared at me like I was some kind of superhero.

I put the amp in their trailer. "There," I nodded.

"Thanks," Vic smiled.

"No problem," I nodded.

"Are you guys gonna be at the next show?" Vic asked.

"Yeah, we're playing all the dates this year," I nodded. He smiled.

"Good!" I gave him a weird glance before nodding again. "Us too!"

"Cool.. See you there," I turned to walk off but Vic stopped me.

"Hey.. One question."

"Yeah?" I asked, turning back to face him. His face seemed a different color than before I'd turned around. Could he be blushing? I tried not to eye him too much, I always feel weird staring at people I just met.

"Well, uh.. we should meet up sometime..? You seem really cool and I like your music."

"Thanks, uh, sure. I'll give you my phone number," I held out my hand for either his phone or a pen.

"Y-you're phone number?" Vic asked, pulling out his phone slowly.

"Yeah, so we can meet up," I said, taking it from his hand.

"Oh.." Vic nodded. "Yeah, yeah, cool," I put my number is his phone and gave it back to him. "I'll text you.." he nodded. I gave a thumbs up and turned to walk off. "Thank you!"

"Uh.. You're welcome.." I said, giving him a weird look over my shoulder as I walked off to find my band mates to see what they wanted to do about our bunk situation.

Vic's POV-

Oh my god, he talked to me! After I was sure he was gone, I jumped and fist pumped in the air. Okay, calm down Vic.. He probably doesn't even like you. Oh god, he probably thinks I'm a weirdo, but at least he talked to me! Oh my god, what do I do?! I should wait before I text him, right? Or should I text him now..?

"Uhh.. I'm right here."

"What?!" I jumped.

"I came for my Pepsi.." Jeremy said, picking up the bottle from the ground.

"Oh.. uh.. cool."

Jeremy slowly walked off. I sighed and hit myself in the back of the head. I'm stupid sometimes. "Vic, hurry up!"

"Coming!" I followed my band-mate Jaime around to our bus. I ran right into Jeremy.

"Hey," he gave a small smile.

"Why are you on our bus?" Jaime asked, fist pounding him.

"My bunk broke. I was on the top and it.. broke. The side my feet were on broke and fell. I was scared to death. Neil was under me, but he moved in time," Jeremy rambled. I listened closely, loving the way words rolled off of his tongue.

I realized he was done talking when he waved his hand in front of my face. My band mates laughed, and I looked down. "Vic, don't be embarrassed, we all know you're in love with Jeremy! Oh.. oops," Mike smirked, glancing at Jeremy. Jeremy looked at me with a weird look.

God, he thinks I'm a freak.
What do I do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
The rest of the story is up on my wattpad.

Wattpad.com/ClawzAttack