Beau Bennett Vs. Sidney Crosby

Chapter 3

"Ari, what's wrong?" Beau said noticing my tears.
Olli scoffed causing Beau to glare at him.
"Baby, talk to me." He cooed as he caressed my cheek wrapping his other arm around my waist.
I opened my mouth, but nothing came out but a weak sob. I heard Sidney walk towards us.
"Aria, if you can't do this it's okay." He encouraged.
I shook my head no, I had to be the one to do this. I reached down to my engagement ring and pulled it off.
"Here." I whispered extending my hand.
"What?" Beau asked sounding like the wind was just knocked out of him.
"I know everything."
His eyes widened.
"Aria...I..please listen and let me explain.." He pleaded.
Sidney pulled me away from Beau.
"Explain what? How you cheated on her? How you brought another woman into her house?" Sidney nearly screamed at him shocking me even further into tears. Everyone was upset and I couldn't handle it.
"I can't do this." I said before I began walking away.
"Olli, go with her and keep your phone on." I heard Sidney order.
Typical Sidney, natural control freak. Sidney always looked out for me, no matter the situation; he's always been my rock.
"Aria wait." I heard Beau shout.
I just kept walking with Olli following close behind. I could hear Sidney and Beau arguing from behind me but I couldn't bare to listen to them, I was too hurt. Olli followed me all the way to a coffee shop down the street. We both got our drinks and found ourselves at a table sitting outside in the warm autumn sun.
"Everything is going to be okay." Olli reassured me.
"I'm just so confused. Like, I don't even know how to feel. Should I be hurt, angry, or devastated?" I said finally able to talk about my feelings.
Olli sighed.
"Aria, you're allowed to feel all three. Listen to me, I know Beau is our teammate but when we all found out that he was with her, everyone was on your side. You've been so supportive of this team and everyone loves you so much." He said causing yet another lump to grow in my throat. Before we could say anything else his phone rang loudly.
"Hello? Yeah. Where? Okay." and he hung up.
"I'm supposed to take you to Sidney's now." He said standing up.
I picked up my cup of coffee and walked with Olli back to the arena to his car. Mario Lemieux was standing outside on the phone, he quickly hung up when he saw me walking towards him.
"Ar, are you okay? Sidney told me everything, I'm so sorry."
Mario has always been like a second father to me, he was the one who encouraged me to go to school in the city. I was very anxious to be going to school so far away from my parents but I knew that the Lemieux's would take care of me and they always have. They're the reason I'm friends with Sidney and the rest of the guys.
"Thanks Mario." I say giving him a sad smile.
"Aria, I have to remain professional to Beau because I do own the team, however, I am definitely not pleased with him." He urges.
"I understand, I don't want this to have any effect on his career."
Mario leans down and pulls me into a tight hug.
"Thanks kiddo." He whispered.
We said our goodbyes as Olli led me over to his car, he even opened my door for me. The ride to Sidney's took forever because I was so anxious to get to him and just cry and cry. We finally pulled into his driveway and I gave Olli a tight hug and a quick kiss on the cheek thanking him. I walked up the stone stairs to the front door where I knocked lightly. In no time at all Sidney opened the door and quickly pulled me inside and into an extremely tight hug.
"Are you okay?" He breathed.
"I don't know." I admitted.
He pulled back to look at me but kept me in his arms.
"Talk to me." He urged.
"I just feel hollow, like nothing. I gave him absolutely everything and he does this. I'm horrified, I'm scared, I'm so angry. And how he could ever bring her into our home, that's the worst part."
Sidney remains quiet, rubbing my back and supporting me.
"Come on, let's have a drink." Sidney suggested pulling me into the kitchen.
"In case you haven't remembered I don't turn 21 until next week."
"Oh I think we can make an exception Miss Donahue. And if I remember you're 19th birthday correctly, you're definitely not afraid of a little alcohol." Sidney winked pulling a bottle of white wine out of the fridge and picking up two glasses.
I smile at Sidney, it's been ages since we were able to sit here and joke playfully with each other. Beau never allowed me to be alone with Sidney for very long out of jealousy. Sidney handed me my glass of wine.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked setting his glass down on the island and sitting on one of the bar stools.
I sat down next to him sighing loudly.
"I just loved him so much..." I trailed off.
Sidney's eyes blazed into me silently begging me for more information. Sidney was a control freak and always was, he wants to help me but in order to do that he needs to know as much information as possible.
"I just don't know how I never knew. She was in my house, probably in my bed." I shuddered at the thought of some stranger in bed with my Beau.
"What do you want to do now that you know everything?"
"I don't know Sidney. I have no where to live, all of my stuff is at the house." I said putting my head into my hands crying.
"Hey, hey, don't cry Ar." He said wrapping his arm around me.
I calmed down slightly knowing how much he cared about me.
"We'll get your stuff, I promise. And you can stay here as long as you want." He said looking into my eyes.
Suddenly, we heard a knock at the door.
"Stay here." He said squeezing my shoulder before going to answer the door.
I couldn't hear anything because it was so far away, so I got up and wandered through the house, wine glass in hand. It was beautiful, large, extremely spacious. I walked up the stairs and found myself in Sidney's bedroom. This house was amazing, but not homey at all; everything was white and plain. I looked up and instantly smiled when I saw the all too familiar picture hanging on the wall of Sidney and I with the Stanley Cup. I was jolted from my daze when I heard yelling. I ran down the stairs to see a very heated Beau Bennett.
"Where is she?" He seethed before his eyes met mine.