Status: This is my first fanfiction,hope you guys give me some good feedback.

Protecting My Alpha

Protecting My Alpha-Chapter 1

The big silver wolf threw the small boy on his back to the air only to shift into his human form and caught him in his hand.The boy giggled in his arm.

"Wow,that was fantastic Mike."
He gave the boy a soft smile before slowly putting the small figure on the ground.

"Ah..What a rare sight.I wish i could take a picture." Carl grinned at them.

"Hm?What sight." The little boy moved his head to his left and right.He had a confused look on his face because he couldn't see anything different or rare.The forest look the same.

Carl chuckled lightly and move closer to the boy.

"I was talking about,the wonderful expression the big bad alpha giving you Ezekiel.I'm sure all the ladies in pack would drolling over his picture." Gently he patted Ezekiel head and gave Micheal a playful smile,teasing him.

The alpha let out a grunt and gestured Ezekiel to move closer to him.He was showing Ezekiel the border line of their territory and warned him about the danger their people might faced if they crosses the line without companian.

Ezekiel was only 4 year,but he was what people called genius.He was also a fast learner despite his age.It was uncommon in their pack but Micheal just took him as a gift to them.

Suddenly his ear caught a sharp noice cutting through the air.His sharp eye saw the movement of a silver blade coming towards them.

He knew he didn't have enough time to shift so he pushed Ezekiel from his side and tried to dodge the blade.However the sharp blade managed to scratch his shoulder.He hissed at the sharp pain.

Without waiting for his alpha command Carl shifted to his black wolf and ran towards the direction where the blade come.

As the omega in the pack he didn't need to wait for his alpha command when it comes to his alpha safety.Furthermore he could feel one of the border guard had followed his step behind him.

"Protect Ezekiel." Micheal command the other guard and shifted to his silver wolf.

"Micheal stop."
His wolf stopped at the voice.As if it was familiar.

A girl in a black hoodie clothes jumped from a tree near him.Her face was hidden behind a strip of black cloth revealing only her green eye.

"Don't leave the boy or they will killed him.They were targetting his life not yours."

He growled at the mysterious girl.Calculating to trust her word or not.

Then his ear pick up the noise of an arrow launching towards him.He didn't dodge the arrow because if he didn't take the hit the arrow would hurt Ezekiel.

He growled louder as he sensing another arrow coming from another direction towards Ezekiel.He was trapped.

As the arrow pierce his left arm, he saw the girl launched herself towards Ezekiel from the corner of his eye.The girl was protecting Ezekiel with her body.His ear also caught the guards also being attacked by his cry.

He howl, sending signal to their pack.
"Track them and bring them to me.Alive." He ordered through their link.

"It's alright now.Go to him."

The mysterious girl pushed Ezekiel towards Micheal.The boy clung onto one of his leg.

Micheal pulled out the arrow from his shoulder while his eyes stayed on the girl.The girl was trying to reach the arrow that was stuck on her back.

"Ahh." She was on her knees.Her hand on the ground supporting her weight from collapsing.

Micheal pulled out the arrow on her back and threw it away.She groaned in pain.

Her body started feeling numb and before she fall on the ground an strong arm caught her.

He shifted her position in his hold and her face met his naked chest.She was breathing hard behind the black cloth.

"Who are you?Why did you save Ezekiel?" His eye stayed on her half closed eye.

Her body vibrated with her chuckle as if his question was funny.

"I'm not that heartless to let a child being shoot by the poisonous arrow." She coughed.

"Poisonous?Don't you know poison didn't effect us werewolf." He was clearly annoyed at the girl answer.

"I'm not an idiot,i'm aware of the fact any poison whether it was strong or not wouldn't effect your kind.The worst it'll do was only you'll feel like your skin was burnt.It'll heal in no time.But for a 4 year child who haven't be able to shift and a mere human like me,it would be hell." She coughed harder.Her eyelid shutted.

Micheal nostrill flared up at the blood scent.He was sure she was coughing blood under the black cloth.Her heartbeat also become weaker.

"You sure talk too much for injured human." His hand reached her face and removed the cover.He was stunned.

"Alpha,i'm afraid we lost track of the culprit,and there's also the rongue scent lingering.." Carl raised his head when Micheal didn't gave him respond.

A gasped escape from his mouth as his eye land on the bloody smudge face in Micheal arm.

"Elena??"

******** ***** *****