Status: This is my first fanfiction,hope you guys give me some good feedback.

Protecting My Alpha

Chapter 2

Carl raised his head when Micheal didn't gave him respond.

A gasped escape from his mouth as his eye land on the bloody smudge face in Micheal arm.

"Elena??"

The past memory crashed down in his mind at the mention of the name.

FLASHBACK

Micheal POV

We ran fast in our wolf form with me leading Carl and Jimmy.I couldn't stay calm when my nose caught the vampire scent with her.My chest tightened at the thought of her being kidnapped by the vampire.

I stopped running and rolled on the ground as the sharp pain shot through my head and automaticly forcing me to shift into my human form. The pain was too much, as if something was pulled hard in my head.I groaned in pain.

'What's wrong Mike?"Carl asked me through our pack link.I could feel he moved closer to me.

"I..i tthink it's tthe bbond." I groaned again with both of my hand clutching my head,eyes closed.My ear buzzing before darkness took me.

I woke up to find myself standing on a white floor.Everything was covered in white, my eye stopped at the familiar figure who was standing about five meter from me.

"Elena." My mouth whispered at the sight of my mate.

I wanted to run to her,taking her into my embrace but my leg would'nt budge.As if it was glued on the ground.

I tried to shift but failed.I could feel my wolf was trapped inside myself.I tried to ignore the throbbing pain in my head.

"Elena..What happen?Why did you leave?I almost lost my mind reading the note you left."

She just stood there,staring at me without a words.

"Please baby talk to me.Elena you know how much i need you.Please come back."
I knew i sound desprated,but i couldn't imagine my life without her.My wolf couldn't rest in peace at the thought of losing our mate.I loved her with all my heart.

"I'll break our bond."

My eyes widen,i almost stopped breathing.Her words felt like i was struck by the lightning.

"Whhat are you saying?You knew what'll happen if the bond was break.Don't do this Elena.Ttell me this is a lie.The bastard vampire kidnapped you and they're forcing you to do this right?" My body shake with anger.

"No.No one is forcing me." Her mouth rolled out the word easily.Again it hitted me.

"Then why?" My voise come out hoarsely,as if a rock was forced out from my mouth.

"It was my wish.Goodbye Micheal." With that she turned her back to me.

My heart broke.My wolf whimphering to get out.

"No!no!Elena!Elena!" I fall on my knees as the pain taking over me.

"Micheal wake up." I feel a hand shaking my body.

I woke up with a gasp.Breathing heavily.

I jumped from Carl hand and shifted. I couldn't feel her, her scent was nowhere to find.

'The bond,it's broke.I've lost her completely.'
My wolf howl long at the loss of our mate.
*** ***** ********
Chapter 2

"The poison had filled her completely." Doctor Philip hand's checking her pulse again.He had been the doctor pack since Micheal's father was the alpha.

"How much time she'd left?"

Micheal crossed his hand across his broad chest.Waiting for Philip's answer.

Carl sat silently at the corner of the room with Ezekiel on his lap.

"This 'dark poison' will not cause an instant death.This poison was also called toture poison.The victim will suffer through the unbearable pain before slowly losing life.Usually the victim will only last for 3 days.Also,the cure wasn't easy to find."

Both of Micheal and Carl attention was fully on Doctor Philip.Ezekiel had move near the bed.His tiny hand reaching Elena's cold hand.

"Mike please save her.She saved my life.I still haven't thank her." Ezekiel looked at Micheal with pleading eye.

"What's the cure?"

Doctor Philip clear his throat and answer Micheal question.
"Elixir alpha.The one only cure."

Micheal face hardened.Carl cursing under his breath.

The Elixir was the rarest cure in this world.The only place they could find it was from the Witch who live in protection of the vampire clan.Unfortunately they wasn't in good terms with the vampire.

"Carl,i'll leave Ezekiel and the pack bussinese in your care.Increased the guard.I'll take jimmy and other boys with me."

"Your wish is my command alpha Micheal." Carl stood and bowed in submission.

Micheal cast one last glanced at the pale face on the bed and turned heel from the room.Contacting his boy through the pack link.

----- ------ ------ -------- ------- ------

'Why are you wasting your time for the woman alpha?She doesn't worth our attention.We should let her rotten in hell.' Jimmy screamed through the link.

The silver wolf knocked Jimmy's grey wolf on the ground.His paw pinned jimmy on the ground.

'Listen Jim,i am the alpha of this pack.It was my place to decide what punishment for her.Death will only freed her.I hated her more than you know.So,shut the fucked up or your head will leave your body.'

Micheal growled with his paw lay dangerously on Jimmy's neck.
Jimmy flinched at the threat.

'Forgive me alpha.I won't question your action any futher.'

Jimmy let out a surrendering sound from his throat.

Two other wolf only bowed their head and following the alpha lead.

Micheal knew Jimmy was right,he should let her die after what she'd done to him.
Jimmy had witnessed all the pain he'd been through.The suffering that almost made him lost in madness.

It's just there's part of him couldn't let her die.His chest felt heavy at the sigh of her pale body in the bed.Also there's a lot of answer he needed from her.Like why she'd leave as a devil and come back as a knight in shinning armor?Why did she protect Ezekiel and about Ezekiel being targetted and all?What's her relationship with Ezekiel?
------- -------- ---------- ------------

Micheal walked with the elixir in his hand.His mind drift to the fight with the vampire.

"No,don't kill him.Please."
The red hair vampire plead.She was struggling in Jimmy and Rudy hold.

Micheal eye met her,he could guess it was her mate he was going to kill.

He retreat and pushed the vampire from him.He just being kind because the red head vampire didn't attacked them.Only her boyfriend refused to cooperate and started attacking them.

"Fool werewolf!" The male vampire lunged for Micheal head.

"No James!" The red head screams.

Micheal was ready with his claw to take the attack but a voice stopped both of them.

"Enough."

An air force pushed them from each other.

A white haired woman walked to them.She seems young but her eye told him she was more than her looks.

"It's an honor to meet you,alpha of the sky pack.Please forgive my son rudeness.I'm assume you need something important from me or you won't be here.Far away from the pack." She flashed him her white teeth.

"Elixir."

"Hmm..Let's talk inside."

They followed her.

"This comes with high price,but of course it wasn't about money.So,how are you going to pay alpha?"

Micheal move closer to the Witch and his hand come up to cupped her chin.His hand trailed lower to her neck and without a warning his claw out from his hand.

The Witch eyebrow shot up for a while then she smirked.

"I see you're serious.Is this girl that important?" She cocked her head to her right side.

Micheal growled.

"Well..If you wouldn't wanted to give me the answer,i'll find out myself." Her eye glow from green to purple and Micheal felt her in his head.Reading his mind,travelling in his memory.

"Get out." He tore his gaze from her.

"How interesting."
She chuckled.She reached a unique bottle and hand him the elixir.

"United the soul and thee shall released." The witch gave him a mysterious smile.

Her last words keep playing in his mind.

He opened the door where Elena was treated.

**** ****** ********
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello ...Thanks for subscriber ..In the next future chapter will have some hot scene..I'm warning you..please read at your own risk.Love you guys.. <3