Status: Will update as much as I can!

Bad Blood

Alex's POV

It's been a month since I'd last seen Jack. And yet I couldn't get him out of my god damn head! He'd hurt me in ways that I can't even begin to explain, but my heart beat faster at his name. But there was bad blood there. And there always would be. He poisoned what we had. But, no matter how hard I tried, he was still on my mind.

I'd let myself deteriorate over the month that Jack and I have been apart. I stopped properly eating, my hair's long and greasy, I've hardly moved from bed. I don't sleep. Don't even start me on my immune system. And it's time that stopped. The way I see it, if I want to get over Jack, I need to start trying. HE messed up, not me! HE did this, not me. He doesn't deserve my tears.

So that's when I got up for the first time in what felt like forever. I got up, turned the shower on for the first time in a week and a half, and I peeled off my grimy clothes. I jumped into the shower and washed myself quickly and jumped back out. I pulled out a nice pair of jeans, that are too big for me now, and put on a belt. I pulled on a tight-ish t-shirt and pushed my still dripping hair into a hat.

I shaved my face for the first time that month and pulled on my old leather jacket! Alex was coming back! I grabbed my phone and wallet and ran out the house, ignoring any shocked calls of my name and went straight to my hairdresser. I walked in and even she looked shocked. I looked her dead in the eyes and pulled my hat off.

She gasped quickly before rushing around. An hour later, Alex was back. My hair looked good, I looked good. Once done there, I tipped her quite nicely and went straight to a clothes shop where I got a whole wardrobe worth of new clothes. I was throwing out anything left of Jack's and replacing it with stuff for me. I got the clothes in my old size because I was gonna work that weight back on. Then, once satisfied with everything I had, I went back home.

I opened the door to Matt, Zack, Vinny, Rian and Chelle. I just smiled sheepishly at them and ran up to my room with the stuff. I then switched out everything that was Jack's with my new clothes. Zack was still in contact with Jack after everything, so I asked him if he could take his clothes back to him. Zack nodded softly, taking the bag from me, bringing his phone out of his pocket at the same time.

I went through to the kitchen for food before deciding that there was nothing I wanted. That's what lead to a trip to Walmart and Starbucks with Rian, who agreed to come if I bought him coffee. We talked and laughed the entire time, and my mind started to forget about Jack, just a little. It must have been a good three or so hours, due to us deciding to sit in at Starbucks. Maybe, just maybe, I was starting to get better.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is what's going on with Alex in the present day of this story. Next chapter's gonna be up tonight too because I'm not even gonna lie, I'm procrastinating. Hope it was worth the weight and heartache.

Comment, Subscribe and Recommend if you enjoyed it!:)