Status: Will update as much as I can!

Bad Blood

Jack's POV

I watched in dismay as the love of my life was ushered out the door, sobbing because of everything I'd put him through. May came to me and wrapped her arms around me as tears started dripping down my face. She ushered me back to the table, but Josh, Kellen and Vic all agreed that I needed to be home right now. Public, it wasn't good. So May drove us all back to mine. The boys had all either walked or come in taxis.

Once back home, May put on Home Alone to make me feel better. I curled up the chair and the five of us watched silently until I was calm enough to start coming up with a plan to get him back. Kellen brought out his laptop from the bag he was carrying and Josh and Vic both brought out notepads. I got my laptop from under the table and we started coming up with a plan.

"Alex, from what I saw today, isn't gonna break easily," Josh said softly.
"This needs to last more than one day, Jack," Vic agreed.
"So what... how long?" I asked them. I didn't want to sound impatient, but I needed him back, sooner rather than later.
"Jack, you're gonna have to be patient with him. I know you still love him, but don't forget who's fault this is. I don't want to be a bad sister to you, but I need to you understand he's not just gonna jump back into your arms at an apology and a bunch of flowers," May told me.
"May... I know. I hurt him, probably more than I could have hurt anyone. I'm pathetic. I just need to do what I can to get him back. I love him," I cried.

"Then patience is key, Jack. We need to come up with a plan, deal with it a day at a time. We also need to get one of his friends on your side," Kellen said.
"Zack... he'll help," I informed, knowing he was the only one still on my side.
"We'll need more than one person to help us with this, Jay. You need to show him that you're gonna fight. There's still a lot of bad blood and tension between you both. You need to show him that you're gonna beg and do everything in your power to make it work," May told me.
"Rian won't even properly look at me. Matt and Vinny... I've not seen since it all blew over. Chelle, the same. I don't know who would even help me with this," I listed.
"Talk to Zack first. Then involve the rest. You'll only need Matt, Vinny and Chelle, if it's any help. Rian really doesn't seem like he'd help you," Vic stated.

We agreed as a team to contact them, most likely first, least likely last. I pulled my phone to my ear as I dialled Zack's number and asked him to come over, which he complied with quickly and easily. Zack wasn't difficult to sway, agreeing that Alex was a wreck and so was I and we needed each other. Matt and Vinny were my next protocol, and they were not so easy to convince. Eventually though, they saw reason. In the end up, at my house were Chelle, Matt, Vinny, Zack, Vic, Kellen, Josh, May and me. And we were all plotting towards the same hope. Of getting Alex and I back together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I have had writers block and I am boiling, so I sincerely apologize that you all have had to wait like a month for a filler chapter. Things will start to pick up soon, I'm just trying to give you guys a feel of the desperation Jack has to get Alex back, and the desperation Alex has to get himself back. So things will pick up soon, I promise!!

Comment, Subscribe and Recommend if you're enjoying this!