Insecurities

Snapped

Watching as the fork swayed across the plate, but not bothering to gather food. Shifting and looking up into her awaiting eyes. Offering her a soft smile hoping to convince her of happiness. "You okay?" Her soft words floated out over the table, a big smile breaking across my features. Even in my time of concern I still couldn't resist calming her fears. I hated lying and pretending not to notice, but her lack of eating was bothering me. But I just couldn't bring myself to ask her why. Why she felt the need to change her already beautiful body.

"Fine." I mustered out, before shaking the thoughts from my head. "I'm fine." I quickly corrected. I didn't want her to worry about me. She was clearly stressing about something, her lack of eating was a sure sign of it.

"Yixing?" She questioned, knowing I was hiding something.

"I'm fine." I repeated, hoping to convince her. "Really." I said smiling, I knew that she feared my desire for her to have dissipated. She was always fishing for my attention, not that I minded. But it did make me worry if she was trying to lose weight for me. And I hated the thoughts that crossed my mind. "Just a bit tire." I said noticing her prying eyes begging me for an explanation. It was the best I could give her right now. But It wasn't entirely untrue. I was tired, over working myself was one of my down sides. But I always pushed myself forwards no matter what.

"Well do you want to.." She started, her eyes trailing way from my face. Even after everything we've been through she still was shy. "want to come by my dorm and nap?" She continued after clearing her throat.

Smiling brightly I love and cherished the thought of being wrapped in her embrace as we laid resting on her bed. "I wish I could, but I have practice with the guys." I informed her, before standing. "Maybe afterwards?" I asked hoping she'd still be available for me then. Leaning down and placing a swift kiss on her lips, I departed. The nagging feeling in the back of my mind told me I should have stayed and at least sat with her and made sure she finished her food. But being an idol I had limited time to do any thing at the moment. So it would have to wait.

----

Sighing out in frustration, before shaking my head. It had been three weeks since we'd been taught this dance and I still couldn't get the steps down. The guys had left some time ago, calming they were hungry and had already mastered it.

"You looked stressed." Her voice cut out through the atmosphere. Lifting my gaze, her reflection stared back at me.

"Y/N?" I was shocked to see her here, she was usually as busy as I was.

"Thought I'd come see what's taking you so long." She informed me, making her way to me. Turning smiling I couldn't help but feel a bit of relief rush through me. I knew my mind had been consumed by her the past couple of hours, and it did nothing for my dancing.

"Dance with me." I instructed, it wouldn't have been the first time we've dance together. And dancing with her I actually felt connected to her more so than any other time. She really let go of all her insecurities and showed me a side I never seen before. Instead of answering me she bumped me with her hip instead. Quickly setting a tempo for us to dance to.

Moving with her was almost effortlessly, she made all my worries disappear. Just watching her body move, her shy demeanor hidden away locked behind her love of dancing.

"Ow." She suddenly squeaked out, before her butt collided with the floor. Her hand flying up to cup her side. It was like my movements were involuntary, I was at her side on my knees fretting over her. But her hands shooed mine away.

"Are you okay?" I questioned, my voice seemed to have fallen on deaf ears. She shifted as if she was uncomfortable, but didn't answer me. "Y/N?" I snapped out, wanting to know why she wouldn't answer me. She didn't seem to be hurt, but it was bothering me that she had collapsed. Turning to look at me she smile, I could tell by the force of it that it was fake. She was hiding something from me. My hand moved on their own accord quickly grasping the bottom of her shirt.

"Lay!" She gasped, her hands moving to stop mine. But this time I wasn't backing off. Quickly lifting the fabric, I furrowed my brows seeing her lower abdomen clad in black. A low growl emitted from somewhere in me when I realized just what it was.

"What the hell?" The words left my mouth. Before I could stop myself, I was hovering over her. I could feel her hands pushing at me trying to stop my actions. But I was determined, she should have never been wearing this in the first place. Pushing her hands out of my way I quickly grasped the zipper before yanking it down. It seemed to slid down effortlessly, only hook eye clasps to come rearing out.

"Lay." Her voice was soft, laced with concern and fear. Lifting my gaze I noticed the tears trailing down her face. Quickly shifting my attention back to the task at hand. Popping the hooks loose. Knowing if I looked at her I'd falter my actions just to hold her. But right now my rage was on the stupid piece of fabric encasing her body.

A soft victorious sound left me as the last of the hooks released. Grasping the fabric in my hand I pulled it from her before throwing it some where in the room. My hands then moved up her exposed sides, before placing a light kiss on her stomach. I couldn't believe she'd do something like that. "Never again." I breathed out over her skin, before moving my body up hers'. "Promise me." I begged, before my lips captured hers. I hoped my action would prove to her she didn't need to change anything about herself. I was completely taken with her how she was.