Status: Complete! Subscribe, Rec, and Comment! <3

We're Gonna Make It, I Swear.

In Which Max Crossdresses a Little and Ronnie Finds It Hot and Still Loves Him.

Ronnie's POV

It's the first day of Junior year and not even ten minutes into the school day, Max has already been bullied by a group of ungodly humans, Justin, Harry, and Taylor. Of course, I nearly killed them. No one, especially a human, is allowed to mess with fertiles. No one. "Just let me go Ronnie! I want to die, can't you fucking accept that!?" Max sobs angrily, trying to get his razor back from me. He knows damn well that that razor will never be able to kill him.

"I can't fucking lose you Max. If you go, I go!"

"Ronnie, you have a great life. Me? I have an abusive alcoholic bastard for a father, a crackhead brother, a sister who's ten months younger than me who I have to raise because my parents can't fucking do it and she constantly sneaks out at all hours, and a mother who locks herself in the guest room nearly all day, every fucking day!"

"Max, I'm not supposed to tell you, but I know why Kaylen's been sneaking out. And no, I do not have a good life. When my dad's sober, he's a saint. When he's drunk, it's like World War 3!"

"What the actual fuck Ronnie!? We're best friends, you know that! That's my sister, you dickhead! Why didn't you tell me!?"

"Mine sneaks out too. Our dad isn't a friendly guy. He's rarely sober, and he's in a pissy mood all the time. Kaylen's a lesbian and is slowly moving in with her girlfriend, Winter. and Shay's pregnant with Ryan's baby." I tell Max, biting my lip and looking down at my feet.

"I outta kill that son of a bitch for getting Shayley pregnant."

"Ryan won't answer his phone and when Shay told him she was pregnant, he ran as fast as he could."

"So they broke up?"

"Pretty much."

"But they've been together since the Stone Age!"

"If third grade counts as the Stone Age, then yes."

"He's a dick." Max mutters, rolling his eyes. We walk around the corner, and we're met with an assload of posters advertising . Nope. Never. Not going. Some blonde chick hands us each a flyer and I immediately throw it away. Max looks down at his flyer like he actually wants to go, bites his lip, and throws it away. His lip biting will be the death of me, I swear. "Speak of the devil." Max quips angrily and we leave the bathroom. 

I notice Ryan at his locker. "So Ryan, you think it's cool to get my sister pregnant and then abandon her?"

"I went about it wrong. Ronnie, I only ran because when Shayley told me that she was pregnant, I knew that she was 'the one'. I ended up driving to the mall and I bought a ring. Ronnie, with your blessing, I'd like to ask Shayley to marry me."

"Do you smoke, drink, or do drugs?"

"Straight edge."

"Religion?"

"I'm an athiest."

"Do you love my sister?"

"With everything in me."

"Do you want a baby with my sister?"

"We're 17 year old high school seniors. Now may not be the best time to have a child, but yes."

"Will you abandon my sister and my niece/nephew?"

"Never."

"Do you want to propose here at school, or somewhere else?"

"I was thinking during lunch."

"Alright." Soon, lunch time comes and Ryan stands in the middle of the lunch room and calls Shayley over.

"Shayley Katherine Radke, I love you. Always have, always will. I know we're really young, but Shayley, will you marry me?" 

"Yes!" My sister squeals and kisses Ryan. 

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Ronnie's POV

"Max Green, you're leaving early." Some teacher says, poking her head into the classroom. He and I have four classes together, Science, Math, English, and History, and then I have to Dom classes and he has two Fertile classes. The joys of being a vampire.

"I'll text you later about what's going on."

"Okay, want me to grab your homework for the rest of our classes for you?"

"If it's not too much to ask."

"Not at all."

"You're a lifesaver. Thanks!" Max exclaims, smiling. Not a fake smile either. No, this is the first real smile in a long time, since fifth grade when his dad started drinking heavily.

"You're welcome." I hug Max and he leaves. The hug causes everyone to burst into laughter. "What in the hell are you all laughing at? Oh my god, I hugged my best friend! That means I'm a fag! Grow the hell up!" I snap and everyone falls silent. 

"Now that you've dealt with your issues with your classmates, Ronnie, can you tell me what m is equal to in the equation m+3m-4+3m-4=79?"

"12. You add 3m + 3m+m, which is equal to 7m. Next, you do -4-4, which is -8, and then you add 8 to -8 and 79, which cancels out the -8 and leaves you with 7m=84. Finally, you divide 7 by 7m and 84, and you get your answer, m=12."

"Very good. Class, open your books to page 237 and do problems #1-29. If you don't finish, it's homework." Mrs. Keller instructs. I hear music coming from someone's phone and I look behind me, where a girl with electric blue hair and hazel eyes is sitting. She looks down at the phone and ends the call.

"Oh my god, was that Slipknot?"

"Hell yeah it was Slipknot."

"How in the fuck did I not notice you back there before? You're fucking awesome!"

"Thanks Radke. I've only been in this class for three days now. Say, are you and Max dating?"

"How do you know my name?"

"I've heard it mentioned by people."

"Ah. No, I'm not dating Max. We're just really close friends."

"It's kinda obvious that you like him. I have excellent gaydar."

"I do not like Max! Why do you have excellent gaydar?"

"I, Winter Lee Pierce, am a lesbian."

"I'm bisexual myself." Suddenly, both of our phones go off. 

"Both of you, take that out in the hall." Winter and I mouth a silent 'Thanks!' to Mrs. Keller and Winter and I go out into the hall.

"Max, what's up?"

"I need you Ronnie." Max cries into the phone.

"I'm on my way." I tell him.

"Thank you."

"It's what concerned best friends do. Bye."

"Bye." Max sobs and ends the call.

"I have to go to Max's house right the fuck now."

"I have to go to my girlfriend's house."

"Is her name Kaylen?"

"Yeah...?"

"So you're the infamous Winter that she's moving in with!"

"Yeah. I was home schooled but Kaylen convinced me to try public school this year so we could see each other more often."

"Let's go. Max was crying, and he rarely cries." Winter nods and we grab our shit from the classroom and we leave.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Ronnie's POV

"Max, I'm here!" I yell, pounding on the door. Instead of Max, Kaylen comes to the door.

"Thanks for coming. C'mon you two." Kaylen pulls us into the house and locks the door behind her. 

"What's going on?"

"Max is upstairs. He'll explain." I nod and I trek upstairs.

"Max?"

"Ronnie."

"What's wrong, kid?"

"My dad tried to kill my mother and then committed suicide."

"Oh my god."

"He left Kaylen and I the house. It's been paid off and my parents have a shit ton of money in the bank, so I'll have enough for the bills."

"Damn."

"Hey Ronnie, do you want to move in with us?"

"I couldn't."

"Sure you could. Please?" 

"Okay. As long as it gets me out of my dad's house, I don't care where I go."

"Yay!" Max giggles.

"You are too adorable." I mutter under my breath. 

"You think I'm adorable?"

"Shit, you heard that?"

"Yeah."

"It's true, you are. You're like a kitten."

"Ronnie, do you um...do you um...do you like me?"

"I...um...um...I think I'm in love with you." I admit sheepishly. Instead of saying anything, Max leans up on his tip toes and kisses me.

"I think I love you too." Max mumbles, genuinely smiling.

"You know, I love your smile. And basically everything about you as well."

"Oh hush."

"You're perfect, Maxie."

"No I'm not. If anyone's perfect, it's you."

"Lies, young Padawan. You are far more perfect than I am."

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Max's POV

"I'm about ready to pass out, you?"

"Yeah. I should probably go."

"Oh no you don't."

"I'm just going to run over to my dad's house to grab a few things, and I'll be right back. I promise."

"You better be. If you're not, I'm going to hunt you down and skin you alive."

"You want to come with me?"

"Okay. Just let me get dressed and we can go." 

"I probably should too. I don't think my dad and Shayley want to see you and I naked."

"True." Did I just lose my virginity to Ronnie? Fuck yes. Do I regret it? Hell no. Once Ronnie and I are dressed, he goes outside so he can start his car and I walk across the hall to Kaylen's room to tell her that Ronnie and I are leaving.

The door's wide open, so I just walk in. "Kaylen, Ronnie and I are leaving...holy shit!" I yelp, covering my eyes. 

"My boobs are covered now, are you happy?"

"Yes. I really don't feel the need to see my sister's tits."

"He fuck you?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes! Did Ronnie fuck the everloving shit out of your virgin ass or not?"

"Christ Kaylen, really!?"

"Yes really, answer the damn question." While Kaylen and I are talking, Winter sits there and laughs her ass off.

"Ugh, fine. Yes, I had sex with Ronnie. There, are you happy now?"

"Very."

"Whatever, I'm just gonna leave now. Carry on." I tell Winter and Kaylen and I run faster than a bat out of hell out to Ronnie's car.

"Damn Max, are you okay?"

"If walking in on my sister and Winter half naked on Kaylen's bed and nearly seeing Kaylen's tits counts as fine, then yes, I'm fine."

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Ronnie's POV

"Shayley Katherine Radke, you are not moving out and that is final!"

"Dad, I hate to break it to you, but I'm pregnant and I'm getting married to Ronnie's friend Ryan!" Shayley raises her voice at my father when Max and I walk in the door.

"You're what!?"

"Pregnant and engaged to Ronnie's friend Ryan." 

"We're going to change that." My dad growls and brings his leg back.

"No!" I yell and I throw myself at my dad so he can't kick Shayley in the stomach. "Shayley, take Max and run upstairs. When you get to your room, lock the door and call Ryan! Go!" I command and Max and Shayley go flying upstairs.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Shayley's POV

"Ryan, I need you."

"What's wrong Shay?"

"My dad nearly kicked me in the stomach!"

"He did what!?"

"He tried to kill our baby because he doesn't want me to be pregnant, move out, and marry you!"

"I'm on my way."

"I love you."

"I love you too Shay." Ryan quips and hangs up.

"So Max, anything new in your life?"

"My dad attempted to kill my mom and then himself and left Kaylen and I the house and a shit ton of cash. My mom's in the ICU, but the doctor's said that the bullet missed a few major organs by about three inches."

"Holy shit."

"Remember when I told you I was in love with Ronnie and that 10/10 would bang him?"

"Yeah?"

"Well...I told him, and he said he loved me too."

"And afterwards...?"

"Well..."

"Max, you did not!"

"Yeah, I did."

"You did the frickle-frack with my brother!?"

"Hey, you did the frickle-frack with Ryan, so don't even."

"Obviously I did it with Ryan. That's how you make babies after all. Anyways, Ronnie legitimately stuck his dick up your ass?"

"Christ, Shayley, you're awfully blunt. But yes."

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Ryan's POV

That bastard better stay the hell away from Shayley and our baby. "Ronnie! Let me the hell in!" I yell, knocking on the door.

"It's unlocked! Get your ass in here!" He yells back. I walk into the house, and I see Ronnie's dad tied to a chair with a bungee cord. 

"I want to be nowhere near him. I'm just going to go talk to Shay."

"Like hell you are. Stay away from my slut of a daughter!"

"She's not a slut, you dick! In case you didn't know, that's my baby, not some random guy's, and I'm sticking around. Hell, I even asked her to marry me. So with all do respect, shut your mouth about Shayley." I growl and Shay and Ronnie's dad and Ronnie and I troop upstairs.

"Shay, it's me!" Ronnie yells. Shayley unlocks the door and the two of us walk into the room. 

"All I'm going to say is Ronnie, get some!" 

"Shayley!"

"What!?"

"Max, you told her?"

"She forced me to tell her that we fucked."

"Wait, you guys fucked?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah, we did. Anyways, Shayley, I want you to pack all your stuff because you're moving in with Ryan tonight."

"Are you moving in with Max and Kaylen?"

"Yes, but I think Kaylen may be moving in with her girlfriend, Winter."

"Ah. You do realize that Ryan's mom bought us a house right across from yours?"

"Really? Cool." 

"Alright, let's get packing. Those ropes can only hold him back for so long." Soon, Ryan, Shayley, and I are bringing Ronnie's stuff to his car and Shay's to Ryan's car while Ronnie makes sure his dad is tied up.

"Hey Ronnie, does your dad know where Max lives?" 

"No."

"Good. We're ready to go, and Shay and Max are already in the cars. You can untie him and then we can go."

"Okay." Ronnie unties his dad and we all go running out of the house.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Ronnie's POV

Right now, Max and I are cuddling in his bed, me in batman sweatpants and no shirt and him in cloth shorts and my t-shirt. Yes, Max dresses like a girl sometimes. Honestly, it's kinda hot, so I'm cool with it. Plus, he looks great in my clothes.

"Hey Ronnie?"

"Yeah Maxie?"

"Did you um..use a condom earlier?"

"Shit, I don't think I did."

"I can get pregnant, you know that. So what should we do if I do end up getting pregnant?"

"I know it's your body and all since you'd be giving birth to our baby, but I actually want to keep our child, if you do end up pregnant."

"Then it's settled. If I end up pregnant, you, our baby, and I are going to be the most adorable family to ever grace the planet." Max giggles. His phone starts going off, so he grabs it and reads a text, causing the color to drain from his skin.

"Max, are you okay?"

"No....no....no! Not again!" He yells, beginning to cry. I pick up the phone and some Chase Raider guy's name shows up.

'Chase Raider~ Hey slut, I'm back. You're mine, and only mine. You better still live in Vegas. I'm not out yet, but I will be soon. Watch your back, bitch.'

"Who the fuck is Chase Raider and why the hell did he say you're his!?"

"Remember my ex boyfriend who went to jail last year and is the reason I moved back to Vegas after living in Henderson for three years?"

"Yeah, he beat the shit out of you for two years straight."

"That's Chase Raider."

"He got fifteen years! Why the fuck are they letting him out so fucking early!?"

"I don't fucking know! And I don't know how but he knows my fucking address!"

"Listen. He's not out, not yet anyways. And when he does get out, I'm going to protect you because I fucking love you. And you're not 'his'. You're your own person." Max smiles at my words, kisses me, and snuggles into my chest. I wrap my arms around him and we fall asleep.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

*One Month Later*

Ronnie's POV

Max and I run into the house and into the bathroom faster than a bat out of hell. "Remove from box, pee on stick, wait five minutes. Easy enough." Max pulls the test out of the box and pees on the stick. "Now, we wait." I set a timer on my phone for ten minutes.

Soon, it goes off. "Well?"

Max picks up the test. "I'm pregnant."

"I love you so fucking much." I haven't grown a big enough pair to ask him to be mine just yet, but I have the perfect idea, and it's nearly finished.

"I love you too." Max replies, kissing me.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

*About a Week Later*

Max's POV

"Max, you have to see this!" Kaylen and Winter yell from across the hall.

"What is it?"

"Just come with us!" I groan, rolling my eyes at my sister and Winter, but I follow them nonetheless.

"The fuck are we in the old gym for?" I ask, confused. Our school has two gyms, but one of them was ruined when the pool flooded two years ago. 

"Sit down and watch!" Kaylen exclaims, pushing me down into a seat.

"Careful, there's two of us here."

"What in the name of Lucifer are you talking about!?"

"Guys, I'm pregnant with Ronnie's baby."

"We will be having a chat about this later." Kaylen replies and she and Winter turn on a projector. I look up, where a video of Ronnie is being projected onto the wall. He takes out a stack of cards and starts flipping through them.

"Max, we've been best friends since we were in first grade and I kicked some human fifth grader's ass because he knocked you down, punched you in the face, and kicked you in the ribs. Even back then, I knew I was a Dom, and I could tell that you were a Fertile, and my dad always told me that we were to protect Fertiles with our lives."

"From that day forward, we've been inseparable. Except for the time you moved to Henderson for three years in sixth grade."

"But when you moved away, I missed you more than a best friend should have, and I realized that I liked you in a more-than-friends type way. Since sixth grade, I, Ronnie Radke, have been head over heels in love with you. I may sound like a pansy-ass fruitcake, but whatever."

"When you told me you liked me back about a month ago, I knew that you were the only one I'd ever want."

"I can't wait to hold our baby in my arms in nine months. If I had gotten a hooker pregnant, I'd have still loved the child more than life itself because that's my child but knowing that it's you, the man I love, carrying my child, I have another reason to wake up in the morning."

"That being said, I fucking love you. Max Green, will you be my boyfriend?" The video pauses on him holding that card and he walks into the gym. 

"So Max, will you?"

"Fuck yes." I reply, smiling. I walk over to Ronnie and I kiss him. 

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

*One Year Later*

Max's POV

"Dada!" Cheyanne squeals, reaching out for Ronnie and opening and closing her little fists. I laugh and I carefully hand her to Ronnie. "Mama!" She squeals again, poking me in the cheek. We're in health right now and we're working on our parenting project.

"Ronnie, why did she just call you 'dada'? And Max, why 'mama'?"

"Same reason Jack calls me 'dada'. Ronnie's Cheyanne's father, and I'm Jack's." Ryan answers for Ronnie.

"And she called Max 'mama' for the same reason Jack calls me 'mama'. Max gave birth to Cheyanne, and I have birth to Jack." Shayley pipes. She and Ryan named their son Jackson after Ryan's best friend who died when some guy jumped him and shoved a stake through his heart two years ago. 

"I asked you to bring in a baby for our health projects and this is what you bring me!?"

"Yeah. You said baby."

"Max, don't smart mouth me. I meant a baby doll, not your siblings!"

"Again, Cheyanne is Ronnie and I's DAUGHTER and Jack is Ryan and Shayley's SON."

"Don't expect any extra credit from me. But I must say, they're adorable."

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
Listening To: Had Enough by Papa Roach

I FUCKING NEED SLEEP

@SavedByCertainSong is my bae, and you should go friend her because unicorns.