Status: Active but with slow updates

Best Friends

15

Eugene picked me up at my apartment on Friday at noon. He took me to lunch at a little bistro for sandwiches. We talked about anything and everything, and I genuinely liked him. He was funny and handsome, as well as mannered. He paid for lunch and drove me home afterward.

"We should do this again," he said with a small laugh when we stopped in front of my door. I grinned up at him and bit my lip.

"We should. I had a great time," I said softly. Eugene smiled down at me as he took a step forward, and I pressed my back against the door. He gripped my hips and we smiled at each other. He kissed me, pulling me against him, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed me up against the door again, and he inched his hands up my shirt. I pulled away from him, looking at him.

"C-Can we stop?" I asked. Eugene raised his eyebrows.

"You sure? You seemed to want it just then," he said. I frowned at him.

"You don't know me at all," I said. I pushed him away, and I went to unlock my door, but Eugene placed his hand over mine that was on the doorknob. He pressed his front up against my back, and I froze.

"I take you out on a date and this is how you repay me?" He asked.

"Is this really how you treat women?" I asked. He pinned me harder, and I let out a gasp as my hips dug into the door.

"Stop!" I said, and I tried to push him off of me. He wouldn't budge.

"Is there a problem here?" My neighbor asked after he stepped outside.

"Get off of me!" I exclaimed, pushing Eugene back. He stepped away from me, and I turned around and slapped him across the face. He frowned at me and left, and I faced my neighbor.

"Thank you so much, Jake. I really do owe you for that," I said. He nodded.

"Anything. I heard a commotion, so I figured someone needed help. You're welcome. I recommend calling a friend to stay with you if he comes back," Jake said. I nodded and smiled, and I turned back around. I heard Jake's door shut as I unlocked my own, and I stepped inside. I locked it back up, and I walked into the kitchen. I set my purse and keys down on the counter, and I grabbed my phone out of my purse, and I called John... even though we weren't on the best terms with each other.

I told him my situation, and that I didn't feel safe, and he told me he'd be over soon. When there was a knock on my door, I scurried over and unlocked it, pulling it open and meeting the five faces of The Maine.

"Hey..." John said. I gave him a small smile, and I invited them in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. Way short. Sorry!

But I hope you enjoy! :)