Status: Active but with slow updates

Best Friends

16

"Soo...." John trailed off as I sat awkwardly across from him. His band was strewn about the room, staring between the two of us. I just cocked my head and sighed.

"Look... I'm sorry," I said. John shook his head.

"No, Katie. I'm sorry. I tried to force myself on you and I feel terrible about it," John said. I dropped my gaze to my lap, jumping when there was a knock on the door. I stood up and trudged over, feeling all eyes on me as I pulled the door open.

"Eugene?" I asked, backing up a couple of steps. He smirked at me. I felt a hand on my waist from behind, and I backed up against John.

"Leave," I told Eugene. John tightened his grip on my waist, and I blushed and averted my gaze.

"I can see you're busy. I'll see you later," Eugene said, and he sent me a wink.

"No! I don't want you to come back. I want you to leave me alone!" I exclaimed as he went to leave. He only winked at me and left. I furrowed my eyebrows and shut the door. John turned me around, and I gazed up at him. I was terrified. This man that I hardly knew was stalking me.

I threw my arms around John's neck, and I buried my face in his chest.

"You're gonna be okay, Katie," John said as he rubbed my back. I looked up at him.

"I don't feel safe... and I don't want to be left alone," I said. John nodded, and he pressed a kiss against my temple.

"We'll figure it out, okay?" He asked. I nodded. He released me, and I walked back over to my seat.

"Are any of you hungry or thirsty?" I asked them all.

"Can I get some water?" Pat asked as the others shook their heads. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Just a minute," I said, and I jogged into the kitchen. John followed me in, and he closed the door behind him as I opened the cabinet above my sink. I gazed up at the green plastic cup on the top shelf, and I jumped up to try and grab it, my fingers just brushing against it.

"Here, babe. Let me get that for you," John said, and he pressed himself against me as he reached up and snatched the cup off the top shelf. He set it down and closed the cabinet doors, and I gripped the cold counter. John placed his hands on my hips, and he pressed a soft kiss against my neck. I shivered and shut my eyes as a low moan escaped my mouth.

I could feel his length grow harder against my ass, and I decided to push myself into him. He let out a groan, and I bit my lip and opened my eyes.

"John..." I said, my voice uneven. He hummed against my neck.

"We... we should stop.." I said. John instantly pulled away and stepped back, and I turned around.

"I'm sorry," he said quickly. I shook my head.

"No.. it's okay. It's just that we broke up and I'm not ready and I've got a guy stalking me and-"

"Katelynn... I understand," John interrupted, and I smiled. I grabbed the cup and filled it with ice water, and John and I returned to the living room. I handed Pat his water, and he thanked me.

"What took so long?" Jared asked. I blushed and sat next to John on the couch, and he shrugged.

"We were just talking," he said. Jared nodded and I looked at John as the other four became invested in other conversations. I turned my body to face him, and he took my hands in his.

"Look. I'm not going to make you get back together with me if you don't want to. I just want you to know that I miss you and I wish we were okay. Do you understand that?" He asked me softly. I looked down at our hands for a few solid seconds before looking back up at him.

"I understand. It's not that I don't want to get back together, it's just that I'm not ready yet. I haven't even... you know.. pleasured myself since that night in the hotel in Nevada. I miss you too, John... but-"

"You're adorable, Katie," he said. I smiled.

"It's okay to masturbate, Katie. Everyone does it," John said rather loudly, and I took my hands out of his as my face heated up. I had all of their eyes on me.

"Yeah," Kennedy said.

"Oh my God," I said, and I covered my face in my hands.

"We're going to give you guys some space," Garrett said, and they all headed out the door, closing it loudly behind them. I returned my focus to John, and I uncovered my face. John stared at me longingly, and I couldn't help myself. I leaned up and kissed him, and he pushed me back against the couch.

"I like to think I'm a pretty good fuck," John said among kisses. I giggled and pulled away.

"Yeah?" I asked. He nodded.

"The best you'll ever have," he said. I bit my lip.

"I don't know, John. I'm scared," I said.

"Scared of what? Everything will be okay," he reassured.

"Getting pregnant. And how do you know?" I asked. John reached into his back pocket and pulled out a condom. He held it in front of my face.

"And I know because this isn't my first time. I know how to make you feel comfortable and I know how to make it feel good," he said. I thought for a second. Was this a good idea?

"What if it hurts?" I asked. John chuckled.

"It's not going to hurt. At least... it's not supposed to. But," John grabbed his backpack off the floor and he unzipped the front pocket, pulling out a small bottle, "that's what lube is for. And plenty of it." He smiled at me and kissed me gently.

"Okay.." I said.

"Really!?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah," I said. He grinned and kissed me lovingly, and he pressed himself up against me. We made out, and while we did, John slid his hands up my shirt, and we broke the kiss so he could get it over my head. I pulled his shirt off too, admiring his chest and stomach, and he smiled at me.

"Like what you see?" He asked. I blushed and nodded.

"Yeah... I really do," I said.

"Good. Now..." he trailed off. His hands moved down to my jeans, and he unbuttoned and unzipped them, and he pulled them down my legs and then off completely. He tossed them on the floor, and pulled his own jeans off. He then hovered back over me and kissed me, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I felt like I was a sloppy kisser, but John didn't say anything.

I could feel his length pressed up against my inner thigh, and then I felt it twitch when I placed my hands on John's chest. I pulled away, and I smiled at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded.

I then trailed my hands down his body, and I stopped when I reached the waistband on his briefs. He sucked in a small breath, and I tugged them down. John removed them completely, and his dick slapped against his stomach. I forgot how big he was and panic coursed through me. How was it going to fit!? I swallowed nervously, and I looked up at him. He placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Baby, it's okay. You'll be fine, I promise," he said. I nodded, and he reached behind me to unclip my bra. It came loose, and I took it off, tossing it onto the floor. John leant down and kissed each nipple before moving down to my panties... which was really just a thong I had worn for mine and Eugene's date... because I didn't want panty lines.

After John stared at it for a few seconds, he looked up at me, a new look in his eyes.

"Fuck, Katie. Where'd you get these!? They're fucking sexy as Hell," John said. I blushed.

"I got them at Victoria's secret just the other day," I said. John chuckled and continued on. He pulled on the thin waistband, and he tugged them down and off. My first instinct was to close my legs, and that's what I tried to do. But, John held my knees apart and kissed me softly. He trailed kisses down my body until he reached my wet core, and he smiled up at me.

"You're soaked, babe," he said. I blushed, and the next thing I knew, he was sucking on my clit.

"Oh shit, John! I forgot how good that feels!" I said as I jerked slightly. He laughed and flicked his tongue over my clit. Then he moved down and licked my folds, and my hands went to his hair, and I tugged as I let out a quiet groan.

"Shit, John," I growled, and he placed a kiss on my clit before coming back up and kissing me.

Once he pulled away, he grabbed the condoms and he opened it, rolling it onto his length. I watched him as he grabbed the bottle of lube after the condom was on. He squeezed a lot of the stuff onto his palm, and rubbed it onto his length, letting out a moan while he did.

"Alright. You ready?" He asked. I adjusted my hips and gave him a nod.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes, John. I am," I said softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and slowly, he guided himself into my entrance. I prepared for some pain, but there wasn't. It was just a feeling of being really full. I sucked in a breath when his hips met mine, and he pressed his forehead against mine.

"You doing okay?" He asked. I nodded, and I pressed a kiss against his lips.

"Move," I muttered against his lips, and he obliged. He pulled out slowly and then pushed back in, and he repeated the motion over and over, picking up the pace slowly.

Soon, he was keeping quite a steady, quick pace, hitting my g-spot just about every time. I had my face buried in John's neck as whimpers left my mouth. John brought one of his hands down and he started to rub my clit, causing me to throw my head back.

"Fuck! John!" I begged, and I let out a groan. He tilted my head back up, and I locked eyes with him. He grinned at me, and he kissed me deeply.

"I... fuck John, I'm gonna cum," I said desperately after we pulled apart.

"Cum for me, Katie!" John exclaimed as he thrusted even faster still. I was breathing hard and was a writhing mess beneath him.

"I'm gonna cum, Katie," John said as his thrusts became sloppy and disoriented.

"Oh God! John!" I gasped as I came, and he groaned.

"Fuck, Katie," he moaned, and slowly his thrusts came to a halt. He pulled out and he collapsed beside me, our breathing heavy and our bodies coated in sweat. John pulled the condom off and tied it, and he got up and headed to the kitchen to throw it away. The second he disappeared, the door handle jiggled, and I jumped up and grabbed the blanket that was draped over the back of the couch. I wrapped it around myself as the door was pushed open, and I met the four faces of The Maine. All talking ceased and my face flushed a deep crimson as they all stared at me or looked around the room.

"Damn, Kate- dudes!" John yelled, hiding himself behind the wall of my hallway. He kept his head visible though. Immediately, I stood up and rushed over to John, and I pulled him to my room. I closed and locked the doors and I pressed him up against the wall, kissing him as I let the blanket fall.

"That was embarrassing," I muttered after I pulled away, and I walked over to my dresser, pulling my underwear drawer open.

"Tell me about it," John said. He sat down on my bed as I grabbed a change of clothes.

"What am I supposed to do? My clothes are out in the living room," John said. I smiled.

"Let me get dressed, and I'll go get them. Hold on," I told him, and I quickly got dressed. I then jogged back out to the living room, and I collected our discarded clothes with a very prominent blush, and then I headed back to my room. I tossed John his clothes, though I accidentally threw my thong over to him as well. He picked it up and I walked over and snatched it from him. He smirked and stood up, pulling his clothes on. I dumped those clothes into my hamper, and I waited until John was done getting dressed.

"Ready to face a ton of embarrassment?" I asked. John shook his head.

"No... but did you enjoy it? Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He asked. I smiled.

"Of course I enjoyed it, ya doof. And yes, I'm okay, and no... you didn't hurt me. It was perfect, okay? Stop worrying," I said. He nodded, and grabbed my hand, and we walked out together. The four guys stared at us as we entered the living room, giving us either quizzical or knowing looks.

"So.. there something you guys wanna tell us?" Jared asked. I looked up at John's gorgeous face, and then back at his band members.

"We haven't really figured it out ourselves... but what we did was not just a quick fuck. I didn't take her virginity for nothing," John said, causing me to blush once again.

"You are terrible at keeping things between us, you know that?" I asked him. He smiled down at me and he nodded.

"But I love you... and that's really all that matters," he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww cute. So just in case some of you aren't comfy with smut, I put up a warning, so don't say I didn't warn you, alright?

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy. :))