Status: Active but with slow updates

Best Friends

26

~2 Weeks Later~

The band had finished up their tour, and I was currently on my way to meet them all at John's house. This was his newer place, I hadn't been there before and I was excited to see it. I was however, slightly nervous. His friends were surely not going to remember me and it would probably even be awkward, but I was determined to make the most of it.

I pulled up in front of John's place about 10 minutes later, parking and shutting my car off. I took a deep breath, noticing my palms were a bit sweaty. I wiped them on my jeans and grabbed my purse off the passenger seat, slinging it over my shoulder. I got out of my car and locked it, putting my keys in my purse, and I walked up the driveway and up the pathway to John's front door. I knocked and waited patiently, fixing my hair and straightening out my shirt. The door swung open, and I met John's warm, hazel eyes, and all my anxiety and nervousness melted away. He grinned hugely at me, causing me to smile wide.

"Hey! You made it!" John announced, and he pulled me into his arms. I hugged him back tight, taking a deep breath and smelling his cologne. He smelled wonderful, as he always had, and it sent a wave of nostalgia over me. We pulled away from each other, and I stepped out of the way so John could shut the front door. He turned to me and smiled once more, escorting me into the living room where everyone was hanging out.

"Hey guys! You remember Katie?" John asked them, and everyone's gaze was focused on me. I smiled and gave a small wave, recognizing four of them, but not the rest.

"Yeah! It's so good to see you again!" Pat announced from his spot on the couch. He stood up and made his way over to me, and we embraced, pulling away quickly.

"Oh goodness it's been quite a while, how has everyone been?" I asked, my eyes scanning the room as Pat returned to his seat. Garrett, Kennedy, and Jared all smiled at me.

"Katie, I think you met Nick already? At your store the other day? Over here is Eric, and you know Tim," John said. I smiled. I did remember Tim, the memory of him holding my previous engagement ring in front of my face the day I lost it on that old bus. I felt tears prick my eyes at the nostalgia of it all, feeling very guilty for having messed up such a lovely time in my life. But I also didn't regret leaving, or else I never would have opened up my store. Tim sent me a friendly smile.

"Gosh, so crazy to think how we were all just teenagers back then " I said, John looking at me when I spoke. I wiped a tear away that had fallen, choking out a small sob. My face reddened in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry, just remembering this has got me all emotional," I said through my tears, and John pulled me into a warm hug. He rubbed my back and I held him tightly.

"Yeah, when John proposed going into your store the other day we almost couldn't imagine what would happen! If you were even going to be there. He was just so adamant about it we couldn't say no," I heard Jared say as I buried my face into John's chest. John hummed softly, and I looked up at him.

"How'd you know it was my shop?" I asked him. He grinned down at me.

"Truthfully, I didn't. It was the name that stood out to me and I know you'd worked previously at other record stores so I took a shot in the dark. Sent Nick in first because I knew you wouldn't recognize him. Saw you in through the window and I had to go in after. We were gonna wait outside but I just couldn't see you without actually talking to you. I would've regretted it," John spoke softly.

"I am so glad you decided to come in," I said breathlessly, and I kissed him lovingly. John placed a hand under my jaw, and I melted into him. We smiled at each other as our lips detached, with John holding me close to him.

We spent the afternoon catching up, with me getting to know everyone a lot better. As the afternoon dwindled into the evening, slowly one by one, the living room cleared out until it was just me and John.

"I've been dying to ask you. Katie. Will you be my girlfriend again?" John asked me. I smiled and took his hands in mine.

"I would love to, John," I replied, and he kissed me softly.

"So, how is it you didn't already have a boyfriend?" John asked. I blushed.

"John... I don't think you understand. I was waiting for you. How could I make myself fall for someone else knowing they weren't gonna be you?" I asked him. "With you it's just so effortless and I don't have to guess. John you are quite literally my other half." It was John's turn to blush. He looked down at his lap before meeting my gaze.

"You feel that way about me?" he asked, to which I nodded.

"John, whether I knew it or not, I was in love with you since we were kids. You've been my first everything," I said. He smiled and then pressed another kiss to my lips. Except this kiss was different. It was desperate. He pushed me back onto the couch, settling himself on top of me. My heart fluttered as we kissed, and I found John's hands unbuttoned my jeans. I didn't stop him, allowing him to pull them down and off of my legs. I pulled away from him to catch my breath, both of us grinning at each other.

"May I?" John asked as he tugged on the hem of my panties. I nodded, and he pulled them off gently. He tossed them to the floor and he spread my legs apart. My clit was starting to throb just at how sexy he was, and I felt myself getting wet. John took no time in placing the flat of his tongue against my clit, causing me to moan softly. He worked my clit, driving me wild and eventually I was a moaning, desperate mess.

"John, oh fuck, baby... " I moaned out. He pulled himself up and quickly unbuttoned his jeans. He stood up and stepped out of them, same with his briefs. His cock sprung free, my eyes watching as I gently rubbed myself. He approached, and I grabbed his cock, bringing it into my mouth and sucking. He groaned so deliciously as I did so. I sucked him off for a bit before he pulled it out of my mouth, positioning himself in front of my pussy.

"You want this cock in your pretty little pussy, don't you?" he asked lustfully. I nodded with a moan and he slowly pushed into me.

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed as he pushed all the way into me. John pressed his forehead against mine, both of us just loving the way each other felt. He slowly started to thrust, and I tossed my head back against the couch.

"Fuck, your pussy is so wet baby," John said as he fucked me. I was a moaning mess beneath him as I rubbed my clit, pulling myself ever so close to an orgasm. I knew this wasn't going to take very long.

"You're gonna make me cum," I gasped as his cock slid in and out of me.

"Cum on me, darlin'. I want you to cum on this cock," John replied, thrusting deeper than before.

"I'm cumming, baby!" I said, and came I did. I was a shaking mess as I came, John still just fucking me through it. He was moaning more now, letting me know he was close to cumming.

He halted his movements, jerking ever so slightly as he shot his load inside of me, and I gasped, letting my legs go limp as he finished. He pressed his forehead against mine once more, breathing deeply, and we both laughed. He pulled out of me and his cum dripped out onto the couch.

"I'm so sorry," he said. I smiled.

"Don't be, it's hot," I said with a smirk. He laughed and went to fetch a towel. He returned, going down to clean me up so I didn't have to. I smiled lovingly at him when he met my gaze. He cleaned himself and the couch up and pulled me up to my feet, both of us getting dressed.

"Would you like to stay the night?" John asked, to which I nodded.

We both headed back to his bedroom, where we showered and cuddled up in bed together, and I fell asleep on his chest, feeling very content with myself.