My Impossible Life

Time to come out of hiding...

So I was going to go to the mall with a friend and meet up with my boyfriend, sadly... that wasn't so. I felt bad about lying and came clean. I just didn't think I could tell them (my parents) anything. They're just... you know. I guess I feel better now that they know, but I just lost a whole bunch of trust. It seems that they would be proud of me for telling them. Well that's enough of my misery. Let's go on to a new topic, shall we?
Well my boyfriend is not entirely out of trouble. I never would have thought that I would love someone who would give so much excitement to my life... I never know what to expect. That can be good but can also be bad. I just... don't want him to ruin his life. I really don't tell him this but, I wish he knew how much this bothers me.
He got into trouble again... but it wasn't his fault. He was caught with drugs that he said weren't his. This guy put them in his pocket without him knowing. He got caught. He may not go to jail though... he may just get fined. I should find out monday. I just hope to see him soon... I need to. I can't explain it. Some may call it love. But, it's more. Much more. Well I have to go... My mom is starting to get mad. I'll try to add more chapters to my impossible life.