Deavotion And Desire

Devotion and Desire- Three

"What is it Sheri?" I asked her.

"You know how my parents are. They were fighting and blaming me for everything. I didn't hear them and neither did he."

"So you mean. Your parents caught you and your boyfriend having sex?"

"NO we were cuddling and you know my parents."

"I am so sorry," I said.

"Not your fault. What is your problem?" She asked me.

"The same as usual. Frank." I fiddled with the blankets," I think I may have fallen for him."

I heard a gasp outside my door. I went to go investigate but didn't see anyone outside my door. I raised my eyebrows and looked at Sheri. She just shrugged her shoulders and I sat down on the bed.

"I don't know what to do," I said crying on her shoulder.

"Adriahna, if you like him so bad go for him."

"But I can't he is with my sister."

"So what. How many times has she been a bitch to you. Remember when she stole your ex?"

"Yes."

"Than I say go for him."

I looked at her and sniffled. She wiped my tears away and she was right. Jamia stole my ex and now it was my time for payback. I would go after Frankie. Maybe I could show him just how much of a shitty girlfriend Jamia is. My expression hardened and I looked at Sheri with determination in my eyes.

"Then I'll do. I'll go after my sisters boyfriend," I declared. Sheri smiled and hugged me.

"It's so sweet! You sound just like me!" She squealed completely engulfing me in her hug.

"Your. Crushing. My. Ribs!" I yelled gasping for breath.

"So what's your plan?" She asked.

"well obviously I have to get Frank alone, I just don't know how…" I trailed. Sheri's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Well my boyfriends having a party tonight. His parents went out of town for the week. So why don’t you ask Frank to come?" She suggested.

"That's a great idea!" I shouted overjoyed before running downstairs. I only had a half hour before my sister came home. Frank was on the couch listening to music when I got down stairs.

"Oh hey Frank. I have a question, Sheri and I wanted to know if you wanted to go to a party with us tonight," I offered, acting casual. Well at least I hoped I was because inside my chest my heart was exploding. He smiled with a twinkle in his eye.

"I'd love to. We can go together. I'll drive, I've got nothing to do anyways. Your sisters having a girls night tonight," He replied. I smiled told him the times and ran off to tell Sheri. This would be one hell of a night.