It Was Written in Blood

It Was Written In Blood-Bring Me The Horizon (Sykescest)

So here's how this is gonna work: I'm gonna shuffle my music (1143 songs) and whatever comes up, I'll write a one-shot if I can work with the song. I'll put the pairing and song title, as well as artist, in the title. I may end up putting these together into one big paired story if I like how it goes. Enjoy!

"Tom, we can't do this anymore. We can't keep sneaking around," Oli sighed. We were laying on my couch, cuddling, after almost being caught by Lee.

"Then let's come out as a couple. We love each other and we have been dating for a year. We should, I'm serious," I smiled, kissing his knuckles softly. When he didn't respond, I looked up at him. He was staring at me sadly.

"What?" I asked, the smile slipping of my face.

"It's not right to date my little brother, Tom. I think it just might be best if we break it off," He whispered. I laughed softly, smiling again.

"I love when you joke. It's cute," I giggled.

"I'm serious, Tom. We can't do this anymore. I hate sneaking around, and I'm not losing a bunch of fans of the band just because I want to be in a relationship with you. I love you, but I can't." He got up, putting on his shirt.

"Wait. Wait, you're serious? Y-You can't be," I mumbled, already feeling my lip trembling. "You can't be! You said us dating was never a fucking problem!"

"I didn't think it would be so hard to sneak around! I never had any plans to come out with dating you! Ever!"

"Get the fuck out!" I screamed. He didn't deserve to see me cry or be sad at the pain he caused me. He deserved all the anger.

He turned and left, slamming the door behind him. I buried my face in my hands, the words of our mum flashing through my mind. She disowned me after she caught me kissing Oli. Oli shoved me off and blamed it all on me, and acted like he was disgusted. So I got all of the shit and horrible words, and he got off free.

Fuck it, though. My only friends were Oli's, and Oli was the only one who cared. The only family I had left, because dad wasn't exactly accepting. So, fuck it, fuck that shit. All sanity was gone, and I had one thing on my mind.

~Oli's POV~

I knocked on Tom's door the next day, frowning when I didn't get a reply. I came to check up on him after last night to make sure he was okay.

I twisted the door knob, humming pleasantly when the door opened. I stepped in, calling Tom's name. He wasn't in the living room or kitchen, so I headed to his bedroom. There was a note folded in half and taped to the door with my name in red on it.

I pulled it off, pulling the tape off and opening it.

Dear Oli, because you're the only one that cares, so fuck addressing anyone else,

If you step into my room right now, there's going to be a lot of blood and me dead on the bed, so consider someone else doing it. Well, unless you think you can handle it.

I love you so, so much, and thank you for sneaking around with me. That was the best fucking relationship I have ever had, but without you, there is no me.

Do whatever you want with all my shit. On the bedside table, though, there's a bouquet of roses and a box. Have fun.

Love, Thomas Sykes

P.S. This was written with my blood.

I quickly dropped the note, my eyes wide. I poked my head in, gasping at the sight. There was blood over all the furniture and the floor, leading from the bathroom. Tom was on the bed in a pool of blood, his skin greyish.

I left the room, feeling sick to my stomach. I called the police, then the guys.

The police arrived first, coming in and questioning me as a few medics and police went into the room. I didn't say anything, but pointed at the note. One of the cops got it, and gasped, showing her partner. I was sitting on the floor of the hall, my knees pulled to my chest.

Tom was gone, and it was all my fault. I shouldn't of left him, I shouldn't have been so worried about my reputation. I lost my love, my little brother, because of my fucking ego.

"Mate! Oli, fuck, are you alright?!" Lee asked loudly, shoving his way past cops. He crouched in front of me, and I just stared at him.

"What happened?! Well, I mean- Fuck," He whispered when he glanced into Tom's room.

"Here," A female cop said, handing me the roses and box. I took them softly, holding the roses close as I opened the box. The rest of the guys watched as I pulled picture after picture out of the box. They were all of Tom and I, cuddling, kissing, laying in grass, on dates. Anywhere he photographed us.

At the bottom were two silver bands, and a note card that said, 'Sweethearts forever from beginning to end; my commitment to you will never break or bend.'

"Oli, you're crying," Lee said softly. I put my head down to hide them, and slipped on my promise ring, then his onto my pinky.

Vegan handed me another card, mumbling they fell from the roses. I read that one, and it said, 'Like roses, we blossom then we die. We've fallen apart.'

"Can we go to our house?" I whispered. If I got any louder, my voice would crack.

"Sure, Oli. Let me take those so you can get up," Matt said, reaching for the roses. I held them closer to me, getting up on my own, picking up the box.

Funny how it rained all day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Other songs that helped:

"Without you, there is no me." -The Boy Who Could Fly by Pierce The Veil

"Funny how it rained all day." -Remembering Sunday by All Time Low