Status: All done! Vote, comment, rec, and subscribe!

Six Feet Under the Stars

Dallex

Alex's POV

"Come to Mommy, Holly." I tell my daughter. Holly crawls over to me and I scoop her up into my arms.

"Mama!" She squeals in delight. That's her first word. Dallon will be pissed that it was Mama and not Dada, but he'll have to suck it up. He may have helped conceive her, but I carried her for nine months and I birthed her.

"DALLON!" Some slut moans upstairs. He didn't even have the decency to warn me that he was fucking some whore while Holly and I are here, yet again. No, I'm not with Dallon. Never have been, probably never will be. Yes, he's Holly's father. Let me explain how Holly came about. Five years ago, I was dating my best friend Jack. We were perfect together and together with our friends Zack and Rian, we were in a band called All Time Low. While we were on the last Warped Tour to ever take place, the supernatural took over the United States and eventually, the whole world. After we played our set, we went back to our tour bus, where a group of vampires attacked us, claiming the lives of Jack, Flyzik, and Colussy. Jack, Flyzik, Colussy, Grieco, Rian, Zack and I are vampires born in the 1700s, meaning we're almost 3000 years old. Hell, I've been twenty seven since the American Revolution. Anyways, after they killed my friends and my boyfriend, I went ape shit and I killed them. About a year later, I was kidnapped by Dallon Weekes, formerly of Panic! At the Disco. Apparently, he's had his eye on me since 1802, but I was with Jack and he wanted me to be happy, even if it wasn't with him. But when he learned that Jack died, he was overjoyed and he made a move on me. He was tolerable for first two years, and then I guess I became boring to him because he's been sleeping with slut after slut for the past three years. But a two years ago, he and I had sex like usual, but that time, he didn't use a condom and got me pregnant. I found out I was one month pregnant in January and I gave birth to Holly Maria Weekes in September. Now, I'm eight and a half months pregnant with Dallon and I's twins, a boy and a girl. This pregnancy happened because Dallon and I had unprotected sex in April, when Holly was seven months old.

Dallon and his whore come downstairs. "Bye Caroline."

"Call me!" The hoe squeals and leaves. He smirks at me, pats Holly's head, and walks outside to smoke. I start tearing up. He knows that I fell for him four years ago. He fucking knows. That smirk just rubbed it in my face that I'm just the fuck toy that carries his children. Nothing more, nothing less, and it hurts. Like my abdomen does right now. Honestly? I should go give him a piece of my mind. So that's what I'll do, after I lay Holly down for a nap.

"Alright kiddo, time for a nap." I mumble and I take her upstairs to Dallon and I's room, where her crib is. Dallon's too, as he puts it, ''classy" to fuck sluts in our bed, so he usually does it in one of our guest rooms. When I get to the final step, a puddle forms in my jeans and searing pain shoots through my abdomen.

"DALLON!" I scream, beginning to cry. When I went into labor with Holly, he called a cab to take me to the hospital and I took a cab home. He didn't meet Holly until she was two weeks old.

"What is it now, Alex?"

"I'm in labor, dipshit."

"Is the bag still where you left it?"

"Yeah."

"Great." Dallon runs into the twins' nursery and comes back down with a backpack hanging off one shoulder and a sleeping Holly on one hip. He wraps one of his arms around my shoulders and helps me get to his car.

"I'll run into the hospital to get help. You stay here."

************************************************************************************************************

************************************************************************

************************************

Dallon's POV

"My boyfriend's in labor!"

"Sir, where is he?"

"In my car."

"Take a wheelchair and bring him in. I'll call a doctor."

************************************************************************************************************

************************************************************************

************************************

Alex's POV

Well this is different. It's as if Dallon actually gives two shits about me. Hmm. Dallon rushes back to the car, wheelchair in tow. "So...?"

"C'mon." He helps me into the wheelchair and we go into the hospital.

************************************************************************************************************

************************************************************************

************************************

*Four Hours Later*

Dallon's POV

Alex just gave birth to the twins and right now, we're debating names. "Jasey Rae Weekes. What do you think?"

"It's perfect. And for our son, Jackson Ryan Weekes?"

"Great. Jackson and Jasey."

"Alex, I know I've been a shitty excuse for a father and I know that I've been stomping all over your heart. If you'll let me, I'd like to start over."

"How so?"

"I'm going to step up and be a father to Holly, and now Jasey and Jackson."

"Great."

"I'm gonna run to the cafeteria. You need anything?"

"Starbucks and for you to kiss me."

"I can one-up you."

"Oh, can you?"

"Yup. If I kiss you, will you be mine?"

"We'll see. Now kiss me you fool." Cliche, I know. Sue me. Dallon presses his lips to mine and hot damn. With Jack, fireworks. With Dallon, it's a fucking supernova.

"So?"

"Forever. I'll be yours forever."

************************************************************************************************************

************************************************************************

************************************

*Six Years Later*

Alex's POV

"I do."

"I now pronounce you Dallon and Alex Weekes. You may kiss the groom, Dallon." I smile at my husband and he smiles back and kisses me. I thank him everyday for getting me pregnant with Jasey and Jackson.

"Hey Dallon?"

"Yeah 'Lex?"

"I'm pregnant again."

************************************************************************************************************

************************************************************************

************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
See what I did with the names? ;3