Status: All Done! <3

If These Sheets Were States and You Were Miles Away, I'd Fold Them End Over End to Bring You Closer to Me.

:)

Jacky's POV

You know how teenage girls often tell their friends that they're depressed because the guy they're in love with has a girlfriend? Story of my life, right there. I, Jackson Casey Vincent, am in love with Ricky ''Horror" Olson of Motionless in White. Go ahead. Call me a fag, condemn me to Hell. I'm used to it.

"Jacky! Stop moping around about Subject H and get out here!" Ryan yells. The guys have taken to calling Ricky ''Subject H', with H standing for Horror, now that we're on Warped Tour with Motionless in White, Bring Me the Horizon, Blessthefall, All Time Low, and Pierce the Veil, just to name a few bands.

"Shut up Ryan!" I shout, rolling out of my bunk nonetheless. After I change into Vans, black skinny jeans, and a HIM band tee that I'm pretty sure is Derek's, I borrow Ronnie's eyeliner and I shove a beanie on my head, not wanting to deal with my hair. Not even my usual bandana will help. "Now what the hell do you want?" I ask, irritated.

"I didn't think it was possible for you to be even more British but damn, Jacky."

"My accent gets thicker when I'm pissed, irritated, or both."

"Anyways, I called you out here because I have a piece of vital information for you. Well, three."

"What are they?"

"One, Ricky and Jessica broke up. Two, it's because he's gay. Three, here's his number. I was talking to him but he had to go, and he blushed furiously and gave me his number. Told me to give it to you."

"No fucking way, really?"

"Yes really."

"I love you man! Thanks!"

"You're welcome."

"Now...who do you like?"

"Um...nobody."

"You expect me to accept that?"

"I was hoping."

"Not a chance in hell, my dear Ryan. Now spill!"

"Fine. I may have slept with them last night and it may have been a guy."

"I did not need to know that. Can I please get a name?"

"Okay, I guess I could tell you. You know All Time Low, right?"

"Yeah, I mean we are on tour with them, so."

"There's your hint."

"You fucked Gaskarth, didn't you!?"

"Yes, but why did Alex come to mind first?"

"Jack's dating Zack and Rian's dating that chick from The Voice and Hey Monday, Cassadee Pope."

"But this morning, I woke up naked and alone."

"Christ, I REALLY did NOT need to know that."

"And I haven't talked to Alex since."

"Explain the whole thing, from the beginning."

"Last night, Lisa broke up with him and he was in the hall of the hotel we all stopped at, yelling at her over the phone. I was at a vending machine and he threw his phone at a wall. After that, he turned around and saw me. He ran towards me and smashed his lips to mine and we ended up in my room and...you know the rest."

"I hate to break it to you, but I'm sorry Ry. You're Alex's rebound."

"Fuck."

"All Time Low's playing now. You want to go watch and then talk to Alex afterwards?"

"Okay."

************************************************************************************************************

Ryan's POV

When Alex looks over at Jacky and I standing side stage, he looks shocked. "This song's for my ex." He announces and they start playing Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass. Damn, can you feel the love? Serves Lisa right.

(A.N.~ I adore Lisa! She and Alex are adorable together and perfect for each other!)

After that, they play Something's Gotta Give, Canals, Oh Calamity, Shameless, Backseat Serenade, Jasey Rae, and Kids in the Dark.

"Alright. Last night, I realized that I was in love with someone and not my girlfriend, so she broke up with me. I hurt the person I'm in love with this morning and I feel horrible. This song's for that person. Here is, Somewhere in Neverland!"

"Well I was wrong about you being a rebound." Jacky whispers. I just smile.

"Say goodbye to the halls and the classes
Say hello to a job and the taxes
The weekends with old friends spilling into 9 to 5 routine
Tell me how you feel over and done with
Like your life is a map with no compass to guide,
At the bar drinkin' way too much
We sing along to "Forever Young".
So here we go again
Wishin' we could start again
Ryan run away with me
I know I sound crazy
Don't you see what you do to me?
I wanna be your lost boy
Your last chance, a better reality
(Yeah)
Ryan we can get away
I promise if you're with me, say the word and we'll find a way
I can be your lost boy, your last chance
Your "everything better" plan
Oh, somewhere in Neverland
(Somewhere in Neverland)
We'll start a life of the plain and the simple
Of great times with far better people
And weekends with our friends
Laughing 'bout the wine that stains their teeth
We'll talk about how your parents separated and
How you don't wanna make the same mistakes as them
I'll say it's all about stickin' it out
And trying to feel forever young
So here we go again
Wishin' we could start again
Ryan run away with me
I know I sound crazy
Don't you see what you do to me?
I want to be your lost boy
Your last chance, a better reality
(Yeah)
Ryan we can get away
I promise if you're with me, say the word and we'll find a way
I can be your lost boy, your last chance
Your "everything better" plan
Oh, somewhere in Neverland
So here we go again
Wishin' we could start again
Ryan run away with me
I know I sound crazy
Don't you see what you do to me?
I want to be your lost boy
Your last chance, a better reality
Ryan we can get away
I promise if you're with me, say the word and we'll find a way
I can be your lost boy, your last chance
Your "everything better" plan
Oh, somewhere in Neverland
Oh, somewhere in Neverland
(Somewhere in Neverland)."

"Oh my god, he replaced 'Wendy' with your name! Eep!" Jacky squeals as they end with Dear Maria, Count Me In like usual.

"Before we go, the guy, yes GUY, I'm in love with is standing side stage. Ryan, come here." Alex says, shocking the hell out of me.

"Go!" Jacky yells, pushing me towards Alex. The crowd screams when they see me.

"I'd like to apologize for my actions. I really do like you. Ryan, will you be mine?"

"Of course."

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd cheers, so we do. Jacky smiles as Ricky comes up behind him and wraps his arms around his waist.

************************************************************************************************************

Jacky's POV

"Ah!" I squeal and I turn to face Ricky.

"Hey Jacky."

"Hey Ricky."

"I love you so fucking much."

"Aren't you blunt? Well, I love you too."

"Be mine?"

"Of course." I reply and I kiss him.

************************************************************************************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
@SavedByACertainSong ;3