Amelia, Run!

If by chance you see Amelia, our unusual protagonist of this tragicomedy, running you better run too because there is definitely something chasing her—something worth running away from but soon she will have to learn that she has to take a stand and be the hero she didn’t know she could be but for that she needs a lot of pushing and not only she has to fight her inner demons that prevent her from seeing who she really is and what she can be but actual, magical, horned demons.
  1. Prologue: The Christmas Song
    "And so I'm offering this simple phrase To kids from one to ninety-two Although it's been said many times, many ways Merry Christmas to you."
  2. 1. Do I Wanna Know ?
    "So have you got the guts? Been wondering if your heart's still open and if so I wanna know what time it shuts."
  3. 2. Ribs
    "You're the only friend I need. Sharing beds like little kids. And laughing 'til our ribs get tough. But that will never be enough."
  4. 3. Bad Day
    "You're faking a smile with the coffee to go. You tell me your life's been way off line. You're falling to pieces everytime."
  5. 4. Are You Gonna Go My Way
    "I was born long ago. I am the chosen I'm the one. I have come to save the day. And I won't leave until I'm done."
  6. Nessun Dorma
    "Nobody shall sleep!... Nobody shall sleep! Even you, o Princess, in your cold room,"
  7. 6. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
    "You better watch out, You better not cry, Better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santa Claus is coming to town."