Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

Final Delivery

Diva!

Package within my arms, I strolled casually over to my car. This would be no biggie, right? I opened the driver side door and sat inside my nice black Lexus RX400h. I set the box on the passenger seat and strapped the seat-belt to secure it. Turning the car on and putting it into drive my phone began to ring.

“Na-na na a diva is a female version of a hustla, of a hustla, of a, of a hustla.”

That could only mean Mikey was calling. Mikey had set my ringtone after deciding I was the biggest diva in the band. I never thought of myself as a diva. I guess it meant that I was sort of a badass. Either that or Mikey thinks I have a big head. “Talk to me,” I said hitting the Bluetooth button in my car. A whooshing noise sounded from my car and Frank began to speak.

“It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it could even be a giant dildo but, no it’s super Frank!”

“Frank, what are you doing with Mikey’s phone?”

“I and the rest of the band are molesting him. Want to join us?”

Frank always had a way with words. He also had a habit of saying many sexual things. “So what are you guys really doing?”

“We’re on our way to the Village to go eat at that vegetarian place I love. It’s my treat too. Want to come?” I could hear in his voice that he was wiggling his eyebrows.

I chuckled, “No, I don’t want to come…at least not now. Also I can’t go I have to deliver a package that was left behind at the warehouse. I can’t have one fan left empty handed.”

“But, Gee we’re going to have so much fun,” Frank whined.

“I’ll see if I can get back in time.”

“Yay! Now I can go back to molesting your brother.” I heard a loud ‘no’ in the background. Oh, the ordeals my brother goes through, I thought.

“Be gentle with him Frank he could still be a virgin in that way.”

“Okay, I’ll hopefully see you soon then,” he said, the call then ended.

My drive down to Newark wasn’t too bad. I passed through downtown admiring the old style architecture. The day was pleasant, so I rolled down the windows. Jersey polluted air filled my nostrils. There truly was a difference between Jersey air and New York air. Jersey smelled like home.

Trees became more prominent as I drove into the northern ward of the large city. I was looking for State Street driving around the large colonial homes. “Wish I lived in one of these growin’ up,” I muttered.

Quickly spotting the street I made a swift right turn. I checked the number on the where the address was. I was searching for house number seventy-six.

What kind of fan is Dahlia? I thought. She could be a teeny or a diehard stalker type fan. Who did she like best in the band? I began worrying so much that I completely missed her house. "Shit," I cursed. Turning the wheel quickly I made a u-turn. I pulled up in front of a large purple house. Its green lawn was trimmed to perfection. A large turret shot up from the right side of the home. A large wraparound porch engulfed my vision. I smiled at the sheer beauty of the dwelling.

I shut off the car and got out taking the package with me. Humming, I set foot on the Jersey street. I locked my car and began walking up the lawn to the front door.

"Gina you've got to be kidding me that can't be possible," an airy voice said. I could tell it was a girl's voice. Walking toward her, she kept conversing with someone. "No! I will most definitely not go out with him! Remember my heart is set on Gerard."

I chuckled. She could have been talking about me or someone else. I stood still when I spotted the girl. From what I could see of her she had long dark raven hair. She was attired in pink skinny jeans and a black long sleeve tee. The bottom of it read 'We'll carry on.' She must've been Dahlia.

I cleared my throat, "Um excuse me, sorry to interrupt but, would you be Dahlia?"

The girl turned around and gasped. A cell phone collapsed from her hand and split into pieces when hit it the porch. "Y-your," she began but, then fell to the ground.

Oh shit. She fainted, I thought. I went into a panic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody! I'm sorry this is two days late. I lost focus due to high school registration. Lets go Paladins! (That's a knight in plain English.) I'm already writing chapter three so in two weeks I will be on time. Hope you like the change up for all of you who read the original version of this chapter. Comment your souls away!

Love and Doodles,

Tara