Status: PASTAAA!

Hetalia: World Capitals

White Rabbit

~ Prologue ~
White Rabbit:

Narrator: A young girl with long blonde hair waited all morning to see ‘him’. She was told by her nanny to wait outside in the garden until her company arrives. A look of disappointment spread on the young girl’s face, a tear streamed down her cheek.

Young Girl: He lied! Of all days, he still is too busy for me. ‘I thought I was precious to him.’

Narrator: She was truly upset, but the child pretended to not care. She got up from the flower beds and wandered around her family’s garden, not noticing chunks of dirt everywhere. Eventually it took one trip into the messy dirt, did she noticed and got her antique blue Victorian dress all dirty.

Young Girl: Bloody hell! My father just brought me this dress from his voyage back from America.

Narrator: What a potty-mouth.. As the young girl cursed and kicked the patches in the dirt, a man with white rabbit ears, ran passed her. He looks familiar?

Young Girl: Wait, who the bloody hell are you?!? **gets up from dirt** Wait!! I just want to know who you are! **runs after him** Bloody hell, wait the fuck up!! **trips into a giant hole that was camouflaged** WHAT THE FUCKING BIT--!!!!!!

Man with rabbit ears: Sorry, but a young lady shouldn’t be cursing like a sailor. If you don’t mind, I’m late for the meeting. Ta-ta!! **Waves goodbye and skips away**

Narrator: When the young girl woke up she was surrounded by a Chinese man smoking hookah. Curiously she looked up to see him sitting on a giant mushroom and saw beautiful red wings on the feminine looking man.

Young Girl: Um, hello. Where am I?

China: Ni-Hao! I was the caterpillar but I was recently reincarnated as a butterfly, but you could simply refer me as China, aru!

Young Girl: I see. So where am I?

China: **Ignoring her question again** would you like to purchase some Chinese fortune cookies to reveal your luck for today? Or would you like to get some authentic Chinese fans? How about a photo of newborn baby pandas? I give you good deals, for official Chinese merchandise!!

Young Girl: So how did I end up in China?

China: **tries to control temper** Aiyah! Western children are so clueless, aru! Child, you are at the UN, enjoy yourself! ‘Before the dictator gets you, aru.’

Young Girl: What was that?

China: That you are at the United Nations, aru. There are a bunch of different countries coming together to bring world peace, aru! You should sit in on some of the meetings, aru! After all, Alice, the white rabbit will be there, aru!

Young Girl: White rabbit? How did you know? HOLD THE BLOODY HELL UP! HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?!

China: **chuckles** Well we were expecting to finally meet you, aru. It’s such a great honor to meet you, aru. However, don’t step foot outside the UN, aru! Great danger awaits you, aru. **Holds up fortune cookie fortune slip** Well at least that’s what your fortune says. You owe me a dollar, aru!!

Alice: Wait, I didn’t want to know my fortune!! Damn salesmen!

---

Narrator: Although everyone at the UN was more than eager to meet this young girl, Alice still had enemies over the horizon. There was a queen that ruled over here once before, but her crazy husband wanted to re-marry, so he cut off her head! The king did remarry but his second wife outlived him, a widowed dictator sits on a throne that wasn’t meant for her. Besides her being pyscho and all, she is very beautiful.

Queen: So, you are telling me this “Alice” is the prophet to help the UN, correct?

Russia: Sister, you look scary. She’s only a child! No threat at all!!

Queen: If you only had married me, we wouldn’t be in this mess! Now I have to be cruel and end an innocent child’s life. You made me heartless, Russia. ARREST THIS ALICE, MY LOYAL SPY! Remember to CUT OFF HER HEAD!!!

Russia: **Shaking**.. Bela..

Narrator: In Russia’s mind, the correct path was to obey his psychotic younger sister, Belarus.
However, in his heart, the only way to have friends is to join them to help over throw the cruelest woman ever existed. Being a spy isn’t a great job, but he needed to find out their plans, so he could survive Belarus’ wrath.

---

Mad Hatter: Welcome to the Main 8, United Nations meeting! If you work or going to work for IKEA’s products and furniture line, you need to go to the Nordic’s United Nations meeting room. If you are neutral and may beat us with your nobel peace prize, that would be with Switzerland’s private meeting room. Okay, great! I am craving some nachos! Who wants nachos! I’ll call Taco Bell to see if they could deliver! Want some nachos??

White Rabbit: When did you exactly went mad, America?

America: hm? When did Miley Cyrus start to exist?

White Rabbit: **mental face palm** hopeless.

UN spy: Could we discuss something that, I don’t know, that isn’t stupid for a change!

America: Dude, don’t worry I’m totally serious now. Now I’m craving pizza!

Tweedle-Dum: Ooooh pizza! Big brother and I could make that!

Cheshire Cat: Itary, Romano isn’t even in this room..

Tweedle-Dum: Right. ROMANOOOOO WHERE ARE YOU!!??

Cheshire Cat: Itary, you are too loud and being disluptive!

Tweedle-Dee: **Yells through the other room next to them** SHUT UP, IDIOTA!!

Tweedle-Dum/ Italy: Si, big brother. **Sits down, silently.**

Duchess: Eh, Where’s China?

White Rabbit: Yeah, that’s right. Why is he always late?

America: I don’t know, why are you always on time?

White Rabbit: **dead panned** Well sorry for trying to do things more professionally!

Duchess: You always stress out being late meanwhile you always wait for us to get here. Don’t you ever relax?

White Rabbit: Shut it, Princess France!!

Duchess: Princess? I’m the Duchess! I’m more precious than a princess!! How rude and insensitive you are being!!! **Sobs**

America: Dude, seriously?

Cheshire Cat: America-san, China-san is more rate than usual. Why am I the Neko?

America: Good question, Japan. However I’m not allowed to spoil the name of the person who requested you to be the Cheshire Cat.

Cheshire Cat: It was Greece-san, wasn’t it?

America: **bows his head in shame** yes, yes it was. Germany, what’s going on inside Belarus’ castle?

UN Spy: **turns to glare at Russia** Nothing new, right Russia?

Russia: **gulps** Nothing at all..

China: **Enters with Alice** I’m finally here! I do not feel…

Everyone Else: Resentful or regretful **in unison**

China: Aiyah! So rude, aru!

White Rabbit: yeah whatever, you do this all the time.

Alice: White Rabbit?

White Rabbit: Hm? **recognizes her** Wait! Why is SHE here???

China: Aiyah, she wanted to see you, so I brought her, aru.

White Rabbit: What? Why?

America: Uh, China? She can’t be at our meeting. She could be a spy sent from Belarus.

China: No she isn’t a spy, aru! I checked her fortune for today, aru.

White Rabbit: Like that makes any sense..

America: Dude, you mean those fortune cookie fortunes are actually true? Sweet!

China: Of course, aru! I wouldn’t make false fortunes and try to sell them off to suckers, aru.

Japan: Yes you would.

China: **glares at Japan**

Alice: **stares at the white rabbit closely** Hey, wait I know you!

Narrator: At that moment, Belarus’ body guards stormed in and arrested everyone at the UN, including young Alice. They were taken to Belarus’ castle, chained and nervously waited to hear their fate in front of the widowed queen.

Belarus: Russia, good job. You are free to go.

Everyone Else: RUSSIA?!!?

Russia: **Unchained** Bela, don’t do this. These are my friends.

Belarus: Well if you really want to be with them..

Russia: Yes I do, Thank you, Bel—

Belarus: Off with your head too!

White Rabbit: What??

America: Dude, not fair!

France: I have to die with these pigs???

Italy: scary**cries**

Germany: **stays strong**

Japan: Itary, don’t cry. We die with honor.

China: I guess your fortune was tainted, Alice.

Alice: YOU KNOW WHAT? WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS!! WE DESERVE A PROPER TRIAL!!! BITCH!!!

White Rabbit: Alice, no! We can’t talk to her like that.

America: Dude, the shrimp is right. Freedom of speech, right to a jury of peers, right to a fair trial, justice and for all! C’mon! Let’s do the American way!

Alice: Shrimp?

Belarus: This act of courage amuses me. Entertain me with this trial, Brat!

Alice: My pleasure.

White Rabbit: **grabs Alice’s hand** Wait. If this ends badly, I won’t be able to tell you this. Cambridge, Daddy is sorry. I’m sorry I work too hard, that I have to travel a lot, and cannot be home to play with you. Daddy does love you Cambridge, don’t ever forget that! **sobs while holding Alice**

Alice: My dad?

---

Voice: **Shakes her** Cambridge? Cambridge, wake up! You’re just going to get dirty and wet out here in the rain, not much lady-like is it?

Cambridge: Daddy? **opens her eyes**

England: **pulls out a stuffed white rabbit doll** Happy Birthday, Cambridge! Sorry that I was late, the flight from Japan took longer than I expected. I hope me being late didn’t stop you from having a great birthday.

Narrator: At that moment, England saw his young Cambridge smile so wide, it brought tears to his eyes.

Cambridge: Thank you, Daddy. Best birthday ever!

~ The End ~
♠ ♠ ♠
Cambridge is England's daughter. Estimated her about eight years old.
**giggles** potty-mouth.