Status: active

Love is Complicated

Melissa is a prodigy softball player from Ohio. She grew up loving the sport and her one goal was to play D1 College softball. Her goal was achieved when she chose to play at Pitt University. At Pitt her focus was on having fun and winning the Women's College World Series. But that wasn't her only focus, as she ended up meeting Pittsburgh Penguins Captain, Sidney Crosby. Sidney Crosby likes to keep his life private, and doesn't want any off ice distractions. So what happened when Melissa pops into his life? This story will take place years after they first meet and will focus on their relationship and hectic schedules.

This is my first story, so it might take me a while to get the hang of it. I don't have a real idea of where I'm heading with this story, so if you guys have any suggestions, please feel free to message me or comment.

Also i don't own anyone Penguins players, and i will be making up most of what happens, including Melissa teammates and schedule. I will also not be following actual dates so therefore I will be making up Sidney schedule and the penguins schedule.(there maybe an event that I do follow close to the actual timeline, but I'l let you guys know if I do that)

Okay hopefully you guys are still here and enjoy reading this story!