Status: active

Love is Complicated

Chapter 1

Melissa woke up at 8:30 and turned to look at the sleeping body next to her. She smiled when she saw how peaceful he looked sleeping. She just wishes Sidney could just rest and not stress out so much. But thinking back at last night it probably didn't help that they were up pretty late having sex, but she didn't care because she knew Sid was going on a 4 day road trip in a couple days and she was going to miss him. She stayed silent for a few more minutes before she got up to make themselves some breakfast and decided she would let him sleep in.

As she wandered downstairs in one of Sidney's 412 tshirts, but was a dress on her, she heard laughing going on. Two of her five roommates where in the kitchen laughing about something on their phone. As Melissa came around the corner, she said her good morning's, but was stopped shortly when her roommates started to giggle.

Melissa looked at them and sighed "What"

"Oh nothing" replied her roommate Becca "Other than the fact that you look like you just had many rounds of hot and steamy sex." Melissa's face turned bright red when Becca and her other roommate Liz started bursting out laughing.

"No need to be embarrassed Mel." said Becca still laughing, "Yeah, if anything, you should feel accomplished that your still sleeping with the superstar!" laughed Liz.

Melissa rolled her eyes and giggled "You guys are so annoying!" Mel loved her roommates. Yes, there's 6 girls living in the same house, there were bound to be fighting, but Mel usually stayed out of that considering how laid back she is and how she keeps everything in, until something sets her off and its an automatic bomb with yelling, tears, and anger. Sidney and her roommates always tried to stay clear of those bombs, but they were bound to happen because she hates talking about her feelings. Melissa grew up in a house of loving parents but always gave her tough love,and she was grateful of that, considering how she can't stand people who are crybabies and over dramatic. She also gives softball credit for making her not to dramatic.

Ever since Melissa can remember she has been playing softball. She played tee ball when she was 4, coach pitch, then she transitioned to summer softball, where she had to play up two leagues because she was so good. Melissa would never tell you that, as she is the most genuine and humble person. She was getting recruited in seventh grade by many schools, so when she was starting Center field on Varsity her freshman year there was no surprise. As her high school career went on she was in the paper, MVP on her team, and All State all four years. Her senior year of high school she realized she couldn't go too far away from home, because she would miss all her family and friends. And that's how she ended up at Pitt University. Which took the softball world my storm, because she was the most sought after recruit out there, and she was expected to go somewhere south, where the best teams where. But she didn't and this is we are today.

"Mel you love us, don't lie." Liz said still laughing.

Mel smiled because she was right she loved all her roommates. Three of her roommates where on the softball team too. One was on Pitts volleyball team, which was Becca, and the other was a basketball player, which was Sarah. Mel, Liz, Erin, and Cam were the softball players.

Becca playing volleyball she is 5'9 and stunning. Becca could be model always says Mel. She has long straight brown hair and those long toned legs that guys love, especially Sid's teammate Brandon Sutter. They have a flirtmance, which is what Cam and Mel call it, because they will occasionally hookup but they will never date , because their too good of friends and they don't wont to ruin their friendship, but they always flirt.

Sarah is the 6'0 freakishly tall basketball player who is the mom of the group. She always look out for her girls and will be the mediator when she needs to be, She is the classic pretty where she doesn't need makeup, she has perfectly roll out of bed hair that is straight. But don't be fooled because she sure does know how to let loose and have a good time.

Liz is the spontaneous 5'8 girl. She loves to be adventurous and go outside and try new stuff. She is very active and is the skinniest girl you will ever meet. She has shoulder length blonde hair and is the first baseman.

Erin is your classic nerd, but in a good way. She would rather spend an off day reading and trying to catch up on her studies instead of relaxing. When you ask her why her response is always I'm trying to get in med school. Shes so easy to rile up and get under her skin so that's why Mel and Cam always make her the end of a prank. Erin is the 5'10 ace pitcher who works hard for everything.

Cam is Mel's best friend. They both say they were separated at birth because they are so much alike. On the team their the ones always behind the pranks and goofinees. Mel being the center fielder and Cam being in left field, their also a dynamic duo in the out field that lets nothing by them on the field or their friendship. They know everything about each other and always have each others back. Cam looks exactly like Jennifer Aniston but taller. Cam is witty and that's Melissa favorite asset of hers, because she love funny people.

Mel is barley 5'3 but she makes it work. She has wavy long blond that almost reaches her butt. She has the prettiest blue eyes and a smile that can make anyone's day better, but in Sidney's case his heart melt. They were instantly attracted to each other when they first met at a Pittsburgh charity event. They started to talk and become great friends, they were inseparable. They got each other. They got each others crazy superstitions. Sid never met anyone who who understood them, let alone had their own. Mel superstitions are just as crazy as Sid's if not crazier. They got each others passions, stubbornness, and drive. They got each others schedule. Sid never had met someone who understood his schedule and not get mad at him for it. Everyone knew it was just a matter of time before they started to date. but it dragged on for about 6 month before they were official. The craziest thing about their relationship was that they were both Pittsburgh's sweethearts. They were the golden prodigies that's turned their sports teams around. They were role models for kids. They were a celebrity power couple that couldn't leave the house without getting stopped for a picture or an autograph. They both realized that they had little to no privacy for their relationship. Yes, it was hard for them but they always made it work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! I know this is kinda boring but it's the first chapter so I'm just filling info in. Also i know this ending stinks but idk how to end it so maybe i'll come back and edit it later, once i get going. Also i think i might do polyvore for a visual setting, let me know if you guys want that!