Sequel: Going to Hell

Devil's Backbone

Chapter Eleven

Waking up inside the huge mansion that was once my home when I was little reminded me how I’ve come in life. I felt different then noticed the amulet that was diamonds around the collar and a huge tear drop ruby in the middle hanging down around my neck. I became my fathers pet I killed men by ripping their hearts out of their chests. I was a monster and people didn’t know how powerful I was.

I got in the tight dress for my father’s party tonight for my arrival then I felt like I was being used for the power of the necklace. I painted my lips burgundy red then slipped on my nude heels under my dress. My dress was a red dress with no back. It was strapless with a deep v neck. My hair was on the left side and curled at the ends.

I heard the door open then saw Dad staring at me.

“Look you stunning.” He told me.

“Thank you.” I said.

He grabbed my hand then led me out of the room. Walking down the hallway I heard music and people laughing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dean and I felt the lump in my throat. I did my best to avoid him at all cost.

“Ladies and gentlemen!” My father shouted getting everyone’s attention.

They all looked at us.

“Kurio has arrived!” He shouted.

Then, everyone was clapping and cheering as we walked down the steps. Dean was watching my every move and I winked at him then smiled. I was not liking this at all. Then, people started chatting and drinking champagne. I needed some fresh air for minute then I stepped outside on the balcony.

“You look beautiful tonight.” I heard Dean say.

I turned around then seeing him in a tux walking towards me.

“Dean, I’m a monster I can’t be saved.” I told him.

“Yes, you can.” He said.

“What if I don’t want to be.” I sternly told him then leaving the balcony.

I walked back in the party then people were dancing then I felt someone grab my hand. I was dancing with Dean.

“Why don’t you want to be saved?” He asked.

“Why are you asking me these questions?” I asked.

“That necklace is a deadly weapon.” He replied.

“It’s good to be bad Dean you don’t how much fun it is.” I told him.

I went upstairs getting dressed in my normal clothes then went out to kill some more.

A few hours later I was in the middle of the room bodies around me. I knew I needed to stop this. I winked at the security camera and then left the building.