First in Love

#1

18 year old Elizabeth felt very nervous as she sat on her boyfriend, 22 year old Niklas's bed. This would be the first time she had ever had sex so she was more frightened than her boyfriend was.

"Hi baby girl. You ready for this," Niklas asked in his heavily accented voice. Elizabeth felt chills run down her spine at the sound of his voice and she looked up, grinning, into his clear blue eyes. It was those eyes that had attracted her to him in the first place. They were beautiful and sparkled when he laughed or smiled, but they could grow dark in an instant, mostly when he was out on the ice playing hockey. That of course was one of the reasons she loved his eyes so much.

"Um, I.....I guess I am," she replied nervously, chewing hard on her lip. Niklas carefully sat down on the bed next to her and gently took her hands in his, rubbing them gently with his thumbs.

"Look at me baby. We're going to go slow and I'm not going to do anything without your permission okay? I want this to be special for you," he said softly. Elizabeth felt her heart melt at those words and looked down at their hands locked together. Their hands fit perfectly together, like a glove some of their friends said. She knew how much her boyfriend loved her and that was never felt as much as it was now.

"Not until I'm ready? Do you promise that Nicky," she asked, still looking down. She felt a soft hand under her chin and her head was slowly pushed up until she found herself looking right back into his eyes.

"I promise you with everything I have baby. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to do this at your pace, not mine okay?" Elizabeth nodded and smiling, Niklas cupped her face with his hands and kissed her. The kiss was gentle, but even Elizabeth could feel the sparks behind it. She smiled into the kiss and slowly linked her arms around his neck, grinning. Niklas pulled his lips from hers and smiled.

"That one wasn't so bad, was it," he asked quietly. Elizabeth giggled and shook her head.

"No Nicky. We've kissed before and I'm used to that. I'm just scared of you going in," she confessed, blushing. Niklas laughed at her blush and gently pushed her onto the bed. He raised his hand and gently stroked her cheek, still smiling.

"When that time comes, I'll be as gentle and slow as I can okay," he asked, getting up on the bed and kneeling over her. Elizabeth nodded and took his hand.

"You have my permission to take my shirt and pants off, sir, but nothing else," she told him, the nervousness clearly in her voice. Niklas pushed her up into a sitting position for a quick second and slowly took her shirt off before throwing it onto the floor. His eyes slowly traveled up and down her body and Elizabeth blushed again. She raised her arm to cover herself up but Niklas gently pushed it down, smiling.

"Please don't hide baby. I know you're scared but I see you as a human being, not a piece of meat. You're beautiful, your body is beautiful only because you wanted to show it to me when you were ready, not when I wanted to see it. You don't give your body away to other people; you keep it to yourself until that one special person comes along. And that makes it all the more beautiful," he whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Elizabeth's eyes filled with tears and she reached up to cup his cheek.

"Thank you for that, Nicky. I just......I really needed that," she replied. He didn't say a word in reply, he simply gave her a soft smile before unbuttoning her pants and slowly taking them off her, being careful not to hurt her. As eager as his young, 23-year-old body was impatiently waiting to have "it's way" with her, he managed to stomp on that feeling and be as careful as possible with her. The very thought of losing her to something he did made him sick and that was far more important than anything else his body was telling him. Smiling, he pushed himself up towards her and cupped her face, kissing her passionately as his hands rubbed over her stomach. Elizabeth gasped and groaned into the touch, enjoying the goose bumps it caused her. Niklas smiled to himself as his hands ran up and down her sides. So far, so good.

"Oh, Nicky, that feels so good," she groaned. Niklas laughed and slowly bent his head down, kissing her neck as he rubbed her leg.

"I'm going to make you feel special, baby, you just wait," he whispered into her ear. Slowly, he moved his hands up and down her sides again and then rubbed the inside of her thighs. Elizabeth groaned and threw her head back, gasping. Niklas quickly and gently grabbed her chin and pulled her head back down.

"No, not yet baby," he whispered as he stopped touching her and leaned back, taking in the beauty in front of him. She was so beautiful to him and he felt that beauty more when he realized no one had seen her like this before. He loved her so much more than she knew.

"Nicky? You can......you can take the rest of the clothes off," came her shaky voice again. Niklas gave her another soft smile as he unstrapped her bra. He smiled at the sight and every slowly rubbed the side of each breast with his thumb. Elizabeth groaned with pleasure at his touch. She had never felt this before and yet she rather liked it. What she really wanted, however, was him inside her.

"Nicky," she asked nervously again, chewing on her lip. Niklas looked up at her and saw the worriedness and trust in her eyes. Slowly, he reached out and cupped her cheek.

"Yes, love? What can I do for you," he asked, smiling. Elizabeth shivered and slowly meet his eyes.

"I'd like you inside of me," she choked out, blushing. Niklas gently kissed her and quickly removed his pants and boxers. Elizabeth whimpered at the sight of his dick sticking out, but Niklas gently pulled her close and let her bury her face in his chest.

"Sh, baby. I told you when you were ready to do it you'd be ready. We have all the time in the world," he said. After leaning on his chest for several minutes, she looked up.

"I'm ready," she said, pushing herself back up into a sitting position and leaned onto the headrest. Niklas grabbed his private and rubbed her hand.

"You're okay," he said softly as the private got closer to her area. "I'm going to put it in okay? Don't be scared," he soothed her. She nodded and softly, slowly and gently Niklas slipped his dick inside of her. Elizabeth gasped at the contact but soon relaxed into it. She didn't feel pain like she thought except when it first went in. Then, he slowly pulled out and kissed her.

"See, it wasn't bad, was it," he asked, kissing her and flopping on the bed next to her. Elizabeth giggled.

"I did and I like it that way."
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE REVIEW AND TELL ME WHAT YA'LL THINK! IT'S MY FIRST SEX SCENE