Liking You Never Came Easy

Chapter 10

It had been four months since my visit with the guys. Since then I had moved back into the dorm with Syn and began to attend classes again. It had been pretty tough to endure the stares, giggles and whispers when I walked into a room or when I walked by people but I tried to ignore them and for the most part I was successful. I only lost my cool one time when Shila called me a slutty whore. Give that girl a once over and you'd plainly see that she had no right calling me a whore. I had spent the entire week in the dorm, all by my lonesome during the day except on Friday when Jimmy joined me because he too had been suspended for gluing all of the teacher's belongings to the top of her desk.The week had passed quite slowly, it was now very hard for me to travel from place to place and even harder to get up after I had been sitting for a while.

Today is Sunday, the Doctor says the baby should be due any day now and to be ready for when she comes. I've been watching movies for what seems like an eternity and I'm so bored it's unreal. I'd like the chance to get out for a bit but both Brian and Matt won't let me budge from my bed. I almost got out without them the other day but for some reason they had sent Johnny to check on me right as I was planning to escape for the day. I hate being locked up in this dorm room with nothing to do and what's even worse... I can't dance in my underwear anymore because clearly the whole huge stomach issue has presented itself as a slight problem. I swear to God the first thing I'm going to do after I have this child is do a victory dance in my underwear. Sometimes during the day I had fallen asleep and I slowly stirred awake when I heard motion in the dorm. I lazily opened my eyes and focused hard on the blurry image of one of the guys in front of me. I couldn't make out much other than an outline but within a matter of minutes I could clearly identify the person standing at the end of my bed as Zacky.

"Zacky, what are you doing here?" I looked up at the clock on my bed stand. "You're supposed to be on your way to band practice by now."

"I know but I couldn't go without talking to you first. I just wanted to come see how you were and stuff." He looked down at his shoes and back up at me.

"Well sit down I guess, as you can see I can't really get up to sit in the living room with you, or else I would." Zacky took a seat at the foot of the bed. "You can come closer you know... I don't bite."

Zacky nodded lamely and scooted up beside me, I pulled up the comforter and he laid under them with me. "Okay then Mr. Vengeance why don't you tell me why you're really here because I know it's not just to 'check up' on me, since we've barely talked since you found out I was pregnant."

He laid his hands in his lap and fumbled with them underneath the massive amount of blankets and pillows. "I thought that I had to tell you how I was feeling and stuff; I just can't keep it in anymore. I still love you Tyler, I never stopped. I've been going crazy these past seven months. I don't know if I can see myself without you."

I sighed inwardly, is it humanly possible to be torn between three guys at the same time? I am in love with three guys and each of them for a different reason. I know Zacky hurt me but I hurt him too. Maybe this, him telling me he still cares, is a sign that we're meant to be. Maybe I'm supposed to end up with Brian. I'm so confused, I mean I love Brian with all of my heart and I still love Zacky as well but there's also the factor that since I had sex with Matt that one time, I've developed feelings for him too. It's also very possible that it's just my pregnant hormones acting on over drive. I really hoped that was the real answer; otherwise I was going to find myself in a very tangled love... Square?

"I love you too Zacky but I also love Matt and Brian and to tell you the truth I'm so fucking confused as to who I'm in love with and it's tearing me apart on the inside."

Zacky nodded in understanding and made to get up from his spot beside me, I pulled him back down and gave him a short kiss on the lips. "Just let me figure things out okay?"

"Okay but just know that I'll always be here for you. I love you Tyler, don't ever forget that."

"I know Zacky, I love- " My eyes widened in shock.

"What's wrong Tyler?" Zacky frowned, searching my face for an answer

"M-my water just broke, Zacky I'm going to have the baby!"

Zacky's eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open. "Oh shit! What do I do?" He asked in a scared tone.

"Just bring me to the nearest hospital. I do not want to have this baby in a fucking boarding school for God's sake!"

"Oh alright. I'm going to pick you up okay?"

"I don't give a fuck Zacky, just get me to the fucking hospital, now!"

Zacky scrambled to my side of the bed and picked me up gently, he then raced out of the room and out of the school as fast as he could. Evading people's curious stares as he walked by, holding me in his arms. He placed me in his old, beat up car and quickly sped off down the street.