Hollow Body Got a Hold on Me

Chapter Ten

Stormy's POV:

All the initiates have finished their landscapes, now. Chaotic and Rebel have been mouthing at me to go to the dorm when we're finished.
To get their point across, they have each grabbed a shoulder.
Clearly, they think I'm going to try and avoid them.
Well, I kind of have been the last couple of weeks.
They all but drag me into the dorm room, and we all sit on my double bed.

"Spill," Chaotic says expectantly, crossing her arms.
"Spill, what?" I ask nervously. I really like both of these girls; I don't want them to know any details of what happened to me.
"Your last fear, and I want to know what the hell Eric was doing in your simulation."
Chaotic's Candor is showing.
I take a deep breath, and sigh, allowing my eyes to flit closed, briefly.
"Okay, listen, I am not going into details; so, do not fucking ask, okay? I got raped by some factionless men, when I was 15. Eric saved me. End of story."
Rebel gasps, but Chaotic is clearly not finished yet.
Damn Candor.

"What about the last part? It looked like you saved Eric, as well," she said bluntly.
"I didn't save him," I say sadly; truthfully. Chaotic knows I'm telling the truth; she's a human lie detector. "I wanted too, but, I just ran away, while he was screaming."
I feel a few tears slide down my face.

"Oh my god, what happened to him?" Rebel asked, sympathy evident in her voice.
"He-," I hesitate; I can't tell them that.
I can't lie either.
"He got hurt really bad, that's all I'm gonna say. It was three against one, you know?"
"Did he really get sliced open?" Chaotic asked then, her eyes wide.
I nod slowly.
"Yeah, he did. He's got a scar to prove it."
"Wait, you've seen Eric, shirtless?" Rebel giggles, but I'm glad for the change of topic, even if the subject is still Eric.
I'm okay with this conversation.
"Yeah, a couple times, actually," I admit, smiling at their reactions. "And he can really wear a pair of pants."
"Oh, he is one fine looking man, I'd like to catch a glimpse of that," Chaotic says, dreamily.
"Huh-hum."
We sit bolt straight, and see Eric is standing in the doorway, with his arms crossed over his chest, smirking at the three of us girls.
Oh, shit.

"Hey, uh, Eric? How long you been standing there?" I ask nervously, feeling slightly awkward.
"Long enough to hear my name, and "shirtless" in the same sentence," he steps away from the door, walking over to us, his arms still crossed, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.
"Oh," I say, feeling my cheeks burn.
I am so embarrassed.
He is beautiful, though.
Anyone can see that.

"Stormy, you're blushing up a tempest! Don't worry; all the other girls thinks he's hot too," Chaotic turns to Eric then, who is standing at the foot of my bed, while I cover my face with my hands. "Eric, you are gorgeous. We want you to take your shirt off."
Oh.
My.
God.
I'm going to kill Chaotic.

"Sorry ladies, that view is reserved for myself, and Stormy only," Eric says. God, I wish he would stop smirking. He looks even sexier when he smirks.
Chaotic and Rebel start giggling, waving their hands around, like a couple of crazy people. I jump up off the bed.
"Who wants to go shopping?" I offer. "There's a party tonight, and I have absolutely nothing clean, and I'm too lazy to do laundry right now."
"Me!" Chaotic, and Rebel sing in unison.
"See you later, Eric," I say, still blushing, furiously.
I'm so grateful that girls never pass up a shopping trip.

******************************************************************************

I can't believe I bought that.
I can't wear that.
I should strangle Chaotic for talking me into buying it.
It was a lot of points for a little bit of fabric.
I love my shoes, though.

Eric's POV:

Why am I doing this?
I've tried on probably twenty-something different outfits.
I don't know what Stormy's wearing tonight, but she's with Chaotic and Rebel.
They like skimpy.
Overhearing them earlier made my heart do a flip; maybe Stormy is more than attracted to me.
Attraction is definitely a good place to start, though.

I've never had a girlfriend. I've never been in a relationship before. I've never asked a girl out. I've never danced with a girl. I've never kissed a girl.
I find myself wanting to do all these things with Stormy.

I sigh, as I pull on my last pair of pants; skinny jeans.
White, skinny jeans.
Those girls were right.
I'm looking at myself, in the mirror, turning to see different angles.
I can fucking wear a pair of pants.

******************************************************************************

The Pit is a blur of lights, and bodies swaying to the blaring music. Alcohol is flowing freely, and this party is well underway. I grab a bottle of scotch from under the bar, and tip it back, taking a large gulp.
I turn around, scanning the crowd for Stormy.
When I see her, I feel my jaw drop, and I can't help it.
There she is.
She's wearing a skin-tight, strapless, backless, black mini dress, and she's got some black, stiletto booties on her small feet.
I think this is the first time I've gotten to see her tattoo, in all it's black and red glory, as well.
Damn.

She's sexy.
She's beautiful.
Her long, shapely legs...
Her porcelain, toned thighs...
The heart-shaped bodice of her dress, showing just a peak of cleavage...
Her eyes find mine, and wow...
Her eyes...
I could get lost in them.
She smirks at me, and that's when I notice my jaw is still hanging wide open.
I shut my mouth quickly, and I see her cover her mouth with her hand, while she giggles.
Well.
At least she's knows it's her that I'm looking at like that.
She did this to me.
She's walking this way.

I see her eyes trail up and down my body as she walks towards me, and she blushes slightly, but she still smirks.
"Vodka and Red Bull."
"Huh?" I say, dumbly. I shake my head a bit to get myself grounded again. "I'm sorry, you just-, you look really beautiful." I duck my head a bit, blushing.
"Vodka and Red Bull," she smiles, showing two rows of perfectly straight, white teeth.
I turn to Zeke.
"You heard her, Asswipe," I say with a grin. He always gets stuck tending the bar.

Stormy's POV:

Well, this outfit actually worked in my favor, I guess.
I did want to get his attention.
I was so accurate when I said he can wear a pair of pants.
He hands me my drink, and I chug it.
I wipe my mouth when the last drop is gone, and Eric is staring at me, quizzically.
"I needed a drink, badly," I say, smiling awkwardly.
Eric grabs me two more, and a shot of whiskey.
I down them just as quickly, as he takes several large gulps of scotch straight from the bottle.
Clearly, I'm not the only one who needed a drink.
"Hey, uh, do you want to, maybe, dance?" Eric asks, he sounds nervous, like he's afraid I'll turn him down.
"I was just about to ask you the same question!" I say, giggling a bit.

Eric pulls me out to the dance floor, and after the first 30 seconds, I decide that I'd like to dance with him the entire night if possible.
This man can dance; really, really well.
I'm just glad I can keep up with him.
About an hour into our fun, the music slows down; a lot.
Several people head to the bar, or off to the side, and I realize that the only people left on the dance floor, are couples.

Eric is looking down at me expectantly, holding out his hand.
I blush, and take the offered hand, as he pulls me close to his body.
"There are people staring at us," Eric leans down, and whispers in my ear.
There really are; I guess it's because Eric is a leader, and I was still an initiate this morning.
Oh well.
"I don't care," I whisper back.
I love alcohol; it makes me feel so bold.

Eric pulls me closer, wrapping his strong arms around my waist, and digging his face into the crook of my neck, as I wrap my arms around his neck.
This is really nice.
"I kinda want to do something," Eric whispers, hesitantly.
Whatever it is, he can do it.
"Then do it," I say, pulling back slightly, our bodies still flush together.
He is looking into my eyes, and his gaze flicks down to my lips, and then back up to my eyes.
I move my face forward a bit, and he closes the distance between our lips, stopping briefly, to hesitantly nuzzle my nose, and then his soft lips are on mine.
It is soft; and it is my first kiss.
I'm definitely enjoying myself.
I can feel Eric smiling softly, through the kiss, his lips moving gently against mine, before we break apart, and stare into each other’s eyes.

"Oh my God."
Eric and I turn our heads at the same time, to see pretty much everyone staring at us, grinning or smirking.
Chaotic was the one who spoke; she is wiping tears from her eyes.
"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!"
Candor.
Eric looks back down at me, his eyes soft, but I can tell he feels awkward. "You want to get out of here?"
"Yes!" Chaotic screams, lunging forward to grab the both of us. "You guys are coming with me, you can make out later! Come on!"

Eric's POV:

Wow.
That was... amazing.
It felt so right.
We are being shoved up several flights of stairs, towards Uriah's Lounge; it's the little fucker’s apartment.
Yeah, he named it.

We are all made to sit in a circle; there are seven of us, here.
Me, and Stormy, Uriah, Chaotic, Daniel, Rebel, and Bullet.
"Drinking Games!" Uriah cheers, as the rest of us chuckle.
"Candor or Dauntless, first. You know the rules, you can't do Candor twice in a row, but you have to do it at least once. Our lie detector for the evening is our very own, Chaotic!"
Chaotic stands up, and does a little dance.
Ha, ha, ha.

Stormy is sitting next to me on the floor, listening intently.
"How is this, a drinking game?" she asks, raising her hand.
You can take the girl out of Erudite...
I answer for her.
"If you're caught in a lie, you take one shot for each lie you tell. So, for instance, say you've had three turns at Candor, and lied each time, you would've drank six shots. We’re drinking absinth, so, I wouldn’t lie. If you tell the truth, or complete your dare, everyone drinks one shot."
"Oh," she says, looking excited.
"Yeah, but we're changing the Dauntless punishment," Uriah cuts in. "New rules, are if you fail, or refuse to complete your dare, you remove one piece of clothing for each dare failed, or refused each time. So if you failed or refused your dare for three turns, you'd lose six pieces of clothing. Metal and shoes doesn't count."
This is ridiculous.

"Eric, Candor or Dauntless?" Uriah asks, grinning goofily.
"Candor."
"What color is your underwear?"
"What kind of question is that?" I laugh awkwardly, but all eyes are on me. It could be worse.
"I go commando," I say, smirking. I look over to Stormy who is blushing, furiously.
"Chaotic, is he lying?" Uriah asks.
"He's telling the truth," she answers, grinning.
"Alright, uh, Rebel, Candor or Dauntless?" I ask.
"Dauntless!" she hiccups.
"Lick Uriah's hand," I say with a mischievous smirk on my face.
I can't believe she did that.

"Daniel, Candor or Dauntless?" Rebels turn to ask now.
"Dauntless."
"I dare you to make out with Bullet!" She yells, pointing her finger in Bullet's direction.
The guy looks shocked to say the least.
Yeah, that one was kind of funny.
Everybody still has their clothes on.

"Uriah, Candor or Dauntless?" Daniel asks, looking really embarrassed.
After Uriah danced around with a broom, and Bullet had to drink liquid soap, it's Stormy's turn.
"Stormy, Candor or Dauntless?" Bullet asks, grinning.
"Candor," she says quickly, giggles arising from the others in the room.
"Alright, have you and Eric slept together?"
"No," she looks down, blushing furiously.

Stormy's POV:

It's my turn to ask now.
"Rebel, Candor or Dauntless?"
"Dauntless."
"Steal the liquor from Chaotic and give it to me, she's hogging it," I pout.
Rebel chuckles, and does so.
"Eric, Dauntless or Candor?"
"Dauntless."
"Sit on Daniel's lap for the rest of the game."
He complies, scowling.
It's pretty hilarious.

It's Uriah's turn again.
"Stormy, Candor or Dauntless."
"Candor."
"Ha! You can't; you did Candor last time."
"Shit, fine, you crazy person, Dauntless."
"I dare you to make out with Chaotic."
Really?
Fine.
I stand up, and walk over to Chaotic; from the looks on everyone's faces, they think I'm going to do it.

I lean down and whisper in her hear, so only she can hear me," Unzip me?"
I turn around, and she does so.
I let the skimpy garment fall to the floor, and I'm left standing there in my black bra and panties.
I smirk.
There's catcalling, and whooping, and I see Eric blushing.
I'm drunk.
I have an excuse.

******************************************************************************

I don't know how long we stayed in there. I don't remember leaving.
I vaguely feel like I've lost my shoes, at some point in time.
I feel my head hit the pillow, and I'm out.
What a day.
Dauntless are crazy.