Hollow Body Got a Hold on Me

Chapter Thirteen

Stormy's POV:

"Oh my fucking gosh! I knew it!"
I wake up to see Chaotic, Rebel, Daniel, Rowen and a dark skinned man I don't recognize, standing at the end of my bed.
Eric stirs beside me, before pulling the covers tighter around his still sleeping form.
I would smile at the adorableness, if it wasn't for our audience.
Chaotic giggles, and Rebel coos, "Awe!"
Eric jumps, almost falling off the bed, and I see a blush to match my own on his shocked face.
"Amar," he says quickly.
The man named Amar laughs, then, and the boys join in.
Poor Eric.
He looks embarrassed.

"I went to look for you in your apartment, but you weren't there. I was worried something bad might've happened when I saw the state of your unit, so I stopped by the control room. Four said you entered the transfer dorm in the middle of the night, and he didn't see you leave," Amar says, a slight smirk on his pierced face.
Eric swallows uncomfortably.
"Don't worry, Eric. I just need the file that Jeanine Matthews requested; she wants me to deliver it, personally."

"Uh," Eric sends me a quick glance. "Yeah, sure, no problem."
Daniel and Rowan have gravitated back to their own beds, but are still watching with interest, and Chaotic and Rebel look ready to pounce on me with questions.

Eric walks out after Amar, and the girls jump onto the end of my bed.
"What exactly have we found, this lovely morning?" Chaotic inquires, with a grin.
"N- nothing," I say quickly, the blush on my face deepening.
Before the girls can inquire further, Eric strolls back up, determinedly.
He leans down, tilts my face up, and kisses me deeply.
He smirks when he pulls away, and leans down for a quick smooch, before leaving, yet again.

Rebels jaw hangs open, and Chaotic looks like she might fall off the bed from the excitement causing her to bounce around.
"Oh my God!" They exclaim at the same time.

******************************************************************************

The cafeteria is pretty quiet, as usual, when I and my friends seat ourselves to a table. Daniel leans over to whisper in Rebels ear, and she giggles softly, blushing.
Something is going on there.
Chaotic was disappointed that Eric and I didn't go farther than a sleepy make out session, but she was still excited.

We were discussing going to get new tattoos and piercings, when Eric slid in to the seat beside me, the entire table falling silent.
"You can continue talking, I don't bite, ya’ know?" he says, with a smirk, as he gazes down at me; the height difference making me feel tiny when I'm near him.
The silence was broken, by Chaotic, as usual.
"That's not what she said."

Eric blushed then, but smiled, still, and I knew he wasn't mad at me for telling them.
He knows how Chaotic is.
Damn Candor.

******************************************************************************

Amar's POV:

"Amar, please, sit down," Jeanine tells me, gesturing to the blue chair in front of her desk. I take the offered seat, and lay the tan folder on her desk, sliding it to her.
"Thank you," she says, smiling. "But, that's not really why I called you here."
I'm confused.
"It's not?" I ask, as she shakes her head. I feel an uneasy bubbling in the pit of my stomach.
Does she know?
Does she know I'm Divergent?
Am I going to die?

"The real reason I've called you here, is because of your loyalty to your faction, and to the keeping of our laws. Your services have been much appreciated. I want you to know that. I have a favor to ask of you."
Jeanine stands up from behind her desk and walks over next to my chair.
"Can you help me with that?"
No matter what it is, I can't refuse.
She can't find out about me.

"Yes ma'am," I say, swallowing the uneasiness down.
"Good, I knew I could trust you. You'll be briefed on the details tomorrow. My people will contact you."

Stormy's POV:

It has been a long day, but it was fun. Eric joined us when we went to get tattoos, and he had the ones on his forearms extended, and added another two bars opposite the ones on his neck, so now he has two sets.
I got the Dauntless symbol on my ankle, and another one on my wrist in flowing script, that says 'I believe in ordinary acts of bravery'.

Eric sat with us again at lunch, and we all hung out in the Pit, dancing and goofing around, and sparring until dinner.
Eric ate dinner with us, as well, excusing himself as soon as he was finished, explaining that he had some cleaning up to do.
The rest of us headed back to the Pit, enjoying our official membership of the warrior faction.

Eric's POV:

I had just finished cleaning, and was currently placing the last of the new curtains I bought on the rod above the new window I installed, when I heard a knock at the door.
I thought it might be Stormy.
When I opened the door, Amar was standing in front of me, appearing nervous.
"Can I drink with you, man? Nobody else in this damn place can hold their liquor like you can. I need a fucking drink."
"Sure," I say, a bit surprised, moving to let him enter.

I close the door and lock it once he's inside, and head to the mini bar to pour two glasses of Scotch.
I sit down on the couch, and hand a drink to Amar, who is sweating and looking nervous.
"So, what's going on?" I say, sipping from my glass.
Amar chugs his down, and I bring the bottle over, gesturing for him to help himself. He pours another, and downs it just as quickly, before pouring a third glass and sipping at it.
I'm still on my first.

"I don't know, maybe it's nothing, but..." he takes another sip of the liquor. "Eric, man, can I trust you with something? You can't tell anybody, not even your girl."
I blush.
"She's not my gi-," I start, but Amar cuts in.
"Point?"
"Taken," I finish, slowly. This must be serious. "My lips are sealed."
"Jeanine didn't want the file she requested, she said she wants me to do her a favor, and that her people will contact me."
He downs the rest of that glass quickly now, and pours yet another.
"And?" I don't see what's so worrisome about that, Erudite and Dauntless have always worked together, as allies.

"And, maybe she wants a favor, but then again, maybe she wants to execute me."
"Exec-, why?" I say, startled, and very confused.
"Not a word," Amar says firmly, a serious look on his face.
I nod, and he continues.
"I'm Divergent."
Divergent?
We were always taught that the Divergent threatened our system, and posed a danger to every civilian in the city, but I've never held that belief, myself. They're people, too, right? Just like us, except they fit an aptitude for more than one faction.

"How did you get past the test?" I ask, curious.
He must sense that I'm not going to go running my mouth, because he answers.
"My tester was Abnegation, she entered my result manually. I tested positive for Dauntless, Erudite and Amity," he admitted. "I just, feel uneasy about this shit. She didn't even tell me what the favor was, yet." He continued sipping at his drink.
"That's why you needed a drink," I state, understanding a bit more clearly.
"That's why I needed a drink."

******************************************************************************

After Amar left, I headed down to the Pit, where Stormy said she would be. And there she was; looking gorgeous, and smiling.
That smile makes me smile, and hers gets bigger when she sees me.
That makes me grin.
I'm rather happy.
Shit.
Who would have thought?
I lean in close, and peck her on the lips, before asking if she'd like to come back to my apartment with me.

"I know you can do better than that, handsome," Chaotic says loudly, drawing the attention of everyone in the Pit.
Stormy shakes her head, and sighs at her crazy friend, before offering me a smile.
I smirk at her, and she looks at me quizzically.
I grab her in my arms, leaning her down a bit, and kiss her deeply, making sure her friend sees the tongue that I'm using.

Stormy's eyes are closed, enjoying this, clearly, and mine are open, staring at Chaotic as if to say 'challenge accepted'.
Cheers and catcalls from our onlookers are heard throughout the Pit.
I pull away and bring Stormy back to her feet, her face flushed.
"So, did you want to come with?" I say, quieter this time, so her friend can't take advantage of any meaning that could be behind the invitation.
She nods, then, and I smile at her gently as we climb the stairs to the hallway that leads to my apartment.

"That was quite pleasant," she said, on the way up.
I smiled, and blushed a bit, because I know the only reason I was so bold was because of the two glasses of Scotch I shared with Amar, just a bit ago.
"You enjoyed it, did you?" I say quietly, as we reach the door to my humble abode.
She blushes a bit, before answering, "I wouldn't mind doing that again."
I look at her for a moment, with what could only be lust in my eyes, before attacking her mouth with my own, pushing my tongue into her willing mouth.

I back her against the cold wall, picking her up so I don't have lean down, and so she doesn't have to stand on her tip toes, and she wraps her legs around my waist.
I moan into her mouth, then, as I feel a warm sensation in my groin at the action.
"Hu-umm," someone clears their throat behind me.

I drop Stormy back onto her feet, and turn around to find Max standing there, trying not to smile, and failing.
"I thought you were gonna be single forever, you know that? I've never seen you like this. He'll be good to you," he says, directing the last comment at Stormy.
I feel the blush on my cheeks, and see the one on Stormy's.
Max chuckles then, and continues on his way, calling out as he retreated, "You can continue!"

I laugh nervously, and Stormy smiles at me, looking slightly nervous as well.
"You want to go inside?" I ask, hopefully. She could change her mind, and I wouldn't be surprised after that interruption.
"Yeah," she says softly, smiling gently.

We enter the apartment, and I can see it in her face, she keeps eyeing the bed, then the floor, then the bed again. Trying to go unnoticed but failing, miserably.
Once I've locked the door behind me, I turn around and walk up to Stormy again, going much more slowly, but every bit as passionately, as in the corridor.

I lean down, kissing her gently, deepening the kiss more when she moans into my mouth, making me moan as well.
She looks at me with lust in her own eyes, and something else.
I take her hand, and nod towards the bed, and she gulps, but follows me.
I've never done any of this before, but I've read books.
Lots of books.
Just in case.

We sit on the end of my bed, gazing into each other’s eyes for a moment, and I smile as I lean down to kiss her again, much, much deeper.
Somehow, I've ended up half on top of her, while she lies on her back.
She pouts when I sit back up, but smirks when I go to pull my shirt off.
I don't give her long to look, before I'm back on top of her, pushing my tongue into her mouth, as she moans beneath me, and I feel my pants get tight.

I slide my hands down to her small waist, and slowly push the fabric up, exposing the smooth skin of her pale stomach.
She leans up to pull her own shirt over her head.
My eyes darken, and I attach my lips to her ear, gently, sucking and licking and she is moaning pretty loudly, now.

She sits up quickly placing her hand over her mouth, looking embarrassed. "I am so sorry. I'm not trying to do that, I-, I can't seem to help it. We don't have to keep doing this if you don't want to, I know I'm being loud," she says, looking down and blushing.
I chuckle.
"I like the sounds you're making," I say truthfully. "It makes me feel, uh, kinda warm... and tingly." I blush, because she probably knows where I feel the warmth.
"Then keep doing what you're doing," she says smirking, gaining confidence with my compliment.
So I do.

Stormy's POV:

I honestly thought I might get scared, but so far I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
He licks up my ear, and I am moaning loudly again; I really can't help it.
He trails his warm, wet tongue down to my throat, sucking gently, pulling more moans from me still, as I lean into him.
He leaves a trail of kisses, making his way to my collar bone, kissing and sucking the sensitive flesh there, gently.

I feel a warm sensation between my legs, and I wonder if this is what he feels like.
I hope so.
I sit us up, and he stares at me, as I smirk and unclasp my bra, his eyes traveling down to my breasts. I feel the sexual tension between us, and we need to break it. This feels too natural, and too good to stop now. I pull my jeans off, throwing them to floor, and I am left in my panties. I trail my fingers down his chiseled chest, and trace the skin just above his low riding jeans, before smirking at him, and popping the button.

Eric's breath hitches in his throat, and he looks into my eyes nervously.
I smile at him gently; I know this is going to be okay.
I pull the zipper of his jeans down slowly, and tug them down about half an inch, just to hint.
He looks nervous, so I smirk, and slowly pull my black panties down, sliding them off, and tossing them to the floor as well, before leaning back against his pillow, and waiting with slightly open legs.
His face.
Shock, or lust, or both.

He snaps out of his hesitation, and the jeans are gone. I didn't see where they went; I just know they're gone, because I'm getting a very nice view of his chiseled, and well-endowed, naked form.
Will that fit inside of me?

He hovers over me, between my legs, waiting for permission to continue, so I nod my head, and smile.
He places his lips on mine, kissing me gently, as he reaches his hand between us, and rubbing my womanhood with his finger, sliding up and down, and rubbing circles, while I moan into his mouth.
Eric pulls his hand away then, lining his erect member with my entrance, before pushing into me slowly.
Very slowly.
He slides in up to the hilt, and it doesn't hurt, but it feels rather uncomfortable, too. I didn't know I had that much room in there.
He doesn't move yet, he just gives me a minute to get used to his presence inside of me.
I nod, and he begins to pull back, almost all the way out, before pushing back in very, very slowly, again.

He groans, and I moan at the sound, placing my arms around his back, and scratching lightly with my finger nails.
He takes that as his cue, and begins to move a bit faster and, fuck, this is amazing.
He is beautiful.

A thin sheen of sweat covers his body as he moves inside of me, rolling his hips against mine, sending wave, after wave of pleasure through my entire being.
I'm moaning loudly, and when he throws my leg over his shoulder and attaches his lips to my right nipple, his hand caressing the left, my moans turn into screams of pleasure.
He's moaning, now too, more so than before.

He fucks me faster, and deeper, and I feel something about to happen.
His movements become erratic, and his eyes flutter closed, and then I scream, "E- ric!" as I feel a wetness from myself, mingle with his.
He rests his head on my shoulder a moment, before kissing my cheek and pulling himself out to lie beside me, pulling the blankets on top of us.
He plays with my hair for a bit, before asking if I'm thirsty.
I nod, and watch as he jumps out of bed, bending down to pull his jeans on, giving me the pleasure of staring at his beautiful backside, until it is covered by black denim.
I'm asleep before he comes back from the kitchen.