Status: One Shot

One of Those Crazy Guys

One Shot

Jack's POV

I've only had one real true love. His name was Alexander Gaskarth and he was the most beautiful man to walk this Earth. I won't say 'was' because he's still very much alive. We're just... On a break. He started to tell me we needed to slow down, whatever that means. He's so adorable really.

I haven't heard from him in months though, nearly a year. I've called a hundred times and left him countless texts. He hasn't answered any and the last time I tried to call I was told the number didn't belong to anyone anymore. Silly Alex, he probably got a new phone number or something and forgot to tell me. He's forgetful like that, I find it so cute.

I really miss him though, I mean he's my boyfriend! We may be on a break but that doesn't make us any less together. We love each other, we just had some problems that's all. He's not calling back because he obliviously got a new phone and lost his contacts. I should go see him, he lives across town but not too far. He probably misses me like crazy, oh this will be amazing. I can't wait to hold him again.

-

The next day I took the first bus to Alex's house, oh he's gonna be so excited to see me.

I arrived a few minutes ago and I'm standing on his porch, not much has changed really except this cute dog statue with a flower that says "welcome." Awe, that's such a married couple thing maybe we could get more stuff like that once we're married. Oh it will be so great!

I knocked for a bit but he wouldn't answer after a few minutes. Well that's alright I just used the key I copied while he was asleep one day when we were dating. I walked in and it was pretty silent. I noticed one of his jackets on the front table. Oh, how I missed those clothes he always wore. I picked it up and let the fabric sit in my palms. I lifted it to my nose inhaling the smell of his cologne and natural Gaskarth smell. Oh how I missed it.

I took my last inhale and set it down to continue my journey around the house. I walked up the stairs to hear a TV lightly playing in his room. Oh this will be such a cute surprise.

I entered the room I noticed my love sitting and watching TV in some sweats and no shirt. He looked over at me and his thick eyebrows rose then scrunched together and smiled at his cuteness.

"Hi baby!"

He hopped off the bed grabbing a shirt from his side drawer. "Jack! What the fuck? What are you doing in my house?" He asked putting the shirt over his perfectly toned torso. Awe I must of startled him.

"Sorry for scaring you sweetie, I just missed you and you never called me back!"

He gave me with a questioning look until we both heard footsteps come out from the bathroom.

"Alex? Who's this?" A woman asked. Who the hell is she? What is she doing in my boyfriend's room?

"Who is she?"

"My girlfriend, Jack."

"You're cheating on me?" I was fuming, who did she think she was? Coming in here and stealing my man?

"Jack! We broke up months ago are you crazy?"

"I'm not crazy!"

Alex looked really angry but why? He's the one who broke my heart!

"You broke into my house and think I'm still dating you. We've been over Jack. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What are you talking about? Don't you know we're gonna be forever?"

He looked at me completely freaked out, God he was cute even though he's cheating on me. It's okay, I love him. We'll work this out.

"I'm calling the cops." Alex blurted and going to reach for the phone.

I looked over at the girl who looked just as freaked out as Alex, she should, he's calling the cops on her, she's obviously crazy for staying here while everyone knows Alex is mine.

"I'm so happy we can be together now, Alex. Once the cops get her we can look past this. We can be together forever. Want to go ring shopping tonight? You can get anything you want darling!" I beamed, oh I was so excited.

Alex looked at me for a minute than to the girl then back to me, his features had softened to a more calm expression. Finally.

"Everything's gonna be okay, Jack."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

My thoughts were interrupted by metal being wrapped around my wrists from behind. What the hell? I turned to see a police officer.

"No officer," I laughed. "It's her." I motioned with my head. The officer glanced at Alex who had a sad look on his face, "Tell them, Alex." I spoke.

He sighed, "I'm sorry Jack."

I raised a brow, "huh?" I begin to worry, what was going on?

"They're gonna help you."

I don't need help.

I'm not crazy.

"No! I'm not crazy! I don't need help!" I panicked. Alex gave me one last sad glance before he looked away while the officers took me out of his house.

Now I'm one of those crazy guys...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is quickly written shit because I need to start writing again. It's gotten bad but bleh. IM SEEING ATL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OCTOBER FUCK IM NERVOUS