Status: In progress

Us Against the World

Exciting Arrival

-Daniela's POV-

I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach. I carefully climbed out of bed and threw on a hoodie and sweatpants. "Cris wake up" I whispered. "What's wrong with you its only 4am" He moaned turning over to face me. "I think the baby is coming." That's when he jumped from bed with panick on his face. "Now? The baby is coming now?!" I closed my eyes as another contraction hit. "I will call Mae to look after Junior" I nodded as I took deep breaths.

Here I was sat in my hospital bed my contractions getting worse. "Baby are you sure you don't need anything?" Cristiano was being really sweet to me but he was starting to get on my nerves now. "Cristiano just please leave me alone." I moaned as another contraction hit. I groaned in pain. Finally the doctor came and check on me. "Looks like you are ready to push Daniela" I took a moment to myself before I held Cristiano's hand. "Don't be scared I'm here we'll get through this together." I smiled and squeezed his hand as I was about to push our baby girl into the world.

"One more push and that's it" The doctor smiled as I winced in pain. "Your doing amazing Dani" Cristiano encouraged. "Shut up Cris" I shouted as I began to push. "Can you please do the rest I cant do it anymore" I moaned a few tears escaped my eyes. I was exhausted. "Hey, you know I would if I could baby, I hate seeing in pain" I gritted my teeth one last time as I hears cries fill the room. "Congratulations you have given birth to a beautiful baby girl" Smiled the doctor.

"She's beautiful" cooed Dolores. "She looks exactly like her Papa" I smiled. She had his brown eyes, nose and his hair. Cristiano had just left to buy Junior something from the shop. "Any ideas on her name?" Asked Katia. "I have an idea but I need to talk to Cristiano about it too.

-Cristiano's POV-

"Papa is that my new baby sister?" Beamed junior as he watched his mother feed her. "Yes ninho it is you must promise me that you will look after her" junior nodded his head and ran to his Mae. I was so grateful for Daniela. She was the woman of my dreams and had just given the best gift any man could ask for. I smiled as I entered the room with a bunch of red roses and a charm bracelet for Daniela. "These are for you" I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Cris there was no need to get me anything" She looked so beautiful right now.I took my daughter on my arms as her tiny finger wrapped around mine. "Have we decided on a name yet?" I nodded. "How about Alexandra?" We both looked at each other and for the first time like I did when I was 16 I fell in love with the same beautiful face.

"Jorge is sorting out the media so they don't get out of hand" Today we were leaving to go home. A few of my team mates had visited to see Alexandra. "All the family are waiting at home to see my little princess" I mused as I put Alexandra in her car seat. I wrapped my arms around Daniela. "Thank you so much" and kissed her with passion before heading home.

-Daniela's POV-

I smiled as I watched Junior play on the floor with his new sister. "Mae I love my new baby sister" I laughed before setting my cup of coffee on the table. "When is papa home?" junior asked as he started to tickle Alexandra. "He will be home soon my love, now you need to go to be mister!" He pouted at me clearly not impressed as he wanted to see his father. "Come on lets go to bed" I picked up Ale and put her in her cot. "Mae can I sleep with you tonight?" I rubbed the top of juniors head. "Of course you can"

-Cristiano's POV-

I sat out in my porshe. I dialed Hugo's number. "Hey Hugo its me I need your help." I sighed as I had received two messages from the girl I had spent the night with when Daniela was pregnant. "I think something bad is going to happen..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Baby Alexandra is here!! Cristiano receives messages from the woman who he slept with while Daniela was pregnant... Do you guys want me to write anything else? What do you think should happen next?! Comment and subscribe