Finding Love

3.

I closed and locked the front door behind me and walked to TJ's room. I opened his door locked it and walked over to his bed and found him sleep again with the covers over his face. I put my keys and phone on the dresser and kicked my shoes off and climbed in the bed and sat on top of him. He nudged a bit but turned his face over to the left.

I removed the covers from this head and leaned over him and started kissing the back of his neck slowly he started moving around a bit but when i bit it he flipped us around so that he was in between my legs. He started kissing on my neck and my hands went to take his shirt off. He leaned up and helped me take it off and he slid down my pants.

He leaned back down to me and went back to kissing and sucking on my neck I reached under the covers and into his boxers and he was hard already. I grabbed his dick and started circling my thumb around the tip of it. He pulled my shirt up and unsnapped my bra and helped me take it off he then traced his tongue around my nipple. I had to try and control my moans so I bit my lip and with my other hand reached down and pulled my underwear to the side and spread my legs wide a bit and rubber his dick against my clit.

By this time I was moaning crazy I was either going to make myself cum because he was playing games. He mumbled against my neck and said "I mean bae you gon let me use my own dick" I let go of his dick and started laughing. He sat up and I reached to grab a condom out of his top drawer while he pulled my underwear off. He started slowly rubbing on my clit and I was in a rush to grab the condom. I opened the condom and reached down and put it on him he leaned back down and I pulled his face down to mind and started kissing him. He slowly inch by inch put it in me and I arched my back up and let out a moan. I wrapped my arms around his back while he slowly started stroking letting out a grunt with each stroke. He started going deep with each stroke and by then I couldn't help but to moan and loud at that. I started clawing my nails against his back with each stroke which made him go even deeper. With that I got even louder with my moans he put his lips to mine to shut me up and I bit his lip. He stated to pick up the speed and went faster and faster with each stroke. I was moaning his name and scratching his back even harder and with that he started whispering in my ear talking dirty to me "Yeah baby you love this dick tell me you love it" I moaned/whispered "Yes dadddy I love this dick dont stop" He took it all the way out and slammed it back in cause me to let a loud moan by then I was on the verge of cumming and I whispered "baby im about to cum" he started stroking faster like a fucking rabbit and reached down and rubbed my clit and he yelled out "Baby cum with daddy im about to bust" That right there even made me cum faster and right after i did he busted his nut.

He layed his head on my chest and I started rubbing my fingers through his curly hair. "Baby I love you but you cant be moaning that loud so everybody can hear whats going on in here" he said . I burst out laughing and started rubbing his forehead.