Finding Love

4.

I heard a knock on TJ's door and I knew for sure it was my best friend Jasmine rushing me. Tj lifted up from me and I slid out the bed to get dressed. Tj grabbed me by my ass and pushed me back on the bed I started laughing and let him know me and Jasmine were going to be late for school. He let go of me and i quickly got dressed.

I grabbed my phone and keys off the dresser and checked the time and it was 8:40 which meant we had 20 minutes to get to school. I went over to Tj's bed and gave him a kiss and ran out his room Jasmine was right there in the living room with a smirk on her face. I gave her a suspicious stare and she started smirking and stated that she heard me moaning. I threw my keys at her and we were both headed out for school.

While walking to school me and Jasmine were on our usual morning talks. Which included her boyfriend issues not me though anyway me and Tj's relationship was fine I know she wouldn't want to here about her brothers and best friends relationship. Jasmine had told me that she blew up my phone last night because she went out the night before and ran into her ex. I really didn't know much about Jasmines exes anyway we've been friends since elementary school she has a thing were once they break up they leave the face of the earth. Anyway Jasmine went on to talk about her ex which was my brothers friend John. They had broken up because dont get me wrong I love my best friend but she gets around relationship or not she always has a dude in case her and another break up. On a verge of her and John breaking up she went to sleep with some friend of his and John found out about it and BLAZAYBLAH they were completely done. Jasmine went on and asked me was John over my house last night and come to think about it he was and I told her yes. She went on to tell me at first he came over to meet her and they had an argument and my name some how got caught up in it. I turned to look at Jasmine and she smirked and said "He said when we went to the party last week I was drunk and you didn't look after me" I started bursting out laughing because truth was Jasmine wasn't at a party she was at this boys house. By then our walk was over and we were walking in school, Jasmine got called over to the boy who she was caught cheating on with John. Jasmine gave me a kiss on the lips and I was on my way to class.

I walked in class and took a seat in the back and class had just begin to start.

RA-RA'S POV

I dropped Armani off and she was on my mind just the way she looked and the way she carried herself. I shook my head and kept driving to my house idek why I left my girlfriend at my house all night but I just wanted to fuck with my cousin John for awhile. Im kind of wondering how Armani feels about me being a girl it was cute when she thought I was a boy. I chuckled at my self and parked in front of my new apartment.

I got out the car and walked up the steps and used the keys to get inside the apartment. I yelled out to my girlfriend that ill be in there in a minute I was getting something to drink. My mind was still on Armani at the moment so I gave her a text and sat my phone down on the kitchen counter I thought out loud that I really do need to get some furniture for the apartment. I walked to the back of the apartment and found my girlfriend sleep on the bed. I checked the time and woke her up because she had to be at work in an hour.