Finding Love

7.

The waitress came over to the table and we ordered our drinks and food. While waiting for our food I started up a conversation with Ra-ra.

“So little boy did you know I actually thought you were a boy that night when you tackled me” I said rolling my eyes. Ra-ra started laughing “Yeah boo you probably did I get that a lot I guess” she chuckled. My phone started going off and I picked it up and answered it. “Yesss baby” I sung through the phone, I listened on the other end of the phone and waited for TJ to speak. I hung up after listening to what he had to say and by that time our food had arrived and I hung up. I started eating and grabbed some food off of Ra-ra’s plate she gave me a look and I stuck my tongue out at her and continued eating.

Ra-Ra’s POV
I just loved every little thing about Armani how she just had me smiling from ear to ear for no reason at all. No girl has ever had this effect on me in like a day I laughed at myself and finished my plate and just watched her. I started smiling when she looked up at me and tried to talk with her mouth full of food. “Shut up girl” she said rolling her eyes, she finished eating and slipped off to the bathroom. Armani returned to the table and started to talk. “So how long you been with your girlfriend” she said smiling and crossing her legs. I replied back to her that we been together for about 3 years on some on and off type shit. She rolled her eyes and said “That on and off shit is far from cute little boy, but

I’ve been with my boyfriend for about 4 years now”. “Damn foreal that’s good but you here with me right now” I replied. She threw a napkin at me and started smiling and I couldn’t help but return it to
her.

“So like when you start getting into girls boo, like when you know you wanted to be a little pussy lover “ she said smiling. I started licking my lips and said “When you come and let me get a taste you’ll be a pussy lover too. She looked at me disgusted and we continued talking for a like an hour straight just about everything and it felt just right. I payed the bill and we continued talking walking out the door.

We got back in the car and talked a little more and Armani asked me could she get dropped off at her best friend’s house so I drove that way and parked and we sat quiet for a little minute or so. “So you picking me up from school tomorrow again” she asked. I shook my head in a yes gesture and she thanked me and said she would text me later on and hopped out the car. I watched her walk away switching her little ass and laughed at myself and was on my way home. I started speeding down the highway because I had sort of lost track of time and was about maybe 40 minutes late picking my gf up. I stopped at a red light and turned my phone back on and as soon as I did I was getting a phone call from her. I didn’t even pick it up I just drove faster and parked in front of her work building and I spotted her on the phone probably talking to my voicemail. I beeped the horn and got her attention and she started walking over to the car with a mean mug on her face. Oh boy was all I was thinking in my head and when she got in the car and slammed the door damn was I right.