Belonging to Lust

Chapter 162: You're No Creep

Zaiyia scoffed in merriment at Heath’s cautionary words as his thumb stroked over the back of her hand. Brown eyes stared across the kitchen table at his green pair, a giggle bursting from her lips. “I love how you say that WE have to behave on this camping trip with your sister’s family instead of just ME. Are you finally taking some accountability here where our passion is concerned?”

Heath held up his other hand in submission, a grin spreading across his face. “You got me, babe! I figured it’s about time I admitted that you’re not the only horn dog in this house. I’ve proven that time and time again.”

“Hey, I’m not complaining. I’m surprised by how much sex we’ve had since...that night on the bridge.” Zaiyia slowed as the memory of that night began to sober the mood at the table. Putting on a smile to erase all that, she added. “I think we’re about to hit a world record here.”

“And it hasn’t even been a full week yet!” Heath joked with an open mouth grin. He followed in her step in overlooking the past as well. They were having a good time right now, there was no need to spoil it.

“Right!” Zaiyia burst out laughing, the sound of it warming Heath’s heart. “But like I said before, there ain’t no complaints on this side of the table.”

“Not a peep on this side either.” Heath concurred with a toast from his glass before downing the last of it.

“When is this camping trip?” Zaiyia inquired as soon as he finished, her chin resting on her hand as she gazed up at him all dreamy-like.

“Anneliese wants to make it this coming weekend.” Heath updated her, releasing her hand to pick his utensils back up so we could devour the last of his dinner before it got cold. “If not, then she’ll most likely make it the weekend after that. Why? Do you have any plans going on this weekend that I don’t know about?”

Zaiyia shook her head as she picked up her fork and lowered her eyes to her meal. “Nope.”

“Good. I’m gonna try and make this trip about you and me as much as I can when the family isn’t around. My nieces and nephew will be a major cockblock for most of it.” Heath promised to her with a wink. “So don't invite any of your friends to come along too. You’ll just be making it impossible for me then.”

The couple let out a mutual laugh then polished their plates clean. Afterwards, they sat back in silence, staring at each other. They were visually taking the other in in anticipation of what would come next. And it would come next because it’s been happening every night since they started up again.

Zaiyia fidgeted with her fingers under the table, her chest rising and falling abnormally. Her breasts felt heavy, and her nipples ached as they impatiently pushed against her bra for his attention. Between her legs, she was scorching hot and was throbbing to be worked into submission. She had to cross her legs to keep from touching herself to alleviate the discomfort. Maintaining eye contact with him, she pondered if Heath’s body was just as worked up as hers.

It was. Heath was harder than steel beneath the table, and was trying to breath through the ache of his erection to mild himself down. This wasn’t the time to leap across the table like a giant hungry wolf to claim his prey. No, he wanted to let this discomfort continue. It was like sexually teasing himself of what was to come to just sit there and undress her with his eyes, to imagine what he would do to her, the various ways he’d position her before pushing himself back in again and again.

Leaning back in his chair, his smoldering gaze soared back to her face. In a husky voice, he softly asked her. “Will it be your room tonight, or mine?”

Zaiyia’s body had jerked in response to the sound of his voice like it was his fingertips lightly grazing over her naked flesh. Swallowing hard, she answered back. “Your room is closer.”

“Do you have homework?” Heath inquired, arching a brow. No matter what was going on, her grades were more important than her nude body writhing beneath him...or at least he kept telling himself that in hopes that one day he’d eventually believe it.

“Already done. I took care of that during lunch at school.” Zaiyia answered back just as soon as he finished.

Jubilated by that news, Heath sat up and rose from his seat to rally both of their dishes and set them in the sink. Once the table was clear, he rounded her chair to extend a hand to her, his heart hammering in his chest.

Zaiyia’s pulse was racing like crazy, and she was sure he’d feel it the moment she placed her hand in his. What she didn’t expect was to find his pulse in the same velocity as hers. She gaped at that hand before staring back up into his green, allowing him to help her out of her chair and escort her out of the kitchen.

Heath led her to his room for the night, their hands remaining locked together. Once they stepped into his bedroom, he surprised her by tugging her to his bathroom. Pushing the cracked door open, he released her hand to turn the water on in his shower and set the temperature. By the time he completed that task and turned around, Zaiyia stopped his heart. She was using a scrunchie she left behind in his bathroom to pull her braids up, completely naked. His eyes scanned every curve he could see as his body had to lean against the nearest wall to keep his knees from giving way underneath him. “Fuck, Zai. I wanted to take your clothes off.”,

I’m sorry, babe.” Zaiyia giggled up at him, stepping forward with stretched hands towards his erection print in his pants. “Here, let me make it up to you. I’ll take your clothes off for you.”

Heath held up a hand to halt her, then pointed towards the shower. “I don’t think so. I don’t get to take your clothes off, you don’t get to take off mine. Now, get your sexy ass in my shower.”

Smirking, Zaiyia rolled her eyes and grabbed a shower cap to tuck her hair into. Stepping into the shower, she felt her nipples harden even further under the warm comforting water. Revolving around to soak every inch of her with water, she reached out to grab his loofah and his body soap, lathering it up.

Something out of the corner of her eye drew her attention. Turning her eyes to it, she grinned when she saw it was a tiny sample of her very own shower soap. Plucking it up in her hand, she spun around as she heard the shower door open behind her and thrust the bottle up into Heath’s face as soon as he shut the door behind him. “Where did this little guy come from, Mister? I haven’t seen this lying around in here before.”

“I’m guessing it came from the store.” Heath quipped, taking his lathered loofah from her hands to wash his body.

“No shit, Sherlock. Why is it in your shower?” Zaiyia asked him, setting the bottle back where she found it and snatching back his loofah so she could have an excuse to touch him.

Heath gave her shrug, before deciding to go with honesty...even if that honesty was creepy of him. “I uh...I got it just to smell it when I’m in the shower.”

“Why did you want to smell MY soap?” Zaiyia inquired further as she hoisted one heavy slippery arm up so she could wash underneath it.

Heath chuckled in amusement over how much she struggled to lift up only one of his arms. Taking the weight off of her, he turned his arm this way and that to make it easy for her. “For when you’re mad at me and avoid me. I always ended up missing you when we weren’t speaking even though it was always for the best of us. One day I was at the gas station during my break. I was only gonna get me something to drink when I saw a sample of your body soap.” He smiled down at her, no longer worried if it made him creepy. “I bought it and so now I can smell you wherever I want to.”

“You’re a weirdo!” Zaiyia mocked him playfully, before leaning over to kiss a bare patch of skin on his chest before soaping it. “Though I do find it incredibly sweet of you to do.”

Gently tugging the loofah out of her hand so he could finish washing the rest of his body, Heath smiled even wider. “Thank you. I’m glad to hear you think it’s sweet. I was worried for a second there.”

Zaiyia welcomed her fingers to glide through the soapy lather on his chest. “Don’t be. You’re no creep.”